Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,734 members, 7,824,081 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:09 PM

Learn From My Experience On Fiverr - Business (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Learn From My Experience On Fiverr (69460 Views)

My Experience With Access Bank During 14-Day Covid-19 Lockdown In Abuja (Photos) / Why Dangote Closed His Tomato Factory And Lessons You Can Learn From It / 5 Lessons I Have Learnt From Earning Over N6 Million On Fiverr (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Learn From My Experience On Fiverr by 5errguru: 12:57am On Jun 24, 2017
Have we all installed the Software. Hope there was no issues...?
Re: Learn From My Experience On Fiverr by Fastlinkpro: 6:14am On Jun 24, 2017
Fastlinkpro:
bross i abeg you i just discovered this post yesterday and i am still at page 7, i just ruch down to last page now and see you sending pad link

please my email is markdes2000@gmail.com i also sent you an email

bro please send me please

boss abeg the link
Re: Learn From My Experience On Fiverr by modath(f): 6:43am On Jun 24, 2017
Bring ALL your payoneer funds and cash out at good rates....

Cash ready 24/7 ... NO LIMIT

Whatsapp on siggy...

Merci ...
Re: Learn From My Experience On Fiverr by 5errguru: 1:21pm On Jun 24, 2017
Fastlinkpro:

boss abeg the link

I will send that to you tomorrow
Re: Learn From My Experience On Fiverr by Nobody: 3:20pm On Jun 24, 2017
5errguru:

I will send that to you tomorrow

please me too.
Re: Learn From My Experience On Fiverr by tvcatch15(m): 6:24pm On Jun 24, 2017
tvcatch15:

Pls can u this software n their serial number adobe illustrator n Photoshop. Here is my mail: apexdew@gmail.com Thanks
Re: Learn From My Experience On Fiverr by tvcatch15(m): 6:26pm On Jun 24, 2017
5errguru:
I really don't believe in making money online, not until I joined Fiverr. I knew most of us in the house have heard about Fiverr. Several techniques have been provided by the gurus but yet they don't last long in Fiverr business due to short cut méthods they device. This methods earns little but does not last for long due to bad ratings, which will surface later. The truth is that you can't deceive people for long once they get your trick, your business reputation will be tarnished.

To make money in fiverr, is not as easy as they all portray, you have to work for it. When I joined fiverr in 2014 , for 6 months I did not earn a single $5, Why ? That was because I did not have any sale-able skill on fiverr. So within the next six months, I started learning what I think will sell more through Youtube, making it a year. After that I had an order on a simple task: "design of letterhead ". Which I did to earn a $5 after one year. So after my $5 sell, from 2015 till date, my gig started selling gradually. But the good part of it is that it was not affecting my work, I do fiverr at my leisure time and I am still learning till date...

I further took my time to study the site and find out that one can easily make sells from the site with ease if and only if you know how to do that. It's very easy to earn
From fiverr, and you don't have to be a guru to make sells but as an amateur, you can still sell. Just take one step at a time and you will get there very soon.

Honestly I have earn alot from Fiverr and I am willing to teach first few people who are interested here in this forum. I just want you to have a feel of Internet money. smiley
We will take it step by step, till you master the strategy.

Reply to the post and we can start here. I am not promising you that you will earn $500 per month, No, but I will mentor you till you start earning from $5 upwards. It's a gradual process.

Please if you want to hit it big at onces; it won't work here, sorry to disappoint you but if you are determined and willing to learn then I will put you through for free and show you things you can do and earn fast from fiverr with good rating because it's geniue.

As times goes on I will show you my revenue from fiverr for those of you who think, earning $5 is too small from fiverr. Meanwhile see my fiverr page for little proof : www.fiverr.com/uchemaduagwu

Hopefully, we will start on 25th of March, 2017. If you have any questions kindly let me know.

I will also number the lessons chapter by chapter... so everybody can always check later if you weren't available to ask any question on Saturday or Sunday.

