Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,853 members, 7,810,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:03 AM

Learn From My Experience On Fiverr - Business (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Learn From My Experience On Fiverr (69162 Views)

My Experience With Access Bank During 14-Day Covid-19 Lockdown In Abuja (Photos) / Why Dangote Closed His Tomato Factory And Lessons You Can Learn From It / 5 Lessons I Have Learnt From Earning Over N6 Million On Fiverr (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Learn From My Experience On Fiverr by 5errguru: 7:18am On Jun 02, 2017
This weekend, once Juventus win Real Madrid,

I will be starting inroductory class for adobe acrobat. Very easy to use.
wink

You can download the crack online or buy it, if you have the money. I got crack version, acrobat IX on my system but the problem is uploading almost 3G online for you guys to download. That's my major challenge....

If you have any suggestion on how we can go around it. Kindly advise...
Re: Learn From My Experience On Fiverr by etcme(m): 8:05am On Jun 04, 2017
5errguru:

wink

You can download the crack online or buy it, if you have the money. I got crack version, acrobat IX on my system but the problem is uploading almost 3G online for you guys to download. That's my major challenge....

I have this in my system. It can be gotten from any software shop. The crack trick usually comes with it.
Re: Learn From My Experience On Fiverr by kkevin: 9:37am On Jun 04, 2017
You can reach me if you need Fiverr training.

The Training is Totally Free please

You can call or Whatsapp
Re: Learn From My Experience On Fiverr by bizzynix: 1:00pm On Jun 05, 2017
Let us help you withdraw from your Fiverr, Upwork, Iwriter, Freelance, Elance accounts from $50 above into paypal while you get paid in cash instantly. Contact below!
Re: Learn From My Experience On Fiverr by Youngeasy1: 8:56pm On Jun 08, 2017
lilyv8:
I'm a sister lol. Well from the beginning i didn't ask for listening first but it's wise to start that way or else someone may send you a bad file. But most times these buyers will give you samples to listen to and then you tell them if you can do the job before they order. They also specify most times that their audio files are bad if they are. The express scribe is the free trial version thus every 5 days I Uninstall and install. The Uninstall and installing is very quick. You go to the controller options and select the hot keys that would be easy for you to press as you type. For me I have my control keys as ctrl, for a to and ctrl? For play. Ctrl ' for fast forward and ctrl : as rewind. I have also configured the play back to rewind per 10000ms that is 10 secs back when I rewind. You can slow down the speed of the audio while typing to even 30% speed but the best audio speed for me is 70% for a fast speaker and 90% for a slow speaker. I m also a virtual assistant and that's where I make more money so I determine what files I collect for transcription so I don't burn my fingers for small money. If you really wan to learn transcription you can go to place like gotranscript. They pay 2 dollars for 10 mins file and can upgrade you to an editor where you are paid 12 dollars for one hour hike. Editing is far more easier and interesting. Sometimes they pay better than some quier clients on fiverr who want to pay 5 dollars for one hour audio file. Don't stick to one place. Explore. You have got to take a test in gotranscript. There are many transcription site that allow any one. Transcribeme, speechpad. Com. You must take their test. I passed all their test and I believe if you are determined you can.

Thanks for sharing your experience sis... After going through your writeup I headed over to gotranscript... printed and studied their guidelines and proceeded to take the test and got accepted after the third attempt. Now my challenge is that I found most of the jobs on the site challenging compared to the transcription job test itself... Now I have So far accepted two jobs after listening to the files. Took pains to transcribe part of the file I could understand following their guidelines and would later go back to refuse the job after spending hours on the work as my deadline time approaches. My fear of not submitting any of the transcript has been to avoid a low rating from the editors as I plan to get better at it.

I am open to your advice as am keen on getting better at transcribing at gotranscript as it's my first ever online job I will ever lay my hands on that doesn't require any start up capital.

I am open to any suggestions or advice you may have for me as I must withdraw my first ever online money using payoneer card this month.

