Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,367 members, 7,819,319 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:21 PM

My Experience With Infinix Note 3 - Phones (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / My Experience With Infinix Note 3 (47804 Views)

Mosquito Capture With Infinix S4 / My Experience Using Tecno WX3 Pro / From Nigeria With Infinix (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Experience With Infinix Note 3 by kingblack: 7:50pm On Mar 22, 2017
Marvel1206:

Pes 2010? undecided come collect slap
lol when the RAM of this phone can play more sophisticated games than pes 10
Re: My Experience With Infinix Note 3 by femiebun: 8:31pm On Mar 22, 2017
Reborn5:

How many people can afford to spend over 50k on a phone? it is a great phone but I wont call it affordable.
it is actually compared to the likes of Samsung, iPhone etc
Re: My Experience With Infinix Note 3 by noblekel: 8:36pm On Mar 22, 2017
[quote author=nynyola123 post=54820886]
Is there note 4? Yes there is
Re: My Experience With Infinix Note 3 by yemzzy02(m): 9:47pm On Mar 22, 2017
How wonderful will some games be on this phone. it will be great
Re: My Experience With Infinix Note 3 by goldpeace: 9:52pm On Mar 22, 2017
femiebun:
its more than making sense smiley
I agree with you
Re: My Experience With Infinix Note 3 by kingblack: 11:15pm On Mar 22, 2017
yemzzy02:
How wonderful will some games be on this phone. it will be great
imagining it alone sef is wonderful
Re: My Experience With Infinix Note 3 by juddexy2(m): 11:16pm On Mar 22, 2017
techgirlng:

Thank you, but spill.. except that? I want to know grin
till u buy the Gionee m6 cool
Re: My Experience With Infinix Note 3 by franklynn(m): 12:08am On Mar 23, 2017
Aremu01:

Biko where in ib
Everywhere I know they said 67 upward
Mehn i bought mine @ banex plaza @ wuse abuja for 68k so WTF is 56 or57k coming from is it d China version?
Re: My Experience With Infinix Note 3 by Shadedtee: 12:32am On Mar 23, 2017
Smallbaby:

Size matters in almost everything we do, you cut your coat according to your size right? What of your shoes? Should that of phone be different? I don’t think so.
Whenever I hear someone say a ‘big phone’ what comes to my mind is, screen size, battery and RAM/Storage. I was however impressed when I read about the Infinix Note 3 here and I was sold. The Infinix Note 3 have taught me the importance of using a big phone as it were. What makes the Infinix Note3 different or what makes any big phone different?
Firstly, the Infinix Note 3 solves one problem I have always faced with many smartphones—battery issue. The Infinix Note 3 comes packed with a 4500maH battery that gives me a 200 mins talk time with just 5mins charge. It is the ultimate dream of any smartphone user, to have a phone that stops you from carrying charger with you every time. Secondly the 6” screen is a dream come true for gamers like me, it makes both game playing and movie watching experience an unforgettable one.
Lastly, theInfinix Note 3 is everything to me, the 2/3GB RAM and the camera is something to be proud of. I have been enjoying the phone for almost two months now. I even heard that the prize have reduced, but am enjoying it and I have no single complain so far. So if you are a lady like me (or a guy) and you like it big, please go ahead and get the Infinix Note 3. That is my humble opinion about the Note 3.
size matter in everything we do, I like phones with big screens because my phone is mostly my cinema. and with a phone like this infinix hot 3, it actually just got better. Who goes to a cinema when I've a dope phone likes this
Re: My Experience With Infinix Note 3 by nynyola123: 12:50am On Mar 23, 2017
techgirlng:

Yes o lol especially when you have an iPhone and some of the apps are already preinstalled. My first ever iPhone only came with 16gb and for that reason alone I detested it cuz anytime I wanted to download something or add music I would have to delete something. Now I have an iPhone 6 with 64gb, which is more than enough memory space for me or is it cool? lmao grin
You can't compare an iphone with this or any other brand iphones don't come with expandable memory slots. This does
Re: My Experience With Infinix Note 3 by nynyola123: 12:53am On Mar 23, 2017
[quote author=noblekel post=54847636][/quote]
Really?? When did note 4 come out? How come I dont know about it?
Re: My Experience With Infinix Note 3 by Nobody: 1:09am On Mar 23, 2017
unilagfreshest:
Used for like a month
wow. that's cool
Re: My Experience With Infinix Note 3 by nynyola123: 1:15am On Mar 23, 2017
opeyemithought:

that nice ,seem is still below my range
SO what's your range?
Re: My Experience With Infinix Note 3 by Nobody: 1:23am On Mar 23, 2017
Tayo2k7:
Thanks Baby, You just helped me in making a very important decision.