Every Saturday and Sunday night new lesson will be uploaded , to learn during the week... If you encounter any challenges. Kindly drop the comment via the lesson topic.

Doing this for free for my fellow brothers and sisters in nairaland.

One love. wink

Pls can u this software n their serial number adobe illustrator n Photoshop. Here is my mail: apexdew@gmail.com Thanks
Re: Learn From My Experience On Fiverr by mycad: 1:10am On Jun 25, 2017
pls i need this software too micoyem02@gmail.com
Re: Learn From My Experience On Fiverr by modath(f): 7:03am On Jun 25, 2017

Transaction completed in 10 mins or LESS...

Whatsapp on siggy...

Merci ...
Re: Learn From My Experience On Fiverr by Clone2020(m): 4:37pm On Jun 25, 2017
Fiverr PayPal withdrawal rate N340 per dollar

Only withdrawing $100 and above.

Rates are exactly as listed in ad, no surprises

My contact in signature
Re: Learn From My Experience On Fiverr by caybee007(m): 5:10pm On Jun 25, 2017
@OP I must thank you for creating this thread. If you wouldn't mind, I will to be one of your students on how to make so much from 5err and other online platforms. Pls reply on how I will go abt it.
Re: Learn From My Experience On Fiverr by simba01(m): 8:46pm On Jun 25, 2017
Please help me with the link, thanks so much

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Learn From My Experience On Fiverr by simba01(m): 8:46pm On Jun 25, 2017
Please help me with the link, thanks so much @simfabdesigns@gmail.com
Re: Learn From My Experience On Fiverr by sunboy(m): 4:13am On Jun 26, 2017
Payoneer funds needed as usual, instant payment as always.

Contact in signature.
Re: Learn From My Experience On Fiverr by modath(f): 5:26am On Jun 26, 2017

Transaction completed in minutes.. NO DELAY

Whatsapp on siggy...

Merci ...
Re: Learn From My Experience On Fiverr by Buchika: 6:38am On Jun 26, 2017
please op send the link to bochris8@gmail.com.
more dollars to your account.
Re: Learn From My Experience On Fiverr by tayotayo60: 6:07pm On Jun 26, 2017
Op pls send link to my email tayotayo60@yahoo.com. thanks.
Re: Learn From My Experience On Fiverr by futurevizi(m): 11:16pm On Jun 26, 2017
I thank God for this thread
Re: Learn From My Experience On Fiverr by marvelito: 1:59am On Jun 27, 2017
5errguru:
boss pls send me the link to download adobe acrobat. Thanks golley14@gmail.com
Re: Learn From My Experience On Fiverr by iamcy(m): 2:03am On Jun 27, 2017
Op May God continue to enlarge you.
Re: Learn From My Experience On Fiverr by Fastlinkpro: 6:58am On Jun 27, 2017
5errguru:

please any one who have receive the link do kindly send to me - let also install and wait for next update markdes2000@gmail.com
Re: Learn From My Experience On Fiverr by 5errguru: 2:31am On Jun 28, 2017
Let the people who have received the link , share with others...

Thank you.
Re: Learn From My Experience On Fiverr by modath(f): 6:24am On Jun 28, 2017

Transaction completed in minutes.. NO DELAY

Whatsapp on siggy...

Gracias.
Re: Learn From My Experience On Fiverr by vickertony(m): 7:48am On Jun 28, 2017
5errguru:
Let the people who have received the link , share with others...

Thank you.
Boss we are waiting for you, i downloaded video tutorials tho
Re: Learn From My Experience On Fiverr by tvcatch15(m): 9:26am On Jun 28, 2017
5errguru:
I really don't believe in making money online, not until I joined Fiverr. I knew most of us in the house have heard about Fiverr. Several techniques have been provided by the gurus but yet they don't last long in Fiverr business due to short cut méthods they device. This methods earns little but does not last for long due to bad ratings, which will surface later. The truth is that you can't deceive people for long once they get your trick, your business reputation will be tarnished.

