Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,880 members, 7,841,299 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 06:46 AM

Nigerian Oil Firm, Oranto Invests $500mn In South Sudan Oil - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Nigerian Oil Firm, Oranto Invests $500mn In South Sudan Oil (9901 Views)

Dangote Invests N63bn In Transit Support Services, Buys 3,500 Trucks / Total Plans To Sell Stake In Nigerian Oil Block / Italy Oil Firm, ENI To Repair Port Harcourt Refinery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Oil Firm, Oranto Invests $500mn In South Sudan Oil by dokyOloye: 7:40am On Mar 21, 2017
Fifthcolumnist:
Who owns oranto? I've never heard the name!

I just hope we don't exploit and use them like we suffered at the hands of the multinationals

The first poster is suffering from depression. Pls don't allow him go anywhere near 3 MLD bridge
Chief Arthur Eze,aka Eze 'Ukpo aka Arthur 1000 owns Oranto Energy.
Has interests in oil and gas even in Texas,America.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Oil Firm, Oranto Invests $500mn In South Sudan Oil by Onnasucs1(m): 7:41am On Mar 21, 2017
Mentcee:
Buhari is a stupid monkey.

Pls press like to agree.

just bcus of cheap likes, you came here to confirm that you lack proper home training. In future, If your children calls you a stupid monkey, I won't be surprised because you have set the path for them.

Be cultured even in your words. Even the Bible says when you speak, be careful cuz there are birds that will carry your words.
Re: Nigerian Oil Firm, Oranto Invests $500mn In South Sudan Oil by hedonistic: 7:41am On Mar 21, 2017
obataokenwa:
Good business idea. who would want to invest such huge amount in this visionless government plus their nonsense EFCC suspecting everyone upandan. Imagine the kind of money kept idle by people cos Buhari felt they all stole it and must all be jailed plus his hatred for the people of SS and SE

The volume of money 'kept idle' and hidden outside the banking system/real sector is mind-boggling.. Definitely in the billions of dollars... Money that would ordinarily have been invested back into the economy for the collective good of the masses.

No thanks to Buhari's vision-less and unwise gra gra approach to his so-called anti-kworapshan war and the kill and go bark and shout style of the EFCC under the illiterate abokki Magu.
Re: Nigerian Oil Firm, Oranto Invests $500mn In South Sudan Oil by dokyOloye: 7:44am On Mar 21, 2017
rafabenitez:
Umu igbo pls remember igbo youths site some of these companies at anambra or imo so our teeming youths can benefit.nice one chief arthur eze,as long nigeria keeps rejecting us igbos we wl progress elsewhere.
I can assure U most of his staff are Igbo.
A personal friend of mine,Obi(lemme not mention his full name)is okne of his closest aides.
Re: Nigerian Oil Firm, Oranto Invests $500mn In South Sudan Oil by dokyOloye: 7:44am On Mar 21, 2017
rafabenitez:
Umu igbo pls remember igbo youths site some of these companies at anambra or imo so our teeming youths can benefit.nice one chief arthur eze,as long nigeria keeps rejecting us igbos we wl progress elsewhere.
A personal friend of mine,Obi(lemme not mention his full name)is one of his closest aides.
Arthur also has interests in commercial farming in Anambra and other numerous ventures.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Oil Firm, Oranto Invests $500mn In South Sudan Oil by grandstar(m): 7:44am On Mar 21, 2017
Fifthcolumnist:

I just hope we don't exploit and use them like we suffered at the hands of the multinationals

The first poster is suffering from depression. Pls don't allow him go anywhere near 3 MLD bridge

No difference from the multinational zone
Re: Nigerian Oil Firm, Oranto Invests $500mn In South Sudan Oil by hedonistic: 7:45am On Mar 21, 2017
Earth2Metahuman:
why is he not exploring oil in the eroded land but went as far as south sudan.

