Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,280 members, 7,818,941 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:41 AM

Learn From My Experience On Fiverr - Business (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Learn From My Experience On Fiverr (69365 Views)

My Experience With Access Bank During 14-Day Covid-19 Lockdown In Abuja (Photos) / Why Dangote Closed His Tomato Factory And Lessons You Can Learn From It / 5 Lessons I Have Learnt From Earning Over N6 Million On Fiverr (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Learn From My Experience On Fiverr by Fastlinkpro: 10:08pm On Jun 29, 2017
5errguru:
Please I can't be sending link to individual everyday. I have placed the link on a site.
You can download from :

Nigeriashowbiz dot com

Its titled "Download Acrobat"

Kindly go to the site and download from there...

Thank you....

thanks bro
Re: Learn From My Experience On Fiverr by Fastlinkpro: 5:19am On Jul 01, 2017
bros please

how do i save the finished work and send to client?

because from file-- i have

-Save as PDF Form
-Export Design

which of this do i use
Re: Learn From My Experience On Fiverr by helpfulposts(m): 2:08pm On Jul 01, 2017
tvcatch15:

Anyone with an original serial number for adobe Photoshop cs6 extended, Corel draw x7 n adobe illustrator. Pls help apexdew@gmail.com
Tnx

Don't bother to look for original serial to install PSD and AI. All you need is the crack file to activate the trial versions you have already installed on your system and you are good to go.

I'm using cs6 but not the extended version and that is the way I installed Photoshop CS6, Adobe Illustrator and Adobe Acrobat successfully.

Search Google "cs6 crack file"
Re: Learn From My Experience On Fiverr by lilyv8: 9:54pm On Jul 02, 2017
When is the tutorial for the PDF fillable forms
Re: Learn From My Experience On Fiverr by Sss2: 5:16am On Jul 03, 2017
Payoneer fund for sale...
Re: Learn From My Experience On Fiverr by Harry4cas(m): 7:43am On Jul 03, 2017
Please I'd like to be enlightened more on this case; Is fillable pdf form app the same app one can use to make the table of content of an ebook clickable? I usually see buyers emphasising to the sellers the need to make for them an ebook with 'CLICKABLE TABLE OF CONTENT'
Re: Learn From My Experience On Fiverr by tvcatch15(m): 10:45am On Jul 03, 2017
helpfulposts:

Don't bother to look for original serial to install PSD and AI. All you need is the crack file to activate the trial versions you have already installed on your system and you are good to go.

I'm using cs6 but not the extended version and that is the way I installed Photoshop CS6, Adobe Illustrator and Adobe Acrobat successfully.

Search Google "cs6 crack file"
Pls help out with the installation process cos I have try it but can't figure it out.
Re: Learn From My Experience On Fiverr by Sss2: 11:10am On Jul 03, 2017
Who can stand as escrow
Re: Learn From My Experience On Fiverr by majormatt(m): 1:22pm On Jul 03, 2017
I have for sale 500 USD 340
modath:
Bring ALL your payoneer funds and cash out at good rates....

Cash ready 24/7 ... NO LIMIT

Transaction completed in minutes.. NO DELAY

Whatsapp on siggy...

Gracias.
Re: Learn From My Experience On Fiverr by modath(f): 1:47pm On Jul 03, 2017
majormatt:
I have for sale 500 USD 340

My no is on my profile... will contact you now..thx.
Re: Learn From My Experience On Fiverr by 5errguru: 3:19pm On Jul 03, 2017
tvcatch15:

Pls help out with the installation process cos I have try it but can't figure it out.

where are you having challenges?
Re: Learn From My Experience On Fiverr by 5errguru: 3:22pm On Jul 03, 2017
Harry4cas:
Please I'd like to be enlightened more on this case; Is fillable pdf form app the same app one can use to make the table of content of an ebook clickable? I usually see buyers emphasising to the sellers the need to make for them an ebook with 'CLICKABLE TABLE OF CONTENT'

yea, you can actually make it with Acrobat. Its just linking the table of contents with the chapters, that's all. It's very simple with acrobat.

