Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,740 members, 7,824,132 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:59 PM

Paul Okoye Shows Support To Young6ix Over $10k Giveaway - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Paul Okoye Shows Support To Young6ix Over $10k Giveaway (31207 Views)

Peter Okoye Shows Off His Abs In New Photo, His Wife Reacts / Peter Okoye Shows Off His Kitchen (Photos) / Paul Okoye Shows Off His Sitting Room As He Celebrates Chelsea's Victory (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Paul Okoye Shows Support To Young6ix Over $10k Giveaway by felapikin(m): 12:53am On Mar 21, 2017
Young6ix had earlier posted a video of him handing ten thousand dollars ($10,000) to a man on his instagram account. This did not go down well with some Nigerians, whom suggested he was only "showing off"

However, the rapper has received support from an unlikely source.

Check out what Paul of P'square posted on his instagram page

3 Likes

Re: Paul Okoye Shows Support To Young6ix Over $10k Giveaway by alpacino2014(m): 1:02am On Mar 21, 2017
Its well wit Nigerians and dia mindset .

3 Likes

Re: Paul Okoye Shows Support To Young6ix Over $10k Giveaway by Harkindeylee(m): 1:07am On Mar 21, 2017
You've got a point...
I swear 9ja pple no sabi wetin dey want ooo...

48 Likes 1 Share

Re: Paul Okoye Shows Support To Young6ix Over $10k Giveaway by babfet(m): 1:23am On Mar 21, 2017
Booked!!!!!!!
Not for sale please
Re: Paul Okoye Shows Support To Young6ix Over $10k Giveaway by kiddoiLL(m): 2:06am On Mar 21, 2017
Dat wan consign am

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Paul Okoye Shows Support To Young6ix Over $10k Giveaway by tyson99(m): 2:20am On Mar 21, 2017
se when youngsix dey come lagos wey d guy give am 8k se he video am then una dey mad

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Paul Okoye Shows Support To Young6ix Over $10k Giveaway by Nobody: 5:35am On Mar 21, 2017
Nigerians and bizzybody are 5 and 6

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Paul Okoye Shows Support To Young6ix Over $10k Giveaway by BrutalJab: 9:13am On Mar 21, 2017
I tire for these useless Nigerians joor.

Seun Lalasticlala come and move this thing to motivate Nigerians jare

19 Likes

Re: Paul Okoye Shows Support To Young6ix Over $10k Giveaway by felapikin(m): 9:42am On Mar 21, 2017
This is the era of social media. There's no way he'll get his massage across if not by posting it online. People need to always remember those that helped them when they had nothing, to encourage others to offer help, and to format this our mentality that everybody in Nigeria has bad mind

26 Likes

Re: Paul Okoye Shows Support To Young6ix Over $10k Giveaway by GoggleB(m): 10:09am On Mar 21, 2017
But we should be sincere yung6ix shouldnt have publicized it.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Paul Okoye Shows Support To Young6ix Over $10k Giveaway by Whoeppme(m): 12:10pm On Mar 21, 2017
See as I dey bother as if na me help person .....wetin coinsign me
Re: Paul Okoye Shows Support To Young6ix Over $10k Giveaway by LecciGucci: 12:10pm On Mar 21, 2017
TRUE DAT!!!
Its all abt tribalism but many dont know.

If the person dat did is from a PARTICULAR TRIBE then its ok and worth praises..AND BE HYPED... and those people sabi hype

But if from other regions "HE IS SHOWING OFF".
They will carry the trend so teeeeeeeeeeeeeey...

Pearly255:
I'm the English teacher checking your grammer.... It's checking not cheking...

It.is grammar not "grammer".. now who needs school

42 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Paul Okoye Shows Support To Young6ix Over $10k Giveaway by Goldenheart(m): 12:11pm On Mar 21, 2017
True Talk even Jesus was Crucified for doing good publicly and privately

in other news...

grin
When you export osogbo weed to obodo oyinbo

7 Likes

Re: Paul Okoye Shows Support To Young6ix Over $10k Giveaway by teelaw4life(m): 12:11pm On Mar 21, 2017
Na so, dem plenty like mad for nairaland. People whose dream is to criticize and chastise others for living their dreams. It is well.

2 Likes

Re: Paul Okoye Shows Support To Young6ix Over $10k Giveaway by timidapsin(m): 12:11pm On Mar 21, 2017

3 Likes

Re: Paul Okoye Shows Support To Young6ix Over $10k Giveaway by odimbannamdi(m): 12:12pm On Mar 21, 2017
This reminds me of the proverbial man and his wife who were journeying with their donkey.