Simple, eroded land is inhabitable tongue

I don't know what you're talking about, but I do know that your brain is more eroded than anything else...not a fertile land for common sense to blossom.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Oil Firm, Oranto Invests $500mn In South Sudan Oil by mentro: 7:47am On Mar 21, 2017
cr7lomo:

Engr prince Arthur Eze...eze n'ukpo...the richest igbo man in the country
I thought Orji Uzor Kalu is the richest man from the south east

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Oil Firm, Oranto Invests $500mn In South Sudan Oil by Earth2Metahuman: 7:49am On Mar 21, 2017
hedonistic:

I don't know what you're talking about, but I do know that your brain is more eroded than anything else...not a fertile land for common sense to blossom.
e pain am tongue
Re: Nigerian Oil Firm, Oranto Invests $500mn In South Sudan Oil by VanBommel(m): 7:50am On Mar 21, 2017
Earth2Metahuman:
why is he not exploring oil in the eroded land but went as far as south sudan.

Simple, eroded land is inhabitable tongue
your brain is smelling, use this

Re: Nigerian Oil Firm, Oranto Invests $500mn In South Sudan Oil by obataokenwa(m): 7:52am On Mar 21, 2017
hedonistic:

The volume of money 'kept idle' and hidden outside the banking system/real sector is mind-boggling.. Definitely in the billions of dollars... Money that would ordinarily have been invested back into the economy for the collective good of the masses.

No thanks to Buhari's vision-less and unwise gra gra approach to his so-called anti-kworapshan war and the kill and go bark and shout style of the EFCC under the illiterate abokki Magu.
We have resorted to buying scrap cos we can't travel to buy goods outside. the custom wahala and the unnecessary suspicion by EFCC. since he came back, things are stagnant again. God help us

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Oil Firm, Oranto Invests $500mn In South Sudan Oil by Earth2Metahuman: 7:53am On Mar 21, 2017
VanBommel:
your brain is smelling, use this
see painment tongue
Re: Nigerian Oil Firm, Oranto Invests $500mn In South Sudan Oil by chygo12: 8:03am On Mar 21, 2017
rafabenitez:
Prince Engr. Arthur Eze!!!!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Oil Firm, Oranto Invests $500mn In South Sudan Oil by ruggedtimi(m): 8:06am On Mar 21, 2017
Chai Which niger delta man be ceo for any downstream oil firm like oranto....wetin we sabi na to build hotel hotel and mansions only, no factory atleast.
Re: Nigerian Oil Firm, Oranto Invests $500mn In South Sudan Oil by phenol33(m): 8:08am On Mar 21, 2017
Cajetanspeaks:
Engr. Arthur Eze ride on
the arthur eze that is responsible for epileptic power supply in the south east. God is watching him.
Re: Nigerian Oil Firm, Oranto Invests $500mn In South Sudan Oil by Everblazinggg(f): 8:10am On Mar 21, 2017
cr7lomo:

Engr prince Arthur Eze...eze n'ukpo...the richest igbo man in the country

Guy, you funny o. Who told you Arthur Eze is the richest man in Igbo land? Igbo land has so many billionaires that are not making noise...He's not even the richest in anambra state. The man your talking about I know him even to his house in ukpo .Anambra has the biggest billionaires in Igbo land and probably Nigeria but prince Arthur Eze is not the richest

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Oil Firm, Oranto Invests $500mn In South Sudan Oil by dokyOloye: 8:21am On Mar 21, 2017
hedonistic:

This a direct fallout of the 97% vs 5% statement.
Who would want to invest his money in an environment d president has openly said he won't treat U fairly?
Re: Nigerian Oil Firm, Oranto Invests $500mn In South Sudan Oil by Zhirinovsky: 8:24am On Mar 21, 2017
Arthur aint from Uli. He is from Ukpo in Dunukofia LGA
Everblazinggg:

Guy, you funny o. Who told you Arthur Eze is the richest man in Igbo land? Igbo land has so many billionaires that are not making noise...He's not even the richest in anambra state. The man your talking about I know him even to his house in uli. Anambra has the biggest billionaires in Igbo land and probably Nigeria but prince Arthur Eze is not the richest
Re: Nigerian Oil Firm, Oranto Invests $500mn In South Sudan Oil by seuner: 8:28am On Mar 21, 2017
what's good about the news, stolen wealth not rightly invested for the profitability of the victims...
Re: Nigerian Oil Firm, Oranto Invests $500mn In South Sudan Oil by rafabenitez: 8:31am On Mar 21, 2017
dokyOloye:
A personal friend of mine,Obi(lemme not mention his full name)is one of his closest aides.
Arthur also has interests in commercial farming in Anambra and other numerous ventures.
,Im proud of my anambra brodas wsh my pple are making headway like dem,igboland would have been more advanced now,i wsh i can meet any igbo intellect or group,i have a written analysis on how eastern states can be invested and harnesss there abundant resources,this is a plan ive been working on for abt two years now,pls if u have the interest of igbos pm me fr furthertalks
Re: Nigerian Oil Firm, Oranto Invests $500mn In South Sudan Oil by realhumanity: 8:52am On Mar 21, 2017
obataokenwa:
Nwane is not proper to invest such huge amount in this govt cos the man hates us. Remember our brothers are also much in Sudan so the money will reach home. definitely he will employ ours.

