Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,999 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:06 AM

How Acting President Yemi Osinbanjo And Some Governors Are Supporting Corruption - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Acting President Yemi Osinbanjo And Some Governors Are Supporting Corruption (2654 Views)

Obaseki: Some APC Governors Are Supporting Me / Aisha Yesufu: 'Buhari's Is Supporting Corruption, Vote Him Out' (Video) / President Buhari Leaves For The USA After Meeting With Some Governors... Pix (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Acting President Yemi Osinbanjo And Some Governors Are Supporting Corruption by FriendNG: 6:10pm On May 22, 2017
The Acting president was among the personality that plead with Kano state Assembly to drop Sunusi corruption investigation.

Similarly some northern governors who held a meeting in the capital of Northern Nigeria (Kaduna State) also plead onbehalf of Sunusi.

The letter of plead which was sign by Kano state government was read in the flour of the assembly by the speaker.

Why not allow Sunusi is prove his innocence or dance the music of the law. I am very much sure Mr. Integrity will not be happy with this.

You can read in full here.

https://www.nairaland.com/3814664/kano-assembly-suspends-emir-sanusi
Re: How Acting President Yemi Osinbanjo And Some Governors Are Supporting Corruption by Decibel: 6:12pm On May 22, 2017
Corruption fight is a scam

4 Likes

Re: How Acting President Yemi Osinbanjo And Some Governors Are Supporting Corruption by Rilwayne001: 6:35pm On May 22, 2017
Yeye OP sad
Re: How Acting President Yemi Osinbanjo And Some Governors Are Supporting Corruption by Firefire(m): 6:37pm On May 22, 2017
Prof. Osunbade is very kworupt.

6 Likes

Re: How Acting President Yemi Osinbanjo And Some Governors Are Supporting Corruption by wasuka14(m): 6:42pm On May 22, 2017
You don't mean it??

1 Like

Re: How Acting President Yemi Osinbanjo And Some Governors Are Supporting Corruption by gberra: 6:42pm On May 22, 2017
I really want him deposed so he could expose & spill even more. He's is too intelligent for a backward mentality.
Re: How Acting President Yemi Osinbanjo And Some Governors Are Supporting Corruption by gberra: 6:48pm On May 22, 2017
Firefire:
Prof. Osunbade is very kworupt.
baba, oro bu lenu yin. Eesi ma soro rinrun ki.

1 Like

Re: How Acting President Yemi Osinbanjo And Some Governors Are Supporting Corruption by ModsWillKillNL: 7:03pm On May 22, 2017
So, all of a sudden, Osinbajo is now so powerful and influential abi?
Yeye!

1 Like

Re: How Acting President Yemi Osinbanjo And Some Governors Are Supporting Corruption by TonyeBarcanista(m): 7:04pm On May 22, 2017
Did you see intervention of the political pastor acting president? That dude will be worse than GEJ when it comes to siding corruption and helping cronies if he should assume full office.

He was the same guy that went to court to shield Sanusi when FRCN was investigating him and got court order to halt investigation (similar to what Peter Odili got).

Osinbajo is the same guy helping BAT to evade justice (though I admire BAT).

He is same guy that drafted the fraudulent pension bill for Governor Tinubu and other Lagos state governors that left office. It was his bill that other governors copied and domesticated in their States.

Osinbajo is a scam

3 Likes

Re: How Acting President Yemi Osinbanjo And Some Governors Are Supporting Corruption by FriendNG: 7:25pm On May 22, 2017
Rilwayne001:
Yeye OP sad
You don't like the truth abi? Face the post not the poster.

2 Likes

Re: How Acting President Yemi Osinbanjo And Some Governors Are Supporting Corruption by TheFreeOne: 7:36pm On May 22, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:

Did you see intervention of the political pastor acting president? That dude will be worse than GEJ when it comes to siding corruption and helping cronies if he should assume full office.

He was the same guy that went to court to shield Sanusi when FRCN was investigating him and got court order to halt investigation (similar to what Peter Odili got).

He is same guy that drafted the fraudulent pension bill for Governor Tinubu and other Lagos state governors that left office. It was his bill that other governors copied and domesticated in their States.

Osinbajo is a scam

SMH....Dude what's your next play?

You are the same person that'll praise Buhari, Gej, Tinubu and others then afterwards call them corrupt.