you want to buy?
Re: My Experience With Infinix Note 3 by saxby(f): 1:24am On Mar 23, 2017
Nice phone but can it beat Tecno?
Re: My Experience With Infinix Note 3 by Nobody: 1:28am On Mar 23, 2017
techgirlng:

16gb is nothing, after downloading a few songs and a few apps your phone will tell you have no more memory cry
that's why the memory is expandable
Re: My Experience With Infinix Note 3 by Denchturbo: 3:55am On Mar 23, 2017
Shadedtee:
size matter in everything we do, I like phones with big screens because my phone is mostly my cinema. and with a phone like this infinix hot 3, it actually just got better. Who goes to a cinema when I've a dope phone likes this

So your phone has made you join bootleg gang? But with a massive screen I don't blame you
Re: My Experience With Infinix Note 3 by Aremu01(m): 5:04am On Mar 23, 2017
franklynn:

Mehn i bought mine @ banex plaza @ wuse abuja for 68k so WTF is 56 or57k coming from is it d China version?
Smiles...
I been de wonder o
Re: My Experience With Infinix Note 3 by Shadedtee: 7:22am On Mar 23, 2017
nynyola123:

You can't compare an iphone with this or any other brand iphones don't come with expandable memory slots. This does
There are so many advantages using infinix over iPhone, you can download free songs and nice games on your infinix phone but can't on your iPhone. Be smart
Re: My Experience With Infinix Note 3 by Shadedtee: 7:24am On Mar 23, 2017
Denchturbo:

So your phone has made you join bootleg gang? But with a massive screen I don't blame you

Every measure possible to cut cost these days is the way to go, lol
Re: My Experience With Infinix Note 3 by Queentito(f): 7:49am On Mar 23, 2017
sureteeboy:
16GB is too small and it's a fact. Using a 1080p phone like Note 3, a full hd movie that matches its resolution can't be less than 1.7Gb. Putting into consideration that the 16Gb is actually 14.4Gb (Binary numbers) and inbuilt apps would have used almost 2gb out of it, what's left?

Then go get the infinix Zero 4 or the zero 4 plus, thank me later
Re: My Experience With Infinix Note 3 by nada4u0052(f): 8:49am On Mar 23, 2017
yemzzy02:
For me, what I really appreciate is the battery life. its great. I love it.
My elder sis do play candy crush tru out day n she is also on her data too but her battery last for a day
Re: My Experience With Infinix Note 3 by LordXaaan: 10:58am On Mar 23, 2017
opeyemithought:

nope bro what are friend for,send ur account info to me........lolz grin grin grin grin grin
Ok sir see am here acc name Frank Ekwunife acct no. 4020457298 Fidelity Bank. Abeg sir anything i go fit manage. Dont see it as a waste because i get sense and will make good use of it. I promise sir!
Re: My Experience With Infinix Note 3 by Denchturbo: 11:00am On Mar 23, 2017
Shadedtee:

Every measure possible to cut cost these days is the way to go, lol

Oya download for me before I call EFCC for you lol
Re: My Experience With Infinix Note 3 by Xhaka(m): 12:18pm On Mar 23, 2017
organism3:
I think new tecno phonepad 3 will be better than this Phone
Sure na, infinix phones are always having battery issues
Re: My Experience With Infinix Note 3 by Nobody: 12:30pm On Mar 23, 2017
lilmisspenney:

that's why the memory is expandable

Not with an iPhone, that's what I use.
Re: My Experience With Infinix Note 3 by Nobody: 12:31pm On Mar 23, 2017
juddexy2:
till u buy the Gionee m6 cool

tongue
Re: My Experience With Infinix Note 3 by Reborn5: 1:08pm On Mar 23, 2017
femiebun:
it is actually compared to the likes of Samsung, iPhone etc

Well, true. Those phones come really expensive.
Re: My Experience With Infinix Note 3 by femiebun: 3:01pm On Mar 23, 2017
saxby:
yeah it does smiley
Re: My Experience With Infinix Note 3 by Patotelli(m): 5:17pm On Mar 23, 2017
I love ma infinix note 3 like kilodeee!! ,,, Haaa I haven't seen phone dat will beat this phone from me.. B4 I do change phone like sum1 changing cloth.. This phone is the only phone to have last 2months with me... 👍 👆 to the infinix company.. ...
Re: My Experience With Infinix Note 3 by Brakli: 5:40pm On Mar 23, 2017
saxby:

I have gotten three tecno phones till date. They all packed up and I can bring three people who had similar experiences and speaking honestly I wont buy any Tecno phone again.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (15) (Reply)

9 Things You Should Never Share On Social Media, No 5 Will Shock You / Data Plans For Different Network Providers / 6 Important Details You Shouldn’t Make Public On Facebook

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.