Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,534 members, 7,958,641 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 07:28 PM

North Korea Warns U.S.: We're Fully Ready To Go To War' As Trump Threatens. - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / North Korea Warns U.S.: We're Fully Ready To Go To War' As Trump Threatens. (2690 Views)

Protest In Newyork, Washington As Trump Bans Transgender In U.S.Military(Photos) / Gambians Leaving Their Country Over Imminent War As Jammeh Refuses To Step Down / Lady Gaga Protests As Trump Is Elected President Of The United States (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: North Korea Warns U.S.: We're Fully Ready To Go To War' As Trump Threatens. by Nobody: 3:53pm On Mar 21, 2017
I want to see the fearless Kim in display!
Re: North Korea Warns U.S.: We're Fully Ready To Go To War' As Trump Threatens. by Nobody: 4:01pm On Mar 21, 2017
Efewestern:

watch how the media will paint North Korea bad, and praise US, na there hand work be that.. Rubbish set of people.

NK has over 1.1million active personnel, so it's not going to be simple as ABC.. let's watch as the drama unfold bro.

US my foot..

I have been looking for a comment that will state the usage of media by the US. They just know how to tell a perfect story!

3 Likes

Re: North Korea Warns U.S.: We're Fully Ready To Go To War' As Trump Threatens. by darkhorizon: 4:32pm On Mar 21, 2017
softwerk:
Olympus has fallen must be deceiving this nuclear trigger-happy 'small boy'!!!

Donald Trump currently owns 70% of all the world's Nuclear Intercontinental Ballistic Missiles shocked

The Trump is also known to be unstable!

I personally won't want to mess with him.

This is an ignorant comment,get your facts right Sir.

1 Like

Re: North Korea Warns U.S.: We're Fully Ready To Go To War' As Trump Threatens. by softwerk(f): 4:36pm On Mar 21, 2017
darkhorizon:

This is an ignorant comment,get your facts right Sir.
Identify the ignorance Oga notice-me!
I'm waiting...........
Re: North Korea Warns U.S.: We're Fully Ready To Go To War' As Trump Threatens. by Efewestern: 4:40pm On Mar 21, 2017
hopsydboi:

I have been looking for a comment that will state the usage of media by the US. They just know how to tell a perfect story!

lol, so you too don observe them.. if you see how they painted ghadafi en, you will be shock, that guy was one of the best leader in Africa, thou he got his own bad side, was surprised Nigeria took side with US government to raid Libya, NATO strike etc,

Any country they can't control, they destroy, but believe me north korea gat one of the world largest armed forces, US can't do nothing, this is not Africa.

3 Likes

Re: North Korea Warns U.S.: We're Fully Ready To Go To War' As Trump Threatens. by Efewestern: 4:42pm On Mar 21, 2017
softwerk:

I'm waiting...........

70% of the world missiles,, bla bla bla, stop hyping US, they can't do anything ...

2 Likes

Re: North Korea Warns U.S.: We're Fully Ready To Go To War' As Trump Threatens. by seunny4lif(m): 4:54pm On Mar 21, 2017
cool cool cool cool
All the US propagandas cant work on NK cool cool cool
US do anyhow Japan, SK and almost all US base in Asia are goner grin grin grin grin
Efewestern:

lol, so you too don observe them.. if you see how they painted ghadafi en, you will be shock, that guy was one of the best leader in Africa, thou he got his own bad side, was surprised Nigeria took side with US government to raid Libya, NATO strike etc,

Any country they can't control, they destroy, but believe me north korea gat one of the world largest armed forces, US can't do nothing, this is not Africa.

1 Like

Re: North Korea Warns U.S.: We're Fully Ready To Go To War' As Trump Threatens. by Nobody: 5:07pm On Mar 21, 2017
ritababe:
i cant wait .......

Hello, sent you a PM, please do the needful
Re: North Korea Warns U.S.: We're Fully Ready To Go To War' As Trump Threatens. by darkhorizon: 5:29pm On Mar 21, 2017
softwerk:

I'm waiting...........
You outrightly said US has 70% of the world's Nuclear ICBM which is dead wrong.
Re: North Korea Warns U.S.: We're Fully Ready To Go To War' As Trump Threatens. by ocelot2006(m): 7:46pm On Mar 21, 2017
softwerk:

Donald Trump currently owns 70% of all the world's Nuclear Intercontinental Ballistic Missiles shocked

Maybe Trump should also soft peddle on his own hardline stance. The reality is that the North Koreans have both the man power and fire power to wreck havoc on the Korean peninsular. To make matters worse, a Korean war will DEFINITELY drag in China on NK's side.
Re: North Korea Warns U.S.: We're Fully Ready To Go To War' As Trump Threatens. by Rockyrascal(m): 9:18pm On Mar 21, 2017
hahn:
As long as the value of the dollar drops cheesy grin
mah nigga...you are smart,but you know war its not a good experience,its the masses that suffers the aftermath of a war.
Re: North Korea Warns U.S.: We're Fully Ready To Go To War' As Trump Threatens. by hahn(m): 9:47pm On Mar 21, 2017
Rockyrascal:
mah nigga...you are smart,but you know war its not a good experience,its the masses that suffers the aftermath of a war.

Forgive my lack of fvck giving but those guys really do not care about us either. People die here daily from poverty, lynching, diseases, corruption etc and they are only concerned about oil money.

As long as they are fighting on their territory then it's all good. We will watch on CNN

Smart Africans better have an exit plan

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: North Korea Warns U.S.: We're Fully Ready To Go To War' As Trump Threatens. by Nobody: 1:35am On Mar 29, 2017
softwerk:

70 ko 2million ni

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tunisian President Asks Tunisians To Chase Black Africans From Tunisia. / CHILD MARRIAGE: 8-year-old Bride Dies After Sex With 40-years-old Husband / US General: Russia And China Building Space Weapons To Target US Satellites

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.