Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,449 members, 7,816,044 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:48 AM

Please I Need Advice On Career Option For Physics Ed., Chem.eng And Elect Elect - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Please I Need Advice On Career Option For Physics Ed., Chem.eng And Elect Elect (1118 Views)

Lagos Stops Promotion Based On Career Progression, Reveals New Criterion (MUST R / I Need Advice On Career Change From Medicine To Management Consulting / What Are The Career Option For Biochemistry Graduate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please I Need Advice On Career Option For Physics Ed., Chem.eng And Elect Elect by levisco16(m): 3:42pm On Mar 21, 2017
Hello Nigerians from the depth of my heart i need sincere truth, before i register for jamb.

I love teaching and i would like to study BSc(ED) Physics so as to work as to be a lecturer or work in other firms. But there is a problem here, my father and his brothers say i will be in abject poverty in the future to come, and tells me to go for elect elect which i like but i don't want to go for, they say am a fool,stupid and all sort of discouraging words.

They say that elect elect will give me some way out even though there is no job available and with education i will be useless, they say it with boldness, shouting loud, i can hear them clearly in my head.

ok now am deciding to go for chemical engineering if actually education is not encouraging,
although i know where a chemical engineer and elect elect engineer will get job career oppurtunity

now please which is better?

physics education or Chemical Engineering Or Elect Elect

or if you know any course that is good please let me know.

My subject combinations are

English

Mathematics

Chemistry

Physics

Thank You All
Re: Please I Need Advice On Career Option For Physics Ed., Chem.eng And Elect Elect by vitalisdiho(m): 4:29pm On Mar 21, 2017
My dear,follow your heart not your parent's advice.all courses are good depend your results
Re: Please I Need Advice On Career Option For Physics Ed., Chem.eng And Elect Elect by levisco16(m): 7:51pm On Mar 21, 2017
vitalisdiho:
My dear,follow your heart not your parent's advice.all courses are good depend your results

PLEASE I intend taking university of ibadan please is it adviceable because am from imo
Re: Please I Need Advice On Career Option For Physics Ed., Chem.eng And Elect Elect by DIVFAVOR(m): 8:52pm On Mar 21, 2017
My friend from the depth of my heart listen to your parents..... Elect is the best. You will only understand when you come out of school.

All the best.
Re: Please I Need Advice On Career Option For Physics Ed., Chem.eng And Elect Elect by levisco16(m): 8:09am On Mar 22, 2017
DIVFAVOR:
My friend from the depth of my heart listen to your parents..... Elect is the best. You will only understand when you come out of school.

All the best.

ok, please iS like you are experienced please can you share with me some info
Re: Please I Need Advice On Career Option For Physics Ed., Chem.eng And Elect Elect by DIVFAVOR(m): 3:12pm On Mar 22, 2017
levisco16:

ok, please iS like you are experienced please can you share with me some info

Just listen to them, that is all I can say for nw. All you can DM me and i will call you. Not all i can type now.
Re: Please I Need Advice On Career Option For Physics Ed., Chem.eng And Elect Elect by levisco16(m): 3:31pm On Mar 22, 2017
DIVFAVOR:

Just listen to them, that is all I can say for nw. All you can DM me and i will call you. Not all i can type now.

Sir Please Let Me Have Your Number
Re: Please I Need Advice On Career Option For Physics Ed., Chem.eng And Elect Elect by DIVFAVOR(m): 4:52pm On Mar 22, 2017
levisco16:

Sir Please Let Me Have Your Number

Send urs.
Re: Please I Need Advice On Career Option For Physics Ed., Chem.eng And Elect Elect by Ichietome: 5:46pm On Mar 22, 2017
My dear, inasmuch as all courses are good, some can be said to be more lucrative than others. IMO elect elect z more viable than physics.
Re: Please I Need Advice On Career Option For Physics Ed., Chem.eng And Elect Elect by Mackin: 9:01pm On Mar 22, 2017
since u lik electrical,create passion for it. Choose ur education dat matches ur passion,very hard to find a corner of the world where E/E are not required.
Therefore, electrical engineer offer an unquantifiable to society if you want to be part of that listing to ur parent/guardian.
Re: Please I Need Advice On Career Option For Physics Ed., Chem.eng And Elect Elect by levisco16(m): 7:44am On Mar 23, 2017
DIVFAVOR:

Send urs.
Re: Please I Need Advice On Career Option For Physics Ed., Chem.eng And Elect Elect by darkhorizon: 1:57pm On Mar 23, 2017
levisco16:
Hello Nigerians from the depth of my heart i need sincere truth, before i register for jamb.

I love teaching and i would like to study BSc(ED) Physics so as to work as to be a lecturer or work in other firms. But there is a problem here, my father and his brothers say i will be in abject poverty in the future to come, and tells me to go for elect elect which i like but i don't want to go for, they say am a fool,stupid and all sort of discouraging words.

They say that elect elect will give me some way out even though there is no job available and with education i will be useless, they say it with boldness, shouting loud, i can hear them clearly in my head.

ok now am deciding to go for chemical engineering if actually education is not encouraging,
although i know where a chemical engineer and elect elect engineer will get job career oppurtunity

now please which is better?

physics education or Chemical Engineering Or Elect Elect

or if you know any course that is good please let me know.

My subject combinations are

English

Mathematics

Chemistry

Physics

Thank You All

Chose Bsc Physics instead,you get to do most of Elect Eng work,and also do a great deal of Physics. Personally,i won't advice you to do Physics education,because it is meant for training secondary school physics teachers,not Lecturers.
All the best.
Re: Please I Need Advice On Career Option For Physics Ed., Chem.eng And Elect Elect by levisco16(m): 2:46pm On Mar 23, 2017
darkhorizon:

Chose Bsc Physics instead,you get to do most of Elect Eng work,and also do a great deal of Physics. Personally,i won't advice you to do Physics education,because it is meant for training secondary school physics teachers,not Lecturers.
All the best.

but if i further my education into master and Phd won't i be able to teach in the university?
Re: Please I Need Advice On Career Option For Physics Ed., Chem.eng And Elect Elect by darkhorizon: 2:50pm On Mar 23, 2017
levisco16:

but if i further my education into master and Phd won't i be able to teach in the university?
With Bsc Physics you can do all that
Re: Please I Need Advice On Career Option For Physics Ed., Chem.eng And Elect Elect by levisco16(m): 3:32pm On Mar 23, 2017
darkhorizon:
With Bsc Physics you can do all that

since BSc(ED) is BSc + Ed then it means i can further into master and Phd in physics science using the BSc part of it to be a lecturer?
Re: Please I Need Advice On Career Option For Physics Ed., Chem.eng And Elect Elect by darkhorizon: 4:38pm On Mar 23, 2017
levisco16:

since BSc(ED) is BSc + Ed then it means i can further into master and Phd in physics science using the BSc part of it to be a lecturer?

Do not be deceived my friend, Bsc(Ed) is not Bsc + BEd.
Re: Please I Need Advice On Career Option For Physics Ed., Chem.eng And Elect Elect by levisco16(m): 5:33pm On Mar 23, 2017
darkhorizon:

Do not be deceived my friend, Bsc(Ed) is not Bsc + BEd.
so what is it then?
you mean i can't further my education?

(1) (Reply)

MTN Nigeria Sacks 280 Long-serving Workers, Others / Help Needed Desperately!!!! / Gtb Scam: Everybody Beware !

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.