Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,563 members, 7,820,035 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:49 AM

Does Some Certain Kind Of Sounds Upset You? Here Is Why - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Does Some Certain Kind Of Sounds Upset You? Here Is Why (18131 Views)

Akin Abayomi: COVID-19 Patients Being Upset At The Start Of Isolation Is Normal / Covid19: Ministry Of Finance Confirms Receipt Of Certain Donations / Upset Stomach – How To Treat It At Home - Prevention (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Does Some Certain Kind Of Sounds Upset You? Here Is Why by skarz: 9:23am On Apr 04, 2017
fearlessigboman:
metal clanking is death!!!....
And also rubbing this white carton together ( that stuff found in new products... yes... I no Sabi d name)
what about trailer horn...that shit is annoying
Re: Does Some Certain Kind Of Sounds Upset You? Here Is Why by Deejay1000(m): 9:23am On Apr 04, 2017
Mayflowa:
I can't stand scratching pot with spoon. it instantly make me sick. Peeling the dead skin off onions with a knife gives me goose pimples. I use my hands instead.
at the pot part i hate it with passion
Re: Does Some Certain Kind Of Sounds Upset You? Here Is Why by Nobody: 9:24am On Apr 04, 2017
Amusaopeyemi:
If i'm asleep and a cockroach or a rat is moving about, i'll hear it and won't rest until I kill it. I hate it when people drag their feet on the floor while walking too.
I hate that throaty sound some guys do before spitting. It irritates me.
Sudden noise scares me, it could be banging of the door or dropping something heavy suddenly. It makes my heart beat really fast. I usually beg my friends not to surprise me with anything because it is always too much to handle. Don't Surprise me, Don't try to sneak in on me, or close my eyes with your fingers and ask me to guess who's there. I'll go crazy in less than 2.5seconds.
i can see u has finally make ur idanre trip.
Re: Does Some Certain Kind Of Sounds Upset You? Here Is Why by ceedarlin1(f): 9:24am On Apr 04, 2017
No body is talking about the sound abi na feeling your teeth makes when it touches the body of a cooked palm kernel you are trying to eat with salt.... I find myself clenching my teeth at that had to even stop eating kernel sef... Then those ple Dt keeps mks disgusting sound when picking their teeth gosh it irritates me lik I can't explain.
Re: Does Some Certain Kind Of Sounds Upset You? Here Is Why by Upaka(f): 9:25am On Apr 04, 2017
fearlessigboman:
metal clanking is death!!!....
And also rubbing this white carton together ( that stuff found in new products... yes... I no Sabi d name)
White carton..... OMg!!! I hate it like crazy
Re: Does Some Certain Kind Of Sounds Upset You? Here Is Why by XYZADIGOR7: 9:26am On Apr 04, 2017
jcmaiah:
I hate that sound when you drag a basin on the floor
Me too
Re: Does Some Certain Kind Of Sounds Upset You? Here Is Why by eleojo23: 9:26am On Apr 04, 2017
Tazdroid:
I really hate screeching metals like when aluminum sheets are being cut with a sawing machine. Feels like an exorcism, bodi go dey do me one kind

dacovajnr:
The sounds from a Metal cutting Saw used by Welders drive me crazy, that stuff so annoying angry angry

Metal grinding on metal?...arrgh...!
I hate that sound too. I always clench my teeth and fist and I feel some kind of electricity running through my body whenever I hear that sound.
Re: Does Some Certain Kind Of Sounds Upset You? Here Is Why by Preye21: 9:29am On Apr 04, 2017
I hate the sound of a saw cutting hard wood. It leaves me with gnashing tooth and goosebumps aghhhrr... embarassed
Re: Does Some Certain Kind Of Sounds Upset You? Here Is Why by eyekaynoble: 9:37am On Apr 04, 2017
Don't ever snore if u are beside me (sleeping) becos one of my hands dey arrange hot slaps involuntarily ( No offense )
Re: Does Some Certain Kind Of Sounds Upset You? Here Is Why by Kingsasian(m): 9:40am On Apr 04, 2017
jcmaiah:
exactly
Re: Does Some Certain Kind Of Sounds Upset You? Here Is Why by Akan(m): 9:41am On Apr 04, 2017
Mine is spoon on enamel plates
Re: Does Some Certain Kind Of Sounds Upset You? Here Is Why by armstin: 9:45am On Apr 04, 2017
I love that my bank alert sound