You'll make a good ashawo politician. cheesy

And seriously you believe the state assembly wanted to probe him?
All they wanted in connivance with the northern conservative establishment is to ruffle him for his boldness in speaking out against their 'backward ways of life'.

3 Likes

Re: How Acting President Yemi Osinbanjo And Some Governors Are Supporting Corruption by FriendNG: 7:39pm On May 22, 2017
It is now clear that only Buhari is ready to fight corruption.
Re: How Acting President Yemi Osinbanjo And Some Governors Are Supporting Corruption by Firefire(m): 8:02pm On May 22, 2017
gberra:
baba, oro bu lenu yin. Eesi ma soro riru ki.

What type of language is this?

Oniko'kuko'

1 Like

Re: How Acting President Yemi Osinbanjo And Some Governors Are Supporting Corruption by gberra: 8:26pm On May 22, 2017
Firefire:

What type of language is this?

Oniko'kuko'
grin grin I meant to say Your mouth stinks of despicable words. (oro rinrun). I knew you would pick holes in them. Anyways, ko kan mi, eran gba yin. grin

1 Like

Re: How Acting President Yemi Osinbanjo And Some Governors Are Supporting Corruption by obonujoker(m): 8:31pm On May 22, 2017
FriendNG:

What corruption is Buhari fighting?? Osibanjo will make a better president, stop arguing it....

1 Like

Re: How Acting President Yemi Osinbanjo And Some Governors Are Supporting Corruption by FriendNG: 8:39pm On May 22, 2017
obonujoker:

What corruption is Buhari fighting?? Osibanjo will make a better president, stop arguing it....

Yes Osinbanjo will make a better President because he is a Yoruba like you.

Because he is a Yoruba like you, let everyone stop the argument, delete this thread and claim Osinbanjo never plead on Sunusi behalf.

Buhari is the only man ready for the job.

Osinbanjo in only acting capacity has shown how corrupt he is, what of if made president?

2 Likes

Re: How Acting President Yemi Osinbanjo And Some Governors Are Supporting Corruption by obonujoker(m): 8:41pm On May 22, 2017
FriendNG:

Yes Osinbanjo will make a better President because he is a Yoruba like you. Because he is a Yoruba like you, let everyone stop the argument, delete this thread and claim Osinbanjo never plead on Sunusi behalf.

Buhari is the only man ready for the job.

Osinbanjo in only acting capacity has shown how corrupt he is, what of if made president?

Didn't Buhari do the same for thieves like mamman daura, Abba kyari, Abacha etc??

2 Likes

Re: How Acting President Yemi Osinbanjo And Some Governors Are Supporting Corruption by FriendNG: 8:44pm On May 22, 2017
obonujoker:

Didn't Buhari do the same for thieves like mamman daura, Abba kyari, Abacha etc??

What did he did? Efcc are investigating them and Buhari plead or command Efcc to stop Abi?

1 Like

Re: How Acting President Yemi Osinbanjo And Some Governors Are Supporting Corruption by gberra: 8:51pm On May 22, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:

Osinbajo is a scam
Stop spamming everywhere with your gibberish abeg!. How was it the fault of Osinbajo that the bill he drafted was amended by the lawmakers to a despicably low level to suit their self-serving interests. He only acted in good faith as an attorney. Would you stop this blackmail against Osibanjo & hold the lawmakers responsible. Yeye dey smell
Re: How Acting President Yemi Osinbanjo And Some Governors Are Supporting Corruption by obonujoker(m): 8:57pm On May 22, 2017
FriendNG:

What did he did? Efcc are investigating them and Buhari plead or command Efcc to stop Abi?

lol... babachir lawal??

2 Likes

Re: How Acting President Yemi Osinbanjo And Some Governors Are Supporting Corruption by FriendNG: 9:02pm On May 22, 2017
obonujoker:

lol... babachir lawal??

He said Efcc should not investigate him? Or He stop the Senate from their function? Which one?

Buhari only said Lawal was not given a fair hearing and this He cannot sack him on a report that lacks balance from one party. And what happen when Buhari did his own kitchen investigation?

Did Buhari stop Senate from investigating Lawal? No

Did Osinbanjo stop Kano state assembly from investigating Sunusi? Yes
Re: How Acting President Yemi Osinbanjo And Some Governors Are Supporting Corruption by OVI75(m): 9:08pm On May 22, 2017
I Thought This Op Will Commit Suicide If SLS is Not Deposed..

This Guy I Have Watched Closely On Nairaland Is An Anti SLS.....

