Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,682 members, 7,820,386 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:02 PM

Does Some Certain Kind Of Sounds Upset You? Here Is Why - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Does Some Certain Kind Of Sounds Upset You? Here Is Why (18134 Views)

Akin Abayomi: COVID-19 Patients Being Upset At The Start Of Isolation Is Normal / Covid19: Ministry Of Finance Confirms Receipt Of Certain Donations / Upset Stomach – How To Treat It At Home - Prevention (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Does Some Certain Kind Of Sounds Upset You? Here Is Why by IYANGBALI: 8:46am On Apr 04, 2017
MrEgbegbe:

I love sex noise
me too
Re: Does Some Certain Kind Of Sounds Upset You? Here Is Why by Tenim47(m): 8:47am On Apr 04, 2017
ringtones
Re: Does Some Certain Kind Of Sounds Upset You? Here Is Why by billagreen(m): 8:48am On Apr 04, 2017
Mine is when you tear a carton or separate a layer away from the other part
Re: Does Some Certain Kind Of Sounds Upset You? Here Is Why by Mayflowa(m): 8:49am On Apr 04, 2017
I can't stand scratching pot with spoon. it instantly make me sick. Peeling the dead skin off onions with a knife gives me goose pimples. I use my hands instead.

1 Like

Re: Does Some Certain Kind Of Sounds Upset You? Here Is Why by ImYourJude(m): 8:49am On Apr 04, 2017
I hate teeth gnashing like tom hates jerry

Re: Does Some Certain Kind Of Sounds Upset You? Here Is Why by Nobody: 8:49am On Apr 04, 2017
Yinkatolu:
I hate sudden power bike sound
I do too, it scares me.

1 Like

Re: Does Some Certain Kind Of Sounds Upset You? Here Is Why by thinkmoney(m): 8:50am On Apr 04, 2017
i think i have a little of the condition too. but i cant really explain it. i think what upset me is like when you drag a pointed something on a kind of surface and it makes some screeshing sound. i am working on accepting it, even doing it to myself and its helping.

2 Likes

Re: Does Some Certain Kind Of Sounds Upset You? Here Is Why by permsec: 8:51am On Apr 04, 2017
I love the sound Atm machine makes when its about to dispense.

3 Likes

Re: Does Some Certain Kind Of Sounds Upset You? Here Is Why by binsanni(m): 8:51am On Apr 04, 2017
ednut1:
mosquitoes
nah the most painfull one be that
Re: Does Some Certain Kind Of Sounds Upset You? Here Is Why by freezyprinzy(m): 8:52am On Apr 04, 2017
Chewing sound
Metal sound
Sometimes the sound of cutting something
A lot irritates me
Re: Does Some Certain Kind Of Sounds Upset You? Here Is Why by Nobody: 8:53am On Apr 04, 2017
fearlessigboman:
metal clanking is death!!!....
And also rubbing this white carton together ( that stuff found in new products... yes... I no Sabi d name)

I swear mehn!!! That sounds irritates, I hate touching that stuff
Re: Does Some Certain Kind Of Sounds Upset You? Here Is Why by toseen7: 8:54am On Apr 04, 2017
That kain noise from Nigerian commentators during NPFL and Super Eagles home matches........ Na die!!!! grin

2 Likes

Re: Does Some Certain Kind Of Sounds Upset You? Here Is Why by Nobody: 8:54am On Apr 04, 2017
Noisy chewing
When someone is singing off-key

Hate em

2 Likes

Re: Does Some Certain Kind Of Sounds Upset You? Here Is Why by GloriaNinja(f): 8:55am On Apr 04, 2017
I freaking hate it when someone sings with an annoying voice.

1 Like

Re: Does Some Certain Kind Of Sounds Upset You? Here Is Why by Nbote(m): 8:58am On Apr 04, 2017
Considering every single pesin has one form of it or d other it shldnt b considered a disorder.. D sound wen u drag Basin on d floor and metals rubbing together is very common...
Re: Does Some Certain Kind Of Sounds Upset You? Here Is Why by Truepee(m): 8:58am On Apr 04, 2017
mine is metals rubbing against metals or sand... It gives me did special headache
Re: Does Some Certain Kind Of Sounds Upset You? Here Is Why by Bashnigga(m): 8:58am On Apr 04, 2017
DESTINY41:
I hate that sound when you scratch a pot

I keep chewing my tongue against my jaw whenever I hear it embarassed embarassed
Mehn, I can't stand this too sad sad sad
Especially when u use spoon/fork to scratch a Stainless Steel utensil
Re: Does Some Certain Kind Of Sounds Upset You? Here Is Why by Senorprinz(m): 8:58am On Apr 04, 2017
fearlessigboman:
metal clanking is death!!!....
And also rubbing this white carton together ( that stuff found in new products... yes... I no Sabi d name)

mhen! the sound made by that white stuff used to protect fragile products can be so upseting, most times i feel like disabling my hearing whenever i hear that noise.

