Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,555 members, 7,816,344 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:53 AM

In Defence Of Dino Melaye, From An Unlikely Person!!! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / In Defence Of Dino Melaye, From An Unlikely Person!!! (687 Views)

New Photo Of Dino Melaye As House Of Reps Leaders Visit Him At Abuja Hospital. / Thugs Rescue Senator Dino Melaye From Police In A Double Cross / Luxurious Collection Of Dino Melaye's Cars (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

In Defence Of Dino Melaye, From An Unlikely Person!!! by Nobody: 9:38pm On Mar 20, 2017
IN DEFENSE OF SENATOR Dino Melaye By Soni Akoji I just read a story by PM News where it was alleged that the Senator representing the good people of Kogi West in the 8th Senate did not graduate from the Ahmadu Bello University, Zaria. This is nothing but jankara reportage and I make bold to set the record straight. Dino Melaye spilled, pour and splashed over during his days as an undergraduate at ABU. To God be the glory, Uncle K aka General Mamman Kotangora came calling as Sole-Administrator in 1996. Immediately he set up a taskforce to reduce the students population to an acceptable limit. One demographic of students on campus that was captured were those who have overstayed there welcome. Dino Melaye fell under this category as he overshot his graduation by THREE academic sessions (3 years) and still counting, as a result of intractable and unresolved carryovers on the part of the student in question. Dino and other students in this category were granted amnesty to write all their carryover courses along with the prerequisites during a special semester called "Third Semester or Amnesty Semester." If my memory serves me right, Dino Melaye eventually earned the minimum Total Credit Unit Required (TCUR) and graduated with a PASS in Geography after 8 years in the University. Unless Dino flunked his amnesty year, which was a kind of # LetMyPeopleGo , in which case he will have been presented a CERTIFICATE OF ATTENDANCE, there is absolutely no truth in the publication that the Okun Senator did not graduate from the Ahmadu Bello University, Zauzau. DAZZOL So let no one say I never did anything for Dino Soni Akoji Me: C O N G R A T U L A T I O N S D I N O Hin degree cook welu-welu fo 8 rains. E contain Msc and PhD

2 Likes

Re: In Defence Of Dino Melaye, From An Unlikely Person!!! by glingev(m): 9:42pm On Mar 20, 2017
Ftc
Re: In Defence Of Dino Melaye, From An Unlikely Person!!! by Nusaf: 9:49pm On Mar 20, 2017
I'm not understanding. Is this actually in defence of Dino? This is cure worse than the disease.

So it took the baba 8 sessions to study a course of 4 sessions and finally graduated with PASS unto amnesty level?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: In Defence Of Dino Melaye, From An Unlikely Person!!! by ademasta(m): 9:53pm On Mar 20, 2017
Ori mi, my belle oh... My head o grin
Re: In Defence Of Dino Melaye, From An Unlikely Person!!! by Nobody: 9:55pm On Mar 20, 2017
I dey laff !!!
Re: In Defence Of Dino Melaye, From An Unlikely Person!!! by Ejanla07: 12:02am On Mar 21, 2017
I tell you say afonja no kno book

(1) (Reply)

Anambra 2017 Governorship Poll: One Seat, Hundreds Of Pretenders And Contenders / 20 Escape Death As Unapproved Building Of House Of Assembly Speaker Collapses / Turkey Support Biafra!..we've Seen Cheif Obafemi Awolowo In The Moon Those Days

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.