1 Like

Re: Learn From My Experience On Fiverr by 5errguru: 3:26pm On Jul 03, 2017
Fastlinkpro:
bros please

how do i save the finished work and send to client?

because from file-- i have

-Save as PDF Form
-Export Design

which of this do i use

use
save as others, then use reader extended pdf and finally the last option. That's all and you are good to go.

cheers

1 Like

Re: Learn From My Experience On Fiverr by tvcatch15(m): 6:11pm On Jul 03, 2017
[quote author=5errguru post=58084020]

where are you having challenges?[/quote

How do I use the crack file after installing the trial software.
Tnx
Re: Learn From My Experience On Fiverr by tvcatch15(m): 6:12pm On Jul 03, 2017
5errguru:

where are you having challenges?

Tnx
Re: Learn From My Experience On Fiverr by Harry4cas(m): 8:14pm On Jul 03, 2017
5errguru:

yea, you can actually make it with Acrobat. Its just linking the table of contents with the chapters, that's all. It's very simple with acrobat.

okay thanks bro. I neeed to get the App then
Re: Learn From My Experience On Fiverr by 5errguru: 8:22am On Jul 04, 2017
tvcatch15:

Tnx

don't open it after installation, then run the crack from it's folder.
Re: Learn From My Experience On Fiverr by Fastlinkpro: 9:30pm On Jul 06, 2017
bro could not install it been battling

first thing when i try to run it , it ask for adobe flash player which i downloaded,
after completed the initial loading ,brought up the image and ask to like facebook before proceeding,
i click on facebook, like their page, and the nothing happen. or you guyz not getting the same i mage as bellow when trying to run it?

Re: Learn From My Experience On Fiverr by 5errguru: 8:51am On Jul 07, 2017
Fastlinkpro:
bro could not install it been battling

first thing when i try to run it , it ask for adobe flash player which i downloaded,
after completed the initial loading ,brought up the image and ask to like facebook before proceeding,
i click on facebook, like their page, and the nothing happen. or you guyz not getting the same i mage as bellow when trying to run it?

To install, you have to be in the offline bro...
Re: Learn From My Experience On Fiverr by Fastlinkpro: 9:22am On Jul 07, 2017
5errguru:

To install, you have to be in the offline bro...

i first started with offline, once i click to install, it brought up the image and prompt to me facebook, and that is the end.
Re: Learn From My Experience On Fiverr by FENZY24(m): 2:05am On Jul 14, 2017
Created my first gig on transcript.. Pls check out my profile www.fiverr.com/cnservices
Re: Learn From My Experience On Fiverr by Sherifastro(m): 7:48am On Jul 14, 2017
Created my first ever gig on Graphics and Web Design.. Pls check out my gigs

http://www.fiverr.com/sherifastro
Re: Learn From My Experience On Fiverr by modath(f): 10:15am On Jul 14, 2017
Bring ALL your payoneer funds and cash out at good rates....

Cash ready 24/7 ... NO LIMIT

Transaction completed in minutes.. NO DELAY

Whatsapp on siggy...

Gracias.
Re: Learn From My Experience On Fiverr by tvcatch15(m): 11:50pm On Jul 14, 2017
5errguru:
I really don't believe in making money online, not until I joined Fiverr. I knew most of us in the house have heard about Fiverr. Several techniques have been provided by the gurus but yet they don't last long in Fiverr business due to short cut méthods they device. This methods earns little but does not last for long due to bad ratings, which will surface later. The truth is that you can't deceive people for long once they get your trick, your business reputation will be tarnished.