Thanks for sharing your experience once again!
Re: Learn From My Experience On Fiverr by bizzynix: 9:06pm On Jun 08, 2017
Let us help you withdraw from your Fiverr, Upwork, Iwriter, Freelance, Elance accounts from $50 above into paypal while you get paid in cash instantly. Contact below.
Re: Learn From My Experience On Fiverr by lilyv8: 3:06am On Jun 10, 2017
Youngeasy1:

Thanks for sharing your experience sis... After going through your writeup I headed over to gotranscript... printed and studied their guidelines and proceeded to take the test and got accepted after the third attempt. Now my challenge is that I found most of the jobs on the site challenging compared to the transcription job test itself... Now I have So far accepted two jobs after listening to the files. Took pains to transcribe part of the file I could understand following their guidelines and would later go back to refuse the job after spending hours on the work as my deadline time approaches. My fear of not submitting any of the transcript has been to avoid a low rating from the editors as I plan to get better at it.

I am open to your advice as am keen on getting better at transcribing at gotranscript as it's my first ever online job I will ever lay my hands on that doesn't require any start up capital.

I am open to any suggestions or advice you may have for me as I must withdraw my first ever online money using payoneer card this month.

Thanks for sharing your experience once again!

Oh dear. Indeed nothing good comes easy. There are very clear files you should watch out for. Before starting any job listen to the first two minutes, middle two mins and last two mins. My first rating there was 3. You can try more. Don't be scared.
Re: Learn From My Experience On Fiverr by Youngeasy1: 6:50am On Jun 10, 2017
lilyv8:
Oh dear. Indeed nothing good comes easy. There are very clear files you should watch out for. Before starting any job listen to the first two minutes, middle two mins and last two mins. My first rating there was 3. You can try more. Don't be scared.

All right. Thanks a lot for the insight.
Re: Learn From My Experience On Fiverr by Nobody: 7:23am On Jun 10, 2017
5errguru:

Nice one Ola,

I will advise on the profile pics, Put something that seems or look more research-like, office full of books and with a person sitting (something like that, Librarian kind of setting), Also use a high-resolution image for profile pics. In your description, go little deep in explanation... If possible mention your strong area of research that you have done before... etc

Thank you
bro pls www. Fiverr.com/mzdurent
Re: Learn From My Experience On Fiverr by rjek: 7:41am On Jun 11, 2017
I need Amazon reviews... Reach me on WhatsApp
O
Zero 7 zero six eight nine nine six two six 0
Re: Learn From My Experience On Fiverr by Sss2: 9:49am On Jun 11, 2017
*10 fiverr review available* whatsapp 08136789598
Re: Learn From My Experience On Fiverr by bizzynix: 2:52pm On Jun 11, 2017
Let us help you withdraw from your Fiverr, Upwork, Iwriter, Freelance, Elance accounts from $50 above into paypal while you get paid in cash instantly. Contact below.
Re: Learn From My Experience On Fiverr by 5errguru: 9:36pm On Jun 13, 2017
beardlessdude:

Ok I will it this week
Re: Learn From My Experience On Fiverr by 5errguru: 10:08pm On Jun 13, 2017
Apologies for not been around for a while, I was busy that's why.

The fillable pdf class will continue this weekend, for those of us who have created their gig kindly send the link to my email to check it out...

You can download Adobe Acrobat crack online or buy from the computer store..

Like I said earlier fillable pdf doesn't really bring sells like logo but one sell sometimes cover alot of logo designing stress..

I just got an order from a company few hours ago to make 3 forms fillable. A work that won't take me two hours to finish the three form. The form is created already, All I need to do is to make form fillable and see how much the company paid....(see attachment ).

So I known what I mean when I said earlier that fillable is still my highest paid gig with less buyers and review.

Kindly open yours and send me the link to go through... and if you have installed the software, kindly notice here , if not let me know as well. I want everyone to have the software before weekend. I will teaching on how to use the software this weekend.

One love
Thank you

1 Share

Re: Learn From My Experience On Fiverr by bizzynix: 11:35am On Jun 14, 2017
Let's help you withdraw from your Fiverr, Upwork, Iwriter, accounts from $50 above into paypal while you get paid in cash instantly. Contact in signature
Re: Learn From My Experience On Fiverr by etcme(m): 12:36pm On Jun 14, 2017
Good one
Re: Learn From My Experience On Fiverr by websuccess(m): 7:45pm On Jun 15, 2017
Get a google drive account, split/break the files/folders into 500mb/1gb and use WinZip/Rar before upload it to Google drive. Create a link to your Google drive, use tiny URL on the link and later give it out here. Thanks and more money to your bank account.

