Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,834 members, 7,817,451 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:27 PM

Kemi Olunloyo: "If I'm Released, Do Not Come To The Airport To Meet Me" - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kemi Olunloyo: "If I'm Released, Do Not Come To The Airport To Meet Me" (31740 Views)

Tobi's Fans Bring Crown And Flowers To The Airport To Give Alex (Photo) / Ama Richest, Meet Ghanaian Nude Model: "If I'm Raped, I'll Blame Myself" / Don't Welcome Me If I'm Released - Kemi Olunloyo Speaks From Prison (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "If I'm Released, Do Not Come To The Airport To Meet Me" by SURElee(f): 1:59pm On Mar 21, 2017
Lunagirl:
So I will leave myself, my job, my search for a husband and go wait for you in the airport.

Madam grin grin

Hahahaha. Who will go to airport before to pick her? So flight still dey operate to fly her? Hakeem will use his private jet na. Wahala woman.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "If I'm Released, Do Not Come To The Airport To Meet Me" by Eldee54321(m): 2:17pm On Mar 21, 2017
Your Mouth don land u for trouble....heheheh laffing in SWAHILI
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "If I'm Released, Do Not Come To The Airport To Meet Me" by cyril700(m): 4:47pm On Mar 21, 2017
Lunagirl:

Shey you know how to dm right?
sadly I don't o.pls help
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "If I'm Released, Do Not Come To The Airport To Meet Me" by princefaculty(m): 5:46pm On Mar 21, 2017
What a way to stylishly cover for the already anticipated low turn out of people who may go to welcome madam loquacious... We know wetin de joo
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "If I'm Released, Do Not Come To The Airport To Meet Me" by yabatown: 6:54pm On Mar 21, 2017
SweetBoyFriend:

I smoke weed in an air conditioned New York mansion, watch soccer, eat and sleep

The same weed millionaires​ smoke

You're a poor rat

I'm serious, i will give you any amount of money you want

Classic clap back!
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "If I'm Released, Do Not Come To The Airport To Meet Me" by ekunu(f): 8:06pm On Mar 21, 2017
[quote author=ChuzzyBlog post=54793149]Kemi Olunloyo who was arrested 6 days ago has been charged with cyber crime, and is awaiting her bail hearing on the 23rd of this month.

See what she wrote below:

Dear fans and friends, i am in good spirits, i go for a bail hearing this 23rd March. If I'm released, do not come to the airport to meet me. To all media and journalism students don't give up! #journalismisnotacrime you cannot intimidate us! Thank you Nigeria. VN for Kemi Olunloyo HNN Media Relations

https://www.instagram.com/p/BR35lZlhYu-/?hl=en

SOURCE: http://www.chuzzyblog.com.ng/2017/03/if-im-released-do-not-come-to-airport.html

[/quote
your eye don red
go talk another one....maybe dis time you'll be there forever..... big mouth

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Davido Shout Out To His Baby Mama On Mother's Day / Helen Paul And Husband, Femi Bamisile 2010 Throwback Photo / D'banj Gets Porshe Car As SLOT Ambassador

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.