Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,044 members, 7,814,572 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:19 PM

Roman Goddess Catches Her Impersonator Using Her Pics To Defraud Men - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Roman Goddess Catches Her Impersonator Using Her Pics To Defraud Men (38869 Views)

Zimbabwean Woman Catches Her Husband Having Sex With Niece, Twice / Woman Uploads Maids Nude Video For Stealing From Her (pics) / Slay Queen Curses Yahoo Boys For Using Her Friend "Classic White" For Ritual (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Roman Goddess Catches Her Impersonator Using Her Pics To Defraud Men by MrGreenMavro: 1:58pm On Mar 21, 2017
grin
Re: Roman Goddess Catches Her Impersonator Using Her Pics To Defraud Men by VeniJu: 2:02pm On Mar 21, 2017
Tazdroid:
How does this woman carry on with her life with those two Gbagyi yams hanging on her chest?

Is she a Peak milk distributor? grin
She can't be a distributor.. She's the manufacturer.cheesy

1 Like

Re: Roman Goddess Catches Her Impersonator Using Her Pics To Defraud Men by Antoeni(m): 2:09pm On Mar 21, 2017
U gave them d jobs,the 're u agents when u keep advertising ur breast on social media,of cause some one has to size d opportunity,
Re: Roman Goddess Catches Her Impersonator Using Her Pics To Defraud Men by columbus007(m): 2:11pm On Mar 21, 2017
Abeg who be roman goddess again na shocked

1 Like

Re: Roman Goddess Catches Her Impersonator Using Her Pics To Defraud Men by Chinex2000(m): 2:16pm On Mar 21, 2017
Nne5:

No.
If someone use your pic to scam people you'll understand.
Abeg forget dat tin..
Pesin no ft use pesin mke money again??
Re: Roman Goddess Catches Her Impersonator Using Her Pics To Defraud Men by slowbreeze(f): 2:19pm On Mar 21, 2017
She can't even get her tenses right. And some guys will still carry dis one..all in d name of boobs..Seriously if I find out my guy has touched dis dirty girl ur gonna av to to run comprehensive medical tests(HIV;STDs and all);before I even consider u(if at all)...

1 Like

Re: Roman Goddess Catches Her Impersonator Using Her Pics To Defraud Men by Youngpo413: 2:24pm On Mar 21, 2017
Nne5:

No.
can a sane man be defrauded because of a mere boobs? cos till date I'm still wondering what's so special about it.

1 Like

Re: Roman Goddess Catches Her Impersonator Using Her Pics To Defraud Men by Nobody: 2:31pm On Mar 21, 2017
UyiIredia:
All boobs and no brain.

.. all a man wants (needs are out of the window) grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Roman Goddess Catches Her Impersonator Using Her Pics To Defraud Men by EbukaHades10(m): 2:35pm On Mar 21, 2017
Still looking 4 a FECK to give. Who get Feck abeg?
Re: Roman Goddess Catches Her Impersonator Using Her Pics To Defraud Men by phemi01(m): 2:38pm On Mar 21, 2017
soberdrunk:
Apparently Roman bobbess' is more 'boobs' and less 'brain'........... angry

Ps-As much as i love boobs, nothing turns me on more than an 'intelligent' woman! A dull woman will disgrace you both inside and outside, i remember one time my guy brought this very beautiful girl to one of our hangouts and we asked her what she does for a living and she replied 'student', we asked 'what is your field' and she replied "sorry an not into football". Everybody burst out laughing and she even joined the laughter still oblivious of her mistake angry

Wetin concern big breast with intelligence. Brea.st never hungry you to suck.
Re: Roman Goddess Catches Her Impersonator Using Her Pics To Defraud Men by metallisc(m): 2:39pm On Mar 21, 2017
Dyt:
I was forced to go her page on IG
She's lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Re: Roman Goddess Catches Her Impersonator Using Her Pics To Defraud Men by vislabraye(m): 2:50pm On Mar 21, 2017
Nne5:

No.

I know how it feels cos they've used my pictures too..
Re: Roman Goddess Catches Her Impersonator Using Her Pics To Defraud Men by balancediet(m): 3:23pm On Mar 21, 2017
So u My neighbour de here. Now i c ur pix on dp.
Olafashion:
Those watermelon though kiss

vaseline crew right about now!

Watch Braless video of your favorite Nigerian female celebrities
Re: Roman Goddess Catches Her Impersonator Using Her Pics To Defraud Men by yeezyquan(m): 3:54pm On Mar 21, 2017
prettyboi1989:
hoe life
Re: Roman Goddess Catches Her Impersonator Using Her Pics To Defraud Men by saccie1162: 4:03pm On Mar 21, 2017
roman wat All of dem fake sef... both d reporter and d reported... Sha IDGAF
Re: Roman Goddess Catches Her Impersonator Using Her Pics To Defraud Men by alaskido(m): 4:34pm On Mar 21, 2017
Ugly girl with Ugly breast.

1 Like

Re: Roman Goddess Catches Her Impersonator Using Her Pics To Defraud Men by slick1(m): 5:08pm On Mar 21, 2017
Cant even speak good English yet she was at the Vanguard Awards.
#streethustler
Re: Roman Goddess Catches Her Impersonator Using Her Pics To Defraud Men by Nobody: 5:20pm On Mar 21, 2017
this roman goddess..abi na greekgoddes don come wit her wahala again cheesy
Re: Roman Goddess Catches Her Impersonator Using Her Pics To Defraud Men by Codes151(m): 6:04pm On Mar 21, 2017
Olafashion:
Those watermelon though kiss

vaseline crew right about now!

Watch Braless video of your favorite Nigerian female celebrities
we here!!!
Re: Roman Goddess Catches Her Impersonator Using Her Pics To Defraud Men by hector1046(m): 9:19pm On Mar 21, 2017
shai! i pity her existence, I no believe say she pass Infront of pry sch

(1) (2) (Reply)

Fake Female Blind Beggar Caught In Lagos, Knelt Down & Disgraced By Mob / Two Beheaded By Suspected Cultists In Rivers State (Graphic Photos) / 2 Widows Accused Of Being Witches Tortured To Death In Cross River (Graphic Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.