Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,740 members, 7,824,132 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:00 AM

Identity Of The Man Who Beheaded A Woman In Lagos For An Alfa Revealed - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Identity Of The Man Who Beheaded A Woman In Lagos For An Alfa Revealed (63736 Views)

Meet Muhammad Saad al-Beshi Who Beheaded Nigerian Woman In Saudi Arabia / Photo Of The Lady Killed By Ogun Prophet, Who Beheaded And Buried Her In Church / The Man Who Beheaded A Lady In Lagos Poses With Her Head (Graphic Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Identity Of The Man Who Beheaded A Woman In Lagos For An Alfa Revealed by lereinter(m): 5:36pm On Mar 21, 2017
a curse on him and his accomplice
what they did to the lady will also happen to their offsprings
Re: Identity Of The Man Who Beheaded A Woman In Lagos For An Alfa Revealed by bakarekabir: 5:45pm On Mar 21, 2017
Is it not better to go to your Lord's house for proper cleansing.
Re: Identity Of The Man Who Beheaded A Woman In Lagos For An Alfa Revealed by Ehinmola(m): 6:04pm On Mar 21, 2017
ESDKING:
The name sounds like Afonja Muslim
If he likes let him be clifford Oji

1 Like

Re: Identity Of The Man Who Beheaded A Woman In Lagos For An Alfa Revealed by Ehinmola(m): 6:15pm On Mar 21, 2017
What a wicked world we found ourselves. The world is filled with the get rich quick,political craziness, cannibals, sexual illusions, wickedness and sons of bitches Even animals are wicked to themselves, fowl eats fowl, dogs eat themselves, fish swallows fish. What a sign of the beggining of the END
Re: Identity Of The Man Who Beheaded A Woman In Lagos For An Alfa Revealed by megama: 6:42pm On Mar 21, 2017
shortgun:
Na them
. Which is more evil husling Nigerian Jews from brazil,pakistan etc grin grin grin grin and the gentle beheaders. embarassed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Identity Of The Man Who Beheaded A Woman In Lagos For An Alfa Revealed by Rtopzy(f): 6:53pm On Mar 21, 2017
Goldenheart:
it's so Unfortunate....
Hell is here on earth and humans are it's demon...
I am telling you.
Re: Identity Of The Man Who Beheaded A Woman In Lagos For An Alfa Revealed by shortgun(m): 6:53pm On Mar 21, 2017
megama:
. Which is more evil husling Nigerian Jews from brazil,pakistan etc grin grin grin grin and the gentle beheaders. embarassed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
You be d judge
Re: Identity Of The Man Who Beheaded A Woman In Lagos For An Alfa Revealed by Ejanla07: 7:48pm On Mar 21, 2017
attacker321:
The man who beheaded the beautiful lady is TAOFEEK HASSAN.
Re: Identity Of The Man Who Beheaded A Woman In Lagos For An Alfa Revealed by Ejanla07: 7:57pm On Mar 21, 2017
Joromi1:
The Op is a bigot and full of hate. Did you have to highlight the names of the criminals? How did this mistakenly get to the front page? Seun should put in some control measures in this regard.

Without him highlighting it. Will it pain u dis Much?
Re: Identity Of The Man Who Beheaded A Woman In Lagos For An Alfa Revealed by ekunu(f): 7:59pm On Mar 21, 2017
[quote author=attacker321 post=54798435]

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2017/03/61-yr-old-man-beheads-lady-seeking-spiritual-cleansing/

[/quote
wehdone sir!
name checkers...
Re: Identity Of The Man Who Beheaded A Woman In Lagos For An Alfa Revealed by Joromi1: 8:02pm On Mar 21, 2017
Ejanla07:

Without him highlighting it. Will it pain u dis Much?

Please quote me no more.
Re: Identity Of The Man Who Beheaded A Woman In Lagos For An Alfa Revealed by Ejanla07: 9:00pm On Mar 21, 2017
Joromi1:

Please quote me no more.

