Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,171 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:43 AM

Kemi Olunloyo: "If I'm Released, Do Not Come To The Airport To Meet Me" - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kemi Olunloyo: "If I'm Released, Do Not Come To The Airport To Meet Me" (31738 Views)

Tobi's Fans Bring Crown And Flowers To The Airport To Give Alex (Photo) / Ama Richest, Meet Ghanaian Nude Model: "If I'm Raped, I'll Blame Myself" / Don't Welcome Me If I'm Released - Kemi Olunloyo Speaks From Prison (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "If I'm Released, Do Not Come To The Airport To Meet Me" by Lunagirl(f): 10:09am On Mar 21, 2017
noble71:

At Quilox grin

Please I don't want husband that stays in Quilox sad
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "If I'm Released, Do Not Come To The Airport To Meet Me" by Reptyle(m): 10:14am On Mar 21, 2017
ChuzzyBlog:
Kemi Olunloyo who was arrested 6 days ago has been charged with cyber crime, and is awaiting her bail hearing on the 23rd of this month.

See what she wrote below:

Dear fans and friends, i am in good spirits, i go for a bail hearing this 23rd March. If I'm released, do not come to the airport to meet me. To all media and journalism students don't give up! #journalismisnotacrime you cannot intimidate us! Thank you Nigeria. VN for Kemi Olunloyo HNN Media Relations

https://www.instagram.com/p/BR35lZlhYu-/?hl=en

SOURCE: http://www.chuzzyblog.com.ng/2017/03/if-im-released-do-not-come-to-airport.html

Madame Kemi Olunloyo is clearly suffering from delusions of grandeur.

Many are mad, but few are roaming.

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "If I'm Released, Do Not Come To The Airport To Meet Me" by badmrkt(m): 10:14am On Mar 21, 2017
Lunagirl:

Badmrkt grin grin. I no want bad market abeg.
okay i can change the name if that would make u...
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "If I'm Released, Do Not Come To The Airport To Meet Me" by Balloo22(m): 10:24am On Mar 21, 2017
na mumu like u, wey no get serious job will come and meet u. who send u. if u like stay there forever. na ur cup of tea. I don't even know u?
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "If I'm Released, Do Not Come To The Airport To Meet Me" by Lokoyen(m): 10:28am On Mar 21, 2017
Lunagirl:
So I will leave myself, my job, my search for a husband and go wait for you in the airport.

Madam grin grin

Chai ur hilarious "my search for husband"
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "If I'm Released, Do Not Come To The Airport To Meet Me" by Dyt(f): 10:33am On Mar 21, 2017
auntysimbiat:
lol

Hawt
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "If I'm Released, Do Not Come To The Airport To Meet Me" by Moletemike: 10:35am On Mar 21, 2017
NO BODY, I MEAN, NOBODY IN THEIR RIGHT SENSES WILL GO TO AN AIRPORT TO MEET A SEMI ILLITERATE LUNATIC DRUG ADDICT AND DEPORTEE WITH A CRIMINAL RECORD LIKE KEMI OLUNLOYO.
WE ARE JUBILATING IN IBADAN OVER YOUR IMPRISONMENT.. THEY SHOULD HEEP YOU IN PORT HARCOURT MENTAL ASYLUM WHEN THEY RELEASE YOU
WE DONT WANT YOU ANYWHERE NEAR IBADAN OLD AGBAYA WEY NO GET SHAME

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "If I'm Released, Do Not Come To The Airport To Meet Me" by goodnews777: 10:40am On Mar 21, 2017
Who has time to wait for a schizophrenic patient. But wait a minute, is her father alive?
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "If I'm Released, Do Not Come To The Airport To Meet Me" by ajepako(f): 10:42am On Mar 21, 2017
As usual, aunty kemi is high on Oluyole weed and Mushin ogogoro..

grin grin grin grin
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "If I'm Released, Do Not Come To The Airport To Meet Me" by Bonga4: 10:42am On Mar 21, 2017
SweetBoyFriend:

First of all, she will never be released

Secondly, she will be taken to a mental hospital

Thirdly, i think she meant bus station and not Airport

Abi ooo. It will be keke Napap rank. That is her usual mode of transport.Don't even upgrade the shameless old hag to bus stop. Who dash her money for flight? The only person that might be waiting for her at that keke Napap stop might be her fellow lunatic and official spokesperson FFK

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "If I'm Released, Do Not Come To The Airport To Meet Me" by SweetBoyFriend(m): 10:42am On Mar 21, 2017
CarolineOlawale:

Says who? A chronic weed smoker? Please shove your opinion back to your weed smoking ass.