1 Like

Re: Does Some Certain Kind Of Sounds Upset You? Here Is Why by eleojo23: 9:47am On Apr 04, 2017
eyekaynoble:
Don't ever snore if u are beside me (sleeping) becos one of my hands dey arrange hot slaps involuntarily ( No offense )

Reflex action.grin

1 Like

Re: Does Some Certain Kind Of Sounds Upset You? Here Is Why by mizzytan(m): 9:48am On Apr 04, 2017
I hate the sound when scrubbing a bag with brush.
Re: Does Some Certain Kind Of Sounds Upset You? Here Is Why by valicious1(m): 9:50am On Apr 04, 2017
IemFava:
I hate it when a piece of rubs a blackboard(chalkboard)
same here. The sound a chalk makes while writing on a blackboard creeps me out.
I hate it when crickets chirp around me. If it's in a room, I won't sleep till I find and kill it.
I hate the sound of those white stuff that comes with new electronics' cartons. I always gnash and grind my teeth whenever they are rubbed together.

1 Like

Re: Does Some Certain Kind Of Sounds Upset You? Here Is Why by gozzlin: 9:56am On Apr 04, 2017
Divay22:
Dripping tap or chewing food.. angry angry angry it makes me angry sad

I hope you swallow every food you eat without chewing.
Re: Does Some Certain Kind Of Sounds Upset You? Here Is Why by KingsleyTMTTM(m): 9:57am On Apr 04, 2017
scratching cork on the wall....
Re: Does Some Certain Kind Of Sounds Upset You? Here Is Why by tonyzaks: 9:58am On Apr 04, 2017
mine nah Glass robbed with Sand. kai its the most annoying sound believe me.
Re: Does Some Certain Kind Of Sounds Upset You? Here Is Why by Divay22(f): 10:03am On Apr 04, 2017
gozzlin:

I hope you swallow every food you eat without chewing.
So you haven't seen where people chew food recklessly undecided undecided undecided....
Re: Does Some Certain Kind Of Sounds Upset You? Here Is Why by joinnow: 10:04am On Apr 04, 2017
If this is disease then no one is exempted
Some hate wall clock tick tok, tap driping etc
cry
Re: Does Some Certain Kind Of Sounds Upset You? Here Is Why by thayora: 10:04am On Apr 04, 2017
I hate the sound that some ladies make when chewing bubble gum ... so so disgusting
Re: Does Some Certain Kind Of Sounds Upset You? Here Is Why by chronique(m): 10:18am On Apr 04, 2017
Good. Now I know what is wrong with me. I hate hearing the sound of metals rubbing against themselves, the sound of keys rubbing against themselves,the sound of a basin being dragged on the floor, cutleries rubbing against themselves,etc. It sends chills down my teeth, spine and body and leaves with goose bumps. I end up rubbing my tongue against my teeth to reduce the effects of the sound.
Re: Does Some Certain Kind Of Sounds Upset You? Here Is Why by Josiah1150(m): 10:19am On Apr 04, 2017
i so much hate the sound of a metal pot or basin being dragged on the floor mostly concrete floors that has been springled with little amount of sand or children who are using metal cork for closing up bottle drinks for playing football on cemented floors, i will just find one special day and patrol round the neighbourhood in search of this kind of children if found! I will literally pounce on them like a wounded lion.
Re: Does Some Certain Kind Of Sounds Upset You? Here Is Why by Lisaflex(f): 10:20am On Apr 04, 2017
DESTINY41:
I hate that sound when you scratch a pot