The money is been invested in south Sudan and not Nigeria. many Igbo businesses are leaving the country for better prospects.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Oil Firm, Oranto Invests $500mn In South Sudan Oil by Fx55(m): 8:57am On Mar 21, 2017
Fifthcolumnist:

You've never heard of Arthur Eze Eze n'Ukpo himself! Billionaire extraordinaire!!! He's the owner of Triax Airlines back in the days.
Re: Nigerian Oil Firm, Oranto Invests $500mn In South Sudan Oil by Elfaris(m): 9:03am On Mar 21, 2017
Vickiweezy:
A Yoruba lawyer working in UK wrote to his wife in Nigeria.

Ajoke Darling,
I can't send you my salary this month because the global market crisis has affected my Company' s performance, so I am sending 100 kisses.
You are my sweetheart, please understand and adjust with this situation.
Your loving husband,
Kunle

His wife replied...
Thanks for the 100 kisses.
Below is the list of expenses I paid with the Kisses...
1. The Rice man agreed on 2 kisses for half bag of rice.
2. The electricity man, Kabiru , agreed not to disconnect
only after 7 kisses.
3. Your landlord Mohammed comes every day to take 2 or 3
kisses instead of the monthly rent.
4. Supermarket owner Biodun did not accept kisses only, so I gave him other items, I hope you understand.
5. Miscellaneous expenses 40 kisses.
Please don't worry about me, I still have a balance of 35 kisses and I hope I can survive the month using this balance.
Shall I plan the same for the next month?
Your Sweet Heart,
Ajoke

Kunle is in hospital as u r laughing.
So the lawyer practices law in a company? hmmmm WehDon Sir..
Re: Nigerian Oil Firm, Oranto Invests $500mn In South Sudan Oil by Nobody: 9:14am On Mar 21, 2017
I though South-Sudan is facing a civil war?
Re: Nigerian Oil Firm, Oranto Invests $500mn In South Sudan Oil by InvestinOwerri(m): 9:39am On Mar 21, 2017
phenol33:
the arthur eze that is responsible for epileptic power supply in the south east. God is watching him.
Calm down bro, Arthur Eze has nothing to do with power supply in the SE. You mean Emeka Offor, the Chairman of EEDC and who was in contention with Barth Nnaji over Geometric's ownership of Aba & Ariaria business district?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Oil Firm, Oranto Invests $500mn In South Sudan Oil by earthcrust: 11:22am On Mar 21, 2017
EFCC shld kwontinue to make investors runaway like this one thumps up for Buhari and APC.
Re: Nigerian Oil Firm, Oranto Invests $500mn In South Sudan Oil by cr7lomo: 2:58pm On Mar 21, 2017
Everblazinggg:

Guy, you funny o. Who told you Arthur Eze is the richest man in Igbo land? Igbo land has so many billionaires that are not making noise...He's not even the richest in anambra state. The man your talking about I know him even to his house in ukpo .Anambra has the biggest billionaires in Igbo land and probably Nigeria but prince Arthur Eze is not the richest

U certainly dont know him, cos if u did, u wudnt b saying this... Eze n' ukpo comes to see my dad in lag , enugu and Abj...he knows me well and I know him well...for over 25yrs now
Re: Nigerian Oil Firm, Oranto Invests $500mn In South Sudan Oil by ketkelvin(m): 9:37pm On Mar 22, 2017
Tank farm for sale in Lagos and PH nigeria,contact for more inquiries Phone:+234(0)9033826160
ketkelvin806@yahoo.com

(1) (2) (Reply)

Are There Venture-Capitalists In Nigeria? / YouWin Second Round Candidates List For The 36 States And FCT / 7 Ways To Receive Payment From Abroad (aside Paypal)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.