To make money in fiverr, is not as easy as they all portray, you have to work for it. When I joined fiverr in 2014 , for 6 months I did not earn a single $5, Why ? That was because I did not have any sale-able skill on fiverr. So within the next six months, I started learning what I think will sell more through Youtube, making it a year. After that I had an order on a simple task: "design of letterhead ". Which I did to earn a $5 after one year. So after my $5 sell, from 2015 till date, my gig started selling gradually. But the good part of it is that it was not affecting my work, I do fiverr at my leisure time and I am still learning till date...

I further took my time to study the site and find out that one can easily make sells from the site with ease if and only if you know how to do that. It's very easy to earn
From fiverr, and you don't have to be a guru to make sells but as an amateur, you can still sell. Just take one step at a time and you will get there very soon.

Honestly I have earn alot from Fiverr and I am willing to teach first few people who are interested here in this forum. I just want you to have a feel of Internet money. smiley
We will take it step by step, till you master the strategy.

Reply to the post and we can start here. I am not promising you that you will earn $500 per month, No, but I will mentor you till you start earning from $5 upwards. It's a gradual process.

Please if you want to hit it big at onces; it won't work here, sorry to disappoint you but if you are determined and willing to learn then I will put you through for free and show you things you can do and earn fast from fiverr with good rating because it's geniue.

As times goes on I will show you my revenue from fiverr for those of you who think, earning $5 is too small from fiverr. Meanwhile see my fiverr page for little proof : www.fiverr.com/uchemaduagwu

Hopefully, we will start on 25th of March, 2017. If you have any questions kindly let me know.

I will also number the lessons chapter by chapter... so everybody can always check later if you weren't available to ask any question on Saturday or Sunday.

Every Saturday and Sunday night new lesson will be uploaded , to learn during the week... If you encounter any challenges. Kindly drop the comment via the lesson topic.

Doing this for free for my fellow brothers and sisters in nairaland.

One love. wink

https://www.fiverr.com/dew017.
Re: Learn From My Experience On Fiverr by Pilot4Airbus(m): 2:19am On Jul 15, 2017
5errguru:
LECTURE (04)

BUYER REQUEST

SMART PHONE + FIVERR APP IS IMPORTANT IN THIS SECTION (Material needed)

Today, we will be considering favorite Fiverr Service page which is called the Buyers Request!!! Fiverr has updated their page, so buyers request is under the "selling menu".

Honestly, when I first started Fiverr, I made some money through this Fiverr page, "BUYER REQUEST", because I was really glued to it, some of you who has gotten orders should know what I mean.

BUYER REQUEST: is a section in Fiverr where you can see what the sellers are requesting for. Every seller has 10 Offers daily. So I EXPECT YOU TO USE THIS OFFER JUDICIOUSLY.

There are some lessons to learn from this section.

1) THE BUYERS HERE ARE WILLING AND READY TO BUY, That's why they place their request with brief explanation of what they want. You can always make alot of sells from here depending on when you send your offer and kind of service you are offering.

a) TIME:
To be able to send offer[b]early[/b] enough you must have at least a smart phone with you with the Fiverr app installed to enable you check buyer's request page anytime.

This is what I do to get offer from here. I have studied the trend for long, although it do change some times. But, Fiverr brings out new buyers' bid twice most of the time. The timing sometimes varies but its always between the hour of 10am to 11:59a.m (Nigerian Time) in the morning. Around this time they display the new buyer's bid for the day.

The second time they will display will be between the hour of 9p.m to 11p.m, so the faster you send your offer the better chances for you getting the order. Please kindly study this trend in Fiverr very well, It will help you a lot.

b) The other lesson here is the offer you are sending, I maximize my offer very well. This is how I do it, when sending offer to client, I check to see how many people has applied for the same bids that I am applying for. When its like 20+ offers, I kindly reserve my offer and wait for another bid. On no circumstance should you finish your offer (10 OF IT) during the day. make sure you leave at least 4 to use at night. That's how I do mine and it works for me very well.

