Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,452 members, 7,846,894 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 06:25 AM

Dr. Orji Uzor Kalu Visits The Emir Of Minna - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dr. Orji Uzor Kalu Visits The Emir Of Minna (916 Views)

Orji Uzor Kalu Visits Femi Fani-Kayode And Wife Over Triplets (Photo) / Orji Uzor Kalu Visits Chris Oyakhilome At His Residence (Photos) / Orji Uzor Kalu Visits Nnamdi Kanu In Kuje Prison.. See Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dr. Orji Uzor Kalu Visits The Emir Of Minna by Handsomecole(m): 10:38pm On Mar 20, 2017
His excellency orji uzor kalu during a courtesy visit to the governor of Niger state , called for peace to dwell between the Muslims and the Christians that we all are brothers and sisters and love should play a major role in our lives than hate. Let's keep hope alive, United together stronger.

1 Like

Re: Dr. Orji Uzor Kalu Visits The Emir Of Minna by stephleena(f): 10:39pm On Mar 20, 2017
lol..wetin he put for head..na by force??
Re: Dr. Orji Uzor Kalu Visits The Emir Of Minna by DozieInc(m): 10:45pm On Mar 20, 2017
Campaign 101... Loading
Re: Dr. Orji Uzor Kalu Visits The Emir Of Minna by Young03(m): 11:03pm On Mar 20, 2017
see format
pure igbo man
ako n'uche
Re: Dr. Orji Uzor Kalu Visits The Emir Of Minna by mykelmeezy: 12:49am On Mar 21, 2017
that custom dg Ali will have no problem sitting on the ground in a scenario like this but cant wear uniform

back to topic

orji dat thing wey you dey find you shall never get....

the youths will have sense by 2019 ijn
Re: Dr. Orji Uzor Kalu Visits The Emir Of Minna by hausofswag: 12:50am On Mar 21, 2017
HEY GUYS I'M CONDUCTING A SURVEY AND I WOULD LIKE YOUR RESPONSES

IT WON'T TAKE UP TO 5 MINS

JUST TELL ME YOU ALL WANT TO BE SOMETHING BIG

I LOST ALL HOPE AND THEN I REMEMBERED THIS FORUM.

PLEASE DON'T LET ME DOWN

HERE'S THE LINK https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/83368Q7

THANK YOU ONCE AGAIN
Re: Dr. Orji Uzor Kalu Visits The Emir Of Minna by EnkayDezign: 1:48am On Mar 21, 2017
Lovely! we need to keep building bridges and tearing down walls.

(1) (Reply)

Savage: See How OFFICIAL EFCC Reply A Twitter User / Bola Tinubu Pays Air Fare To Fly Back The Body Of Moji Olaiya / (Pix)Obiano Begins Construction Of Ihiala Road, Anambra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.