To make money in fiverr, is not as easy as they all portray, you have to work for it. When I joined fiverr in 2014 , for 6 months I did not earn a single $5, Why ? That was because I did not have any sale-able skill on fiverr. So within the next six months, I started learning what I think will sell more through Youtube, making it a year. After that I had an order on a simple task: "design of letterhead ". Which I did to earn a $5 after one year. So after my $5 sell, from 2015 till date, my gig started selling gradually. But the good part of it is that it was not affecting my work, I do fiverr at my leisure time and I am still learning till date...

I further took my time to study the site and find out that one can easily make sells from the site with ease if and only if you know how to do that. It's very easy to earn
From fiverr, and you don't have to be a guru to make sells but as an amateur, you can still sell. Just take one step at a time and you will get there very soon.

Honestly I have earn alot from Fiverr and I am willing to teach first few people who are interested here in this forum. I just want you to have a feel of Internet money. smiley
We will take it step by step, till you master the strategy.

Reply to the post and we can start here. I am not promising you that you will earn $500 per month, No, but I will mentor you till you start earning from $5 upwards. It's a gradual process.

Please if you want to hit it big at onces; it won't work here, sorry to disappoint you but if you are determined and willing to learn then I will put you through for free and show you things you can do and earn fast from fiverr with good rating because it's geniue.

As times goes on I will show you my revenue from fiverr for those of you who think, earning $5 is too small from fiverr. Meanwhile see my fiverr page for little proof : www.fiverr.com/uchemaduagwu

Hopefully, we will start on 25th of March, 2017. If you have any questions kindly let me know.

I will also number the lessons chapter by chapter... so everybody can always check later if you weren't available to ask any question on Saturday or Sunday.

Every Saturday and Sunday night new lesson will be uploaded , to learn during the week... If you encounter any challenges. Kindly drop the comment via the lesson topic.

Doing this for free for my fellow brothers and sisters in nairaland.

One love. wink

Anyone with an original serial number for adobe Photoshop cs6 extended, Corel draw x7 n adobe illustrator. Pls help apexdew@gmail.com
Tnx
Re: Learn From My Experience On Fiverr by 5errguru: 10:35am On Jun 28, 2017
vickertony:

Boss we are waiting for you, i downloaded video tutorials tho

Great!!!! let see how this weekend goes.... I might upload a tutorial on it.... once we are done with that... we might be looking into Photoshop and Illustrator!!! (Just brief)

kindly bear with me, As I am taking the class, gradually with my own pace, we will get there soon..

thank you
Re: Learn From My Experience On Fiverr by vickertony(m): 1:37pm On Jun 28, 2017
chinexchiboy:

Seen.thanks bro
please send me the link
Re: Learn From My Experience On Fiverr by vickertony(m): 1:38pm On Jun 28, 2017
chinexchiboy:

Seen.thanks bro
please send me the link
Re: Learn From My Experience On Fiverr by vickertony(m): 1:38pm On Jun 28, 2017
chinexchiboy:

Seen.thanks bro
please send me the link
Re: Learn From My Experience On Fiverr by WeanyD: 4:12pm On Jun 28, 2017
please anyone can send the link to me carolineandrew3@gmail.com Thanks
Re: Learn From My Experience On Fiverr by 5errguru: 10:13pm On Jun 28, 2017
Please I can't be sending link to individual everyday. I have placed the link on a site.
You can download from :

Nigeriashowbiz dot com

Its titled "Download Acrobat"

Kindly go to the site and download from there...

Thank you....

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (22) (Reply)

Limited Liability Company Incorporation / Hustle and Bustle, Obi Cubana’s Abuja Club Shut Indefinitely / I Still Wash My Husband’s Underwears - Folorunsho Alakija

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.