5errguru:

wink

1 Like

Re: Learn From My Experience On Fiverr by ElGabi(m): 11:59pm On Jun 15, 2017
Any transcriber available? I have a 45mins video that needs to be transcribed(time stamps included) within the next 36 hours.
Re: Learn From My Experience On Fiverr by 5errguru: 5:31am On Jun 16, 2017
ElGabi:
Any transcriber available? I have a 45mins video that needs to be transcribed(time stamps included) within the next 36 hours. Whatsapp me with your rate, ASAP. 0.8.07882.9857

Nice one....
Re: Learn From My Experience On Fiverr by 5errguru: 5:34am On Jun 16, 2017
websuccess:
Get a google drive account, split/break the files/folders into 500mb/1gb and use WinZip/Rar before upload it to Google drive. Create a link to your Google drive, use tiny URL on the link and later give it out here. Thanks and more money to your bank account.

Good one.... I will try and do that by weekend... so you guys can contact me through mail for the link....
Re: Learn From My Experience On Fiverr by 5errguru: 5:37am On Jun 16, 2017
beardlessdude:

I will check it this weekend and get back to you.
Re: Learn From My Experience On Fiverr by vickertony(m): 7:43am On Jun 16, 2017
i have this Acrobat @ teacher and i have never opened it...
Re: Learn From My Experience On Fiverr by hitan(m): 8:39am On Jun 16, 2017
Re: Learn From My Experience On Fiverr by digitalheadline(m): 10:53am On Jun 16, 2017
Hello 5errguru, I must admit this thread has been so insightful. I created a fiverr account last month with 2 gigs on Proofreading and Articles & blogppsts. Am yet to get any order though am not always frequenton the site. Have been able to understand that time has to be created to make it on Fiverr, the more gigs you create, the better the chances ogre getting orders. I will like you to please review my account: www.fiverr.com/zinnywrites. When am done creating new gig on transcription and fillable PDF form, will get also show it to you for necessary corrections. Thanks and God bless you.
Re: Learn From My Experience On Fiverr by Lastbender: 5:19pm On Jun 16, 2017
fiverr review exchange, kindly contact me
Re: Learn From My Experience On Fiverr by Nobody: 5:53pm On Jun 16, 2017
5errguru:

I will check it this weekend and get back to you.
Re: Learn From My Experience On Fiverr by WeanyD: 6:48pm On Jun 16, 2017
ElGabi:
Any transcriber available? I have a 45mins video that needs to be transcribed(time stamps included) within the next 36 hours. Whatsapp me with your rate, ASAP. 0.8.07882.9857
Re: Learn From My Experience On Fiverr by 5errguru: 2:01am On Jun 17, 2017
vickertony:
i have this Acrobat @ teacher and i have never opened it...

we talk about it tomorrow, I should upload the the crack by tomorow
Re: Learn From My Experience On Fiverr by digitalheadline(m): 8:53am On Jun 17, 2017
5errguru:

Hello 5errguru, I must admit this thread has been so insightful. I created a fiverr account last month with 2 gigs on Proofreading and Articles & blogppsts. Am yet to get any order though am not always frequenton the site. Have been able to understand that time has to be created to make it on Fiverr, the more gigs you create, the better the chances ogre getting orders. I will like you to please review my account: www.fiverr.com/zinnywrites. When am done creating new gig on transcription and fillable PDF form, will get also show it to you for necessary corrections. Thanks and God bless you.
Re: Learn From My Experience On Fiverr by vickertony(m): 8:56am On Jun 17, 2017
5errguru:

Alright, patiently waiting,how do i know if the one i have is okk for such jobs?i don't know if its a crack or not.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (22) (Reply)

Herbert Wigwe Opened His Mansion In Lagos Weeks Before Crash / Take A Look At Ifeanyi Ubah's House / Disturbing Pictures From Nigeria Commercial Bank Halls (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.