c) HOW TO MAKE CLIENTS CHOOSE YOU, ESPECIALLY WHEN YOU DON'T HAVE A RATING YET
Well, when you don't have rating, from experience sometimes it's very difficult. But I think the way out from here is to tell the client that you can do the job with a proof of your capability. This was what I did in one of my gig, "converting low resolution image to high resolution" . when I created it then, there was no single order, so I saw a request where about 15 people had sent offers. The job was for $5. I sent my offer, telling the client, that I will do the job within 24 hours and I will send it for him to review with watermark (sign to protect your work). That once he orders then I will remove the watermark and deliver instantly (PLEASE YOU MUST BE SURE YOU CAN DO IT PERFECTLY, BEFORE EMBARKING ON THIS KIND OF OFFER, ELSE YOU WASTE YOUR TIME).

He was very happy, who wouldn't like such an offer, paying after seeing result! so out of the 15 offers he ignored all and chose me! immediately I did it within 3 hours at my leisure time and send to him, and he was overwhelmed and ordered for it . And when I delivered, he marked the order completed and gave me a tip of $10 extra. At the end, I got the rating and a better payment as well for a simple task.....

so you can always devise this means in the buyers request page to make sells quickly either as a new sellers with no rating or a seller with rating.

d) ANOTHER HIDDEN LESSON TO LEARN FROM HERE :

I also learnt something from here, which I will be sharing now:
I learnt to know what clients are looking for through this page "buyer request". To make money in Fiverr you have to be dynamic... You can edit your gig over and over to suit's clients request or create a new gig to attend to what they are requesting for, provided you keep seeing that particular request often. When you see what clients are requesting for and you believe you can do it, you can create a gig in that area as well provided they are within your niche, with this they will quickly choose you when you send offer since your description suits there bidding

Assignment (02)

If you are not selling,
you can still send me your gig link, to review your sample pics and provide ideas on how you go about it
So,this week, I will be reviewing sample pics or help to create one (This may not be free, just a token).
If you have any question to ask, You can always ask me here or send me an email. I believe I have replied all the mail, I got last week and today.

5errguru@gmail.com

OUR NEXT LESSON WILL BE NEXT WEEK SATURDAY AND SUNDAY (8TH AND 9TH) , I WILL UPDATE THE FORUM ON WHAT WE WILL BE DISCUSSING ABOUT BEFORE THEN, AND ANSWER ANY QUESTIONS POSTED IN THE FORUM AS WELL.

ONE LOVE!

I Love what you are doing bro. Good Job!

Please Check my page and correct me please, abeg

https://www.fiverr.com/smackimorn
Re: Learn From My Experience On Fiverr by Egonne1(f): 7:25am On Jul 17, 2017
I buy Payoneer funds. Any quantity. Rate is good. Payment is instant. Contact is on signature. Chat on WhatsApp. Good morning
Re: Learn From My Experience On Fiverr by Samlopey1: 10:14pm On Jul 18, 2017
Pls am facing hell on my fiverr account, i was unable to create gigs on my account what is the cause pls help? visit me at (oluwalopetosioluwasola@gmail.com)
Re: Learn From My Experience On Fiverr by 5errguru: 5:09am On Jul 20, 2017
Samlopey1:
Pls am facing hell on my fiverr account, i was unable to create gigs on my account what is the cause pls help? visit me at (oluwalopetosioluwasola@gmail.com)

What is it saying?
Re: Learn From My Experience On Fiverr by 5errguru: 5:10am On Jul 20, 2017
Pilot4Airbus:

I Love what you are doing bro. Good Job!

Please Check my page and correct me please, abeg

https://www.fiverr.com/smackimorn

I will check and get back to you over the weekend.
Re: Learn From My Experience On Fiverr by 5errguru: 5:11am On Jul 20, 2017
tvcatch15:

https://www.fiverr.com/dew017.

I will check and get back to you over the weekend..

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (22) (Reply)

Limited Liability Company Incorporation / Hustle and Bustle, Obi Cubana’s Abuja Club Shut Indefinitely / I Still Wash My Husband’s Underwears - Folorunsho Alakija

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.