When they both walked alongside the donkey, passersby said "What foolishness! They have a donkey but walk around. What use is the donkey then?"

When they both rode on the donkey, passersby screamed "What wickedness! Do you both want to break the donkey's back!"

When only the woman rode on the donkey with the man walking along, passers by said "What gross disrespect! How can the man of the house be walking while the woman enjoys herself on the donkey's back!"

When only the man rode on the donkey, passersby said "What a shameful man! He sits comfortably on the donkey's back, while the mother of his children walks alongside"

There is nothing one can do that wont attract negative opinions from the public. Just live a life void of offence before first before your God and second, before men.

MEanwhile, i got these beautiful loafers for sale

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Paul Okoye Shows Support To Young6ix Over $10k Giveaway by Nobody: 12:12pm On Mar 21, 2017
is he saying he helps people privately
Re: Paul Okoye Shows Support To Young6ix Over $10k Giveaway by Mrvirgin(m): 12:13pm On Mar 21, 2017
Nigerians bin taking paracetamol for another person's headache since 15th century

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Paul Okoye Shows Support To Young6ix Over $10k Giveaway by Chiscomax(m): 12:13pm On Mar 21, 2017
"Phase 1, i met her in Lekki"

Yung6ix remains one of the best rappers in nigeria.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Paul Okoye Shows Support To Young6ix Over $10k Giveaway by NextGovernor(m): 12:13pm On Mar 21, 2017
In the English teacher aspect. Not "Am sure as am". Is that one english? It's "I am sure as I am". Lol

2 Likes

Re: Paul Okoye Shows Support To Young6ix Over $10k Giveaway by Sezua(m): 12:13pm On Mar 21, 2017
Abeg nairaland help one of your own.
Hello all kindly help my team TomisTreats as best creative kids brand.
Follow link http://event.bellafricana.com/vote/

Abeg i believe una
Re: Paul Okoye Shows Support To Young6ix Over $10k Giveaway by mazizitonene(m): 12:13pm On Mar 21, 2017
if only those "complainants" could spend as much time working on their future as they do hating.....

4 Likes

Re: Paul Okoye Shows Support To Young6ix Over $10k Giveaway by Pearly255(f): 12:13pm On Mar 21, 2017
I'm the English teacher checking your grammar.... It's checking not cheking...
Re: Paul Okoye Shows Support To Young6ix Over $10k Giveaway by vizkiz: 12:15pm On Mar 21, 2017
Seun, when are you going to share money for us on nairaland
Re: Paul Okoye Shows Support To Young6ix Over $10k Giveaway by Nobody: 12:15pm On Mar 21, 2017
In this life just do your thing so far it does not cause harm to your fellow. No matter what you do people will still talk.

If you are poor them go talk

If you are rich, them go talk

If you are sick, them go talk

If you are healthy them go talk.

If you give them go talk. If you no give na talk

If you worship God na talk, worship sango na talk

angry

3 Likes

Re: Paul Okoye Shows Support To Young6ix Over $10k Giveaway by Wiseandtrue(f): 12:15pm On Mar 21, 2017
What else can I say The comment below said it all

5 Likes

Re: Paul Okoye Shows Support To Young6ix Over $10k Giveaway by Nobody: 12:16pm On Mar 21, 2017
The truth: you cannot expect to live your life in line with "popular demand"

Reminds me of some old lines

"A lot of people just can't take it
When another brother makes it;
When he makes it,
That's when they wanna take it"

Or something like that...

2 Likes

Re: Paul Okoye Shows Support To Young6ix Over $10k Giveaway by Rexhenrex(m): 12:16pm On Mar 21, 2017
what he did is not wrong nigerians condemning him many can't do what yung6 did and are now looking for how to critisize his effort

1 Like

Re: Paul Okoye Shows Support To Young6ix Over $10k Giveaway by 4larhhh(f): 12:17pm On Mar 21, 2017
he has a point, just dat Nigerians will always be Nigerians na our way be dat,am sure dy must have started yabbing him for this sef. grin

1 Like

Re: Paul Okoye Shows Support To Young6ix Over $10k Giveaway by soath(m): 12:17pm On Mar 21, 2017
Young6ix has gotten what he wants.......ATTENTION!

1 Like

Re: Paul Okoye Shows Support To Young6ix Over $10k Giveaway by Memyselfu2009(m): 12:17pm On Mar 21, 2017
A country where everybody is sick

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Photo: Wyclef Jean Surrounded By Soldiers As He Arrives Lagos / Paul Okoye “Bounced” By Security At Rythm Unplugged / Peter Okoye Celebrates 3rd Wedding Anniversary, Gushes Over Lola Omotayo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.