I quote u coman beat me
Re: Identity Of The Man Who Beheaded A Woman In Lagos For An Alfa Revealed by bountykiller: 11:25am On Mar 22, 2017
owoshuyi:

Yahweh raised Him from d dead and has made Jesus name to be above every other name. And thru Jesus name we are saved from sin, death and Satan. If u believe in Jesus, u also will be saved and have peace.
i am saved and have peace and i dont worship jesus, i worship the master of Jesus.
Re: Identity Of The Man Who Beheaded A Woman In Lagos For An Alfa Revealed by bountykiller: 11:27am On Mar 22, 2017
owoshuyi:
Yeah He did not try to be stronger. He so loved d world thats y gave His life as a Lamb of the light world that He is. Read John 1 verse 29
i dont believe in the bible, it isnt the words of God, it is the words of men.
Re: Identity Of The Man Who Beheaded A Woman In Lagos For An Alfa Revealed by owoshuyi(m): 12:13pm On Mar 22, 2017
bountykiller:
i dont believe in the bible, it isnt the words of God, it is the words of men.
The Bible is d word of God and the word of God is Jesus and Jesus is God( John1:1-3 ). If u don't believe in d bible u re missing a looooooot bro. Jesus brings light to dis world of darkness brought by Satan.
Re: Identity Of The Man Who Beheaded A Woman In Lagos For An Alfa Revealed by bountykiller: 1:04pm On Mar 22, 2017
owoshuyi:

The Bible is d word of God and the word of God is Jesus and Jesus is God( John1:1-3 ). If u don't believe in d bible u re missing a looooooot bro. Jesus brings light to dis world of darkness brought by Satan.
The word of God cant have errors, the bible if filled with errors and sacrileges.
Re: Identity Of The Man Who Beheaded A Woman In Lagos For An Alfa Revealed by owoshuyi(m): 1:28pm On Mar 22, 2017
bountykiller:
The word of God cant have errors, the bible if filled with errors and sacrileges.
The Bible is simply d word of God bro. The bible was inspired by d Holy Spirit 2nd Timothy 3 vs 16
Re: Identity Of The Man Who Beheaded A Woman In Lagos For An Alfa Revealed by bountykiller: 2:23pm On Mar 22, 2017
owoshuyi:

The Bible is simply d word of God bro. The bible was inspired by d Holy Spirit 2nd Timothy 3 vs 16
Holy spirit or ogogoro you meant to say, how come there are enough cases of rape,arson,murder and incest in your bible. The bible is full of confusion, my friend.
Re: Identity Of The Man Who Beheaded A Woman In Lagos For An Alfa Revealed by IYANGBALI: 5:36pm On Mar 22, 2017
attacker321:
IYANGBALI come and see.
no be your brother be that?
Re: Identity Of The Man Who Beheaded A Woman In Lagos For An Alfa Revealed by owoshuyi(m): 5:40pm On Mar 22, 2017
[quote author=bountykiller post=54837059]Holy spirit or ogogoro you meant to say, how come there are enough cases of rape,arson,murder and incest in your bible. The bible is full of confusion, my friend.[/quote
U are very wrong my guy. The Bible is d best book ever and it has made me a better person. Y don't u study it better u will see what am saying.
Re: Identity Of The Man Who Beheaded A Woman In Lagos For An Alfa Revealed by owoshuyi(m): 5:44pm On Mar 22, 2017
bountykiller:
Holy spirit or ogogoro you meant to say, how come there are enough cases of rape,arson,murder and incest in your bible. The bible is full of confusion, my friend.
U are very wrong my guy. The Bible is d best book ever and it has made me a better person. Y don't u study it better u will see what am saying
Re: Identity Of The Man Who Beheaded A Woman In Lagos For An Alfa Revealed by bountykiller: 7:12pm On Mar 22, 2017
owoshuyi:

U are very wrong my guy. The Bible is d best book ever and it has made me a better person. Y don't u study it better u will see what am saying
the bible might make you a better person, i see it as a book filled with lies, half truths. I am better without the bible.I use a book better than the bible.Thanks grin
Re: Identity Of The Man Who Beheaded A Woman In Lagos For An Alfa Revealed by owoshuyi(m): 9:20pm On Mar 22, 2017
bountykiller:
the bible might make you a better person, i see it as a book filled with lies, half truths. I am better without the bible.I use a book better than the bible.Thanks grin
What book is that bro?
Re: Identity Of The Man Who Beheaded A Woman In Lagos For An Alfa Revealed by onitshaman: 2:43pm On Apr 08, 2017
All alfas are devil's advocates.they are all apostles of satan,evil religion!
Re: Identity Of The Man Who Beheaded A Woman In Lagos For An Alfa Revealed by karnap(m): 3:35pm On Dec 06, 2021
grin
karnap:
afonja and retualist are just to close to each other....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

George Floyd: Derek Chauvin Granted $1.25m Bail / We Will Kill You All - Nigerians In South Africa Say To Looters (video) / Efcc Found Yahoo Boys Den Where They Are Training New Members

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.