I keep chewing my tongue against my jaw whenever I hear it embarassed embarassed

OMG!!! Ds 1? It drives me groundnuts n den mks me go bananas..2 worsen d issue,my friends who knw abt it tend 2 do it on purpose jes 2 get on my nerves...I also hate it wen sm1 hits his/her spoon against d plate(2 mk a sound) wyl eatin,bt it doesn't irk me as much as d 'scrapin pot ish'...I tend ask ppl if that pot ish affects dem d way it affects me,buh no1 else ever seems 2 get affected by it...Its gd 2 knw its not jes me.
Re: Does Some Certain Kind Of Sounds Upset You? Here Is Why by DESTINY41(m): 10:26am On Apr 04, 2017
Lisaflex:

OMG!!! Ds 1? It drives me groundnuts n den mks me go bananas..2 worsen d issue,my friends who knw abt it tend 2 do it on purpose jes 2 get on my nerves...I also hate it wen sm1 hits his/her spoon against d plate(2 mk a sound) wyl eatin,bt it doesn't irk me as much as d 'scrapin pot ish'...I tend ask ppl if that pot ish affects dem d way it affects me,buh no1 else ever seems 2 get affected by it...Its gd 2 knw its not jes me.

I do give a distance away from the noise or I just plug my ear pix on grin grin
Re: Does Some Certain Kind Of Sounds Upset You? Here Is Why by Idydarling(f): 10:31am On Apr 04, 2017
Mayflowa:
I can't stand scratching pot with spoon. it instantly make me sick. Peeling the dead skin off onions with a knife gives me goose pimples. I use my hands instead.
u kidding right?
Re: Does Some Certain Kind Of Sounds Upset You? Here Is Why by Ruler2: 10:34am On Apr 04, 2017
DESTINY41:
I hate that sound when you scratch a pot

I keep chewing my tongue against my jaw whenever I hear it embarassed embarassed
TRUTH!!!!!! I detest it.
Re: Does Some Certain Kind Of Sounds Upset You? Here Is Why by bennywyse(m): 10:43am On Apr 04, 2017
oseka101:
Nothing upsets me off more than NTA network news intro sound infact right now am pissed for just thinking about it. I need to break something to cool off... angry

Oh lawd! I always feel like breaking the T. V whenever I hear that intro, just makes me feel uneasy same thing with the sound emanating from when a person sweeps and any other scratchy/screeching sound

1 Like

Re: Does Some Certain Kind Of Sounds Upset You? Here Is Why by toluine56(m): 10:44am On Apr 04, 2017
Amusaopeyemi:
If i'm asleep and a cockroach or a rat is moving about, i'll hear it and won't rest until I kill it. I hate it when people drag their feet on the floor while walking too.
I hate that throaty sound some guys do before spitting. It irritates me.
Sudden noise scares me, it could be banging of the door or dropping something heavy suddenly. It makes my heart beat really fast. I usually beg my friends not to surprise me with anything because it is always too much to handle. Don't Surprise me, Don't try to sneak in on me, or close my eyes with your fingers and ask me to guess who's there. I'll go crazy in less than 2.5seconds.
You hypertensive?
Re: Does Some Certain Kind Of Sounds Upset You? Here Is Why by proffc: 10:53am On Apr 04, 2017
jcmaiah:
Add dragging anything on the floor that makes a Slow/sluggish screeching sound!
Re: Does Some Certain Kind Of Sounds Upset You? Here Is Why by Castleberry: 11:02am On Apr 04, 2017
I hate the sound of someone snapping their fingers or playing with their long fingernails. So annoying

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lagos Discharges 48 Coronavirus Patients Today / Kogi, Others Top Latest Salary Structure For Doctors As Bello Approves CONMESS / 3 Viruses Found In Bats In Laos Are Closest Relatives Of Virus Behind COVID-19

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.