Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,145 members, 7,818,434 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:43 PM

500-L LASU Student Stabbed To Death, Police Use Teargas On Protesting Students - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 500-L LASU Student Stabbed To Death, Police Use Teargas On Protesting Students (21148 Views)

400L ESUT Student Stabbed To Dead, Came Out For DOS Post (Graphic photos) / Police Teargas, Shoot & Chase LAUTECH Students Protesting 7 Months Strike / Hike In Fees:Protest Goes Bloody As Soldiers Open Fire On Protesting Students. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 500-L LASU Student Stabbed To Death, Police Use Teargas On Protesting Students by samuelson06(m): 11:20am On Mar 21, 2017
cavi:

Its probably because u don't own a car or something of value to you
So, what u are insinuating is that ,ur wife can be raped ,ur mother killed by a tout or even ur car bashed by a tout
U wouldn't do anything, u'll Jes be looking lyk a zombie
my bro, FEAR has made u intellectually lazy and unable to rationalize

A car is such a big thing for you? Waoh!
Re: 500-L LASU Student Stabbed To Death, Police Use Teargas On Protesting Students by Tgold1(m): 1:00pm On Mar 21, 2017
Adegreen:
...... Uor own stupidity na grade 1..... Omo ale

I don't have the strength and time to argue with you this b*stard son of a jangolised PSP worker
Re: 500-L LASU Student Stabbed To Death, Police Use Teargas On Protesting Students by Lloydfather(m): 1:24pm On Mar 21, 2017
if u are reading my comment don't ever send someone u know to lasu, that school na wack only known for cultistsm. yeye people. RIP to the dead.
Re: 500-L LASU Student Stabbed To Death, Police Use Teargas On Protesting Students by akoredebadru(m): 3:54pm On Mar 21, 2017
Imagine a student fighting driver, this is not good, we u promise urself nt to fight with anyone, u will also find peace dan wasting ur energy on disagreement and fighting
Re: 500-L LASU Student Stabbed To Death, Police Use Teargas On Protesting Students by opedaydydx9(m): 3:58pm On Mar 21, 2017
samuelson06:

Then you move on and leave it to God. As a rule, I don't argue with people especially those who are way below my level - mentally and otherwise. Once confusion takes over an atmosphere, anything can happen. We've got to learn; we've got to mature; we've got to be responsible. Things like this are avoidable especially when a learned person is involve but most times reverse is the case. Admitted, he bashed his car, so what next: you call his attention to it, if he takes responsibility, fine; if he refuses and start shouting, you leave him alone and move on to fix your car - God is watching. He didn't bash his life but car for God's sake but pride and arrogance wouldn't let him probably because he was not taught to be humble and have self-control. No matter what happen in your life, please force yourself to be humble; be very conscious of it. Humility does not mean you are a fool. Nothing is really worth fighting or dying for in life. Don't value your possessions more than your life.
or call passersby to stop him from moving unless he pays... Fighting is not an option in D street. Unless e sure for u
Re: 500-L LASU Student Stabbed To Death, Police Use Teargas On Protesting Students by opedaydydx9(m): 4:02pm On Mar 21, 2017
akoredebadru:
Imagine a student fighting driver, this is not good, we u promise urself nt to fight with anyone, u will also find peace dan wasting ur energy on disagreement and fighting
right

1 Like

Re: 500-L LASU Student Stabbed To Death, Police Use Teargas On Protesting Students by deenvibe(m): 4:26pm On Mar 21, 2017
Lloydfather:
if u are reading my comment don't ever send someone u know to lasu, that school na wack only known for cultistsm. yeye people. RIP to the death.
omo Igbo what do knw about lasu And for your info lasu is now peaceful...
Re: 500-L LASU Student Stabbed To Death, Police Use Teargas On Protesting Students by ayesco202(m): 7:06pm On Mar 21, 2017
Lloydfather:
if u are reading my comment don't ever send someone u know to lasu, that school na wack only known for cultistsm. yeye people. RIP to the death.
Calling you silly would be an insult on silly people. With due respect sir, you are more than silly! No be only RIP to the death. Olodo.
Re: 500-L LASU Student Stabbed To Death, Police Use Teargas On Protesting Students by Tgold1(m): 7:35pm On Mar 21, 2017
ayesco202:
Calling you silly would be an insult on silly people. With due respect sir, you are more than silly! No be only RIP to the death. Olodo.

lol, baba you dey beg oooo, some people deserves to be hanged upside down
Re: 500-L LASU Student Stabbed To Death, Police Use Teargas On Protesting Students by Great504: 10:19pm On Mar 21, 2017
Dosmay:
We need to be high on Aluta in nigeria
...it will save us for a lot.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

JAMB 2017: My Experience / Lagos State University (LASU) Tuition Fee To Be Reduced / Uniben Boils Over Demolished Property By Edo State Government

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.