Transgender Fucker! cheesy

I smoke weed in an air conditioned New York mansion, watch soccer, eat and sleep

The same weed millionaires​ smoke

You're a poor rat

I'm serious, i will give you any amount of money you want
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "If I'm Released, Do Not Come To The Airport To Meet Me" by creamylicious(f): 10:45am On Mar 21, 2017
she's coming back to expose pastors with more evidences.... I've missed her drama though
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "If I'm Released, Do Not Come To The Airport To Meet Me" by Bonga4: 10:46am On Mar 21, 2017
Reptyle:

Madame Kemi Olunloyo is clearly suffering from delusions of grandeur.

Many are mad, but few are roaming.

Those that are roaming just got reduced by one ... madam Kemi. Thank heavens for port harcourt prisons

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "If I'm Released, Do Not Come To The Airport To Meet Me" by hasonjack: 10:53am On Mar 21, 2017
ChappyChase:
Well, thank God you said if...
Jornalism is no crime but deformation of character is a big crime!

It's defamation.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "If I'm Released, Do Not Come To The Airport To Meet Me" by noble71(m): 10:53am On Mar 21, 2017
Lunagirl:

Please I don't want husband that stays in Quilox sad
wawu! you are nice. but I never ready to marry now. I still de street de hustle money.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "If I'm Released, Do Not Come To The Airport To Meet Me" by yabatown: 10:55am On Mar 21, 2017
Every body is happy because you are in prison, Kemi. We are all telling you
SEE YA LIFE! GOOD FOR YOU! NTOOOOO

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "If I'm Released, Do Not Come To The Airport To Meet Me" by joinnow: 10:55am On Mar 21, 2017
for her mind
she no know say the cell key to open the door has been thrown into barbeach grin
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "If I'm Released, Do Not Come To The Airport To Meet Me" by debbyl(f): 11:07am On Mar 21, 2017
i laff in spanish grin
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "If I'm Released, Do Not Come To The Airport To Meet Me" by ayo55(m): 11:17am On Mar 21, 2017
Lunagirl:
So I will leave myself, my job, my search for a husband and go wait for you in the airport.

Madam grin grin
you mean your search for husband? lol
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "If I'm Released, Do Not Come To The Airport To Meet Me" by greatman247(m): 11:26am On Mar 21, 2017
Ode you have been intimidated already or what would you call your lousy self being in prison? Who could have thought a lousy bitch like you will end in prison like a piece of shit as you have just done?
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "If I'm Released, Do Not Come To The Airport To Meet Me" by Bobdenge: 11:28am On Mar 21, 2017
Who sent her
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "If I'm Released, Do Not Come To The Airport To Meet Me" by AbbeyvanPersie(m): 11:58am On Mar 21, 2017
Stupid woman
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "If I'm Released, Do Not Come To The Airport To Meet Me" by LoveJesus87(m): 12:15pm On Mar 21, 2017
CaroLyner:
Who wants to come and welcome you before?
I tire o
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "If I'm Released, Do Not Come To The Airport To Meet Me" by Inspectorsuga(m): 12:21pm On Mar 21, 2017
Lunagirl:

Madam grin grin

If u are really searching for a husband then today is ur lucky day drop ur CV if u are below 27yrs old cos I'm recruiting...
By the way, bn experienced in the activities listed below will be an added advantage
1. Bdsm
2.Teabagging
3.Bl..job
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "If I'm Released, Do Not Come To The Airport To Meet Me" by four4: 12:29pm On Mar 21, 2017
g
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "If I'm Released, Do Not Come To The Airport To Meet Me" by babiwonda: 12:36pm On Mar 21, 2017
when u were going we were not there so who cares abt ur coming back oshi/iranu nla
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "If I'm Released, Do Not Come To The Airport To Meet Me" by ChappyChase: 12:40pm On Mar 21, 2017
hasonjack:

It's defamation.
Thanks man...

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "If I'm Released, Do Not Come To The Airport To Meet Me" by Nobody: 12:49pm On Mar 21, 2017
i thought this old hag is in detention, how come she's able to post on instagram?
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "If I'm Released, Do Not Come To The Airport To Meet Me" by buoye1(m): 1:04pm On Mar 21, 2017
Lol...
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "If I'm Released, Do Not Come To The Airport To Meet Me" by CarolineOlawale(f): 1:54pm On Mar 21, 2017
SweetBoyFriend:

I smoke weed in an air conditioned New York mansion, watch soccer, eat and sleep

The same weed millionaires​ smoke

You're a poor rat

I'm serious, i will give you any amount of money you want

Says a useless troll that Fuccckkked imaginary hoe in a dark room. Hahaha cheesy

Disgrace is what you are to your entire lineage! You deranged tree hopping monkey!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Helen Paul And Husband, Femi Bamisile 2010 Throwback Photo / Davido Shout Out To His Baby Mama On Mother's Day / D'banj Gets Porshe Car As SLOT Ambassador

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.