1 Like

Re: How Acting President Yemi Osinbanjo And Some Governors Are Supporting Corruption by TheFreeOne: 9:09pm On May 22, 2017
FriendNG:

Yes Osinbanjo will make a better President because he is a Yoruba like you.

Because he is a Yoruba like you, let everyone stop the argument, delete this thread and claim Osinbanjo never plead on Sunusi behalf.

[b]Buhari is the only man ready for the job.

[/b]Osinbanjo in only acting capacity has shown how corrupt he is, what of if made president?

Ready for what job? To finish Nigeria finally you mean?

Are you posting from mars or haven't you seen the mess the country has become under him?

1 Like

Re: How Acting President Yemi Osinbanjo And Some Governors Are Supporting Corruption by gberra: 9:16pm On May 22, 2017
FriendNG:
Don't get it twisted,Buhari is a man after my heart but you haven't answered my question;

Why is Buhari acting upon the requests of Abudusalami & IBB to soft pedal on Gej's prosecution?..
Re: How Acting President Yemi Osinbanjo And Some Governors Are Supporting Corruption by FriendNG: 9:27pm On May 22, 2017
gberra:
Don't get it twisted,Buhari is a man after my heart but you haven't answered my question;

Why is Buhari acting upon the requests of Abudusalami & IBB to soft pedal on Gej's prosecution?..

So you're the one alternating account? Which request, where is it? Video, written format or audio? Where is your evidence?

And this is not the question at all. Who and when has Buhari ever stopped an independent or dependent agency from probing corruption casses.

Did Osinbanjo stop Kano Assembly or not?

4 Likes

Re: How Acting President Yemi Osinbanjo And Some Governors Are Supporting Corruption by gberra: 10:06pm On May 22, 2017
FriendNG:

So you're the one alternating account? Which request, where is it? Video, written format or audio? Where is your evidence?

And this is not the question at all. Who and when has Buhari ever stopped an independent or dependent agency from probing corruption casses.

Don't give me that crap about alternate account. Do I sound to you like another moniker?.

Answer my question on one piece. Why is Gej not being investigated considering the damning evidence of monumental corruption?
Re: How Acting President Yemi Osinbanjo And Some Governors Are Supporting Corruption by BeardedMeat(m): 10:07pm On May 22, 2017
Rilwayne001:
Yeye OP sad
grin grin
Re: How Acting President Yemi Osinbanjo And Some Governors Are Supporting Corruption by BeardedMeat(m): 10:11pm On May 22, 2017
FriendNG:
Buhary cannot fight and is not fighting corruption because he Buhary is even more corrup than Abacha.
Re: How Acting President Yemi Osinbanjo And Some Governors Are Supporting Corruption by BeardedMeat(m): 10:18pm On May 22, 2017
gberra:
Don't give me that crap about alternate account. Do I sound to you like another moniker?.

Answer my question on one piece. Why is Gej not being investigated considering the damning evidence of monumental corruption?
The man is in Otuoke with his family, go there and arrest him and even make Thief.nubu the prosecutor if you like? Yeye dey smell! Go arrest am if dem born the vegetable well!

2 Likes

Re: How Acting President Yemi Osinbanjo And Some Governors Are Supporting Corruption by FriendNG: 10:25pm On May 22, 2017
gberra:

Yes you do. Check the post below

gberra:

Do you ask me any question before on this thread? Absolutly No. Except if with other moniker.

My earlier post answer this: Let me recopy and paste for you.

Which request, where is it? Video, written format or audio? Where is your evidence?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Acting President Yemi Osinbanjo And Some Governors Are Supporting Corruption by OBAGADAFFI: 10:25pm On May 22, 2017
Make I sidon dey look
Re: How Acting President Yemi Osinbanjo And Some Governors Are Supporting Corruption by gberra: 10:33pm On May 22, 2017
BeardedMeat:
The man is in Otuoke with his family, go there and arrest him and even make Thief.nubu the prosecutor if you like? Yeye dey smell! Go arrest am if dem born the vegetable well!
That Man in otuoke had given your future to his children while You're here wasting away.

Igbos are fools embarassed

(1) (2) (Reply)

A Hilarious But True Post I Saw On Radio Biafra Facebook Page / Dear Yoruba And Hausa, Catalonia Just Left Spain / “Buhari Was My Regular Customer,he Started Drinking My Kunu When He Had Two Star

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.