1 Like

Re: Does Some Certain Kind Of Sounds Upset You? Here Is Why by Princejebs(m): 9:01am On Apr 04, 2017
I hate the sound of a mosquito when flying around
Re: Does Some Certain Kind Of Sounds Upset You? Here Is Why by adecz: 9:04am On Apr 04, 2017
I hate mosquito sound... embarassed
Re: Does Some Certain Kind Of Sounds Upset You? Here Is Why by toby2(m): 9:04am On Apr 04, 2017
Amusaopeyemi:
If i'm asleep and a cockroach or a rat is moving about, i'll hear it and won't rest until I kill it. I hate it when people drag their feet on the floor while walking too.
I hate that throaty sound some guys do before spitting. It irritates me.
Sudden noise scares me.
same here, also hate loud and sudden horn especially from trucks,hate sand on metals, it makes my mouth go sour

1 Like

Re: Does Some Certain Kind Of Sounds Upset You? Here Is Why by sleekjosh01(m): 9:10am On Apr 04, 2017
[/color]I think mine would be the sound made by stainless item when you rub sand on it or scratch a metal object on it...I just get weak and tired[color=#000099]I think mine would be the sound made by stainless item when you rub sand on it or scratch a metal object on it...I just get weak and tiredI think mine would be the sound made by stainless item when you rub sand on it or scratch a metal object on it...I just get weak and tired
Re: Does Some Certain Kind Of Sounds Upset You? Here Is Why by holatin(m): 9:12am On Apr 04, 2017
thaikun15:
Mine is the sound one makes when calling a dog. That sound chews up my bones
always feel like entering the ground when I hear d sound. metal rubbing each other too for me
Re: Does Some Certain Kind Of Sounds Upset You? Here Is Why by Cladez(m): 9:14am On Apr 04, 2017
I hate that sound when you drag your bare foot on the ground
Re: Does Some Certain Kind Of Sounds Upset You? Here Is Why by DavidEsq(m): 9:15am On Apr 04, 2017
I hate that sound, wen u scrape the inside of a pot with a fork. It jars my nerves
Re: Does Some Certain Kind Of Sounds Upset You? Here Is Why by mylove4God(f): 9:17am On Apr 04, 2017
Wow.. I have learnt something new today or should I say, understood why I react that way.
Sounds from two metals meeting together, irritates me. I can't not just stand it, especially using fork on a steel plate or pot. At times, the sound fromwashing mentals with iron sponge also makes me go gaga, it is so unbearable.
Then I also hate the sound that comes out from wet slipper while walking. Then dragging basin on the floor or using any mental on the floor.
Sounds coming out from the mouth while eating, disgust me but I can withstand it.
[/b]Atleast I now know what to reply to my friends, when they call me Obanje for reacting to sounds that I hate[b].
Op, thanks.
Re: Does Some Certain Kind Of Sounds Upset You? Here Is Why by eleojo23: 9:19am On Apr 04, 2017
Amusaopeyemi:
If i'm asleep and a cockroach or a rat is moving about, i'll hear it and won't rest until I kill it. I hate it when people drag their feet on the floor while walking too.

Oh my God! Even if I am dreaming inside my dream, once a cockroach is moving about in my room, I must wake up and kill it or else na night watchman things that night. grin

2 Likes

Re: Does Some Certain Kind Of Sounds Upset You? Here Is Why by Nobody: 9:21am On Apr 04, 2017
I hate it when a piece of rubs a blackboard(chalkboard)

2 Likes

Re: Does Some Certain Kind Of Sounds Upset You? Here Is Why by kjhova(m): 9:22am On Apr 04, 2017
Scratch a metallic bottlecock on bare floor and watch me instantly turn from a sweet gentleman Dr. Jerkel into a raging foaming Mr. Hyde!!! I also get irritated by repetitive sounds like "orchi chi...one...two...one...two" when parties or DJs are setting up in Nigeria or 700 Alleluias as some Nigerian churches are prone to do over loudspeakers in the neighbourhood!

However @OP, you are wrong to refer to this ailment as disease in your post. I am sure the article you copied won't refer to it as such else the original article is also wrong on its definition of disease in this context.
Re: Does Some Certain Kind Of Sounds Upset You? Here Is Why by M2dX(m): 9:23am On Apr 04, 2017
rubbing metal that contents sands with other metals, i hate the sound with guarantee. sad

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lagos Discharges 48 Coronavirus Patients Today / Kogi, Others Top Latest Salary Structure For Doctors As Bello Approves CONMESS / 3 Viruses Found In Bats In Laos Are Closest Relatives Of Virus Behind COVID-19

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.