Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,334 members, 7,957,892 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 11:24 PM

Davido And Billionaire Father All Smiles As They Take Photos Together - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido And Billionaire Father All Smiles As They Take Photos Together (59322 Views)

Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko All Smiles As They Jet Out Together / Davido Father: All You Need To Know About The Billionaire / Davido Lies Down Flat For Ademola Adeleke, Shares Fun Photos Together (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido And Billionaire Father All Smiles As They Take Photos Together by Nobody: 6:49pm On Mar 21, 2017
Oga. Call ur son to order.

Stop posing fake smiles. He's a disgrace and even u know it.

1 Like

Re: Davido And Billionaire Father All Smiles As They Take Photos Together by Nobody: 6:50pm On Mar 21, 2017
gurunlocker:
Anytime I see this guy head, I dey always remember turtle or tortoise...
na dat im head most babes dey trip for smiley
kimbra abi i lie? wink
Re: Davido And Billionaire Father All Smiles As They Take Photos Together by akanbiaa(m): 6:53pm On Mar 21, 2017
dayleke:
OKO nko?

Owo kun Owo.....
OKO means Omo Kekere Olowo

4 Likes

Re: Davido And Billionaire Father All Smiles As They Take Photos Together by Nobody: 6:53pm On Mar 21, 2017
lefulefu:

na dat im head most babes dey trip for smiley
kim.bra abi i lie? wink
Which head?, na the money them dey trip for. You no see as baby mamas they surface up and down?. grin
Re: Davido And Billionaire Father All Smiles As They Take Photos Together by karnap(m): 6:54pm On Mar 21, 2017
AND THE POINT IS ?
Re: Davido And Billionaire Father All Smiles As They Take Photos Together by dakuizi(m): 6:56pm On Mar 21, 2017
You look just like your dad,omo baba olowo
Re: Davido And Billionaire Father All Smiles As They Take Photos Together by Nobody: 6:56pm On Mar 21, 2017
See as e knack black on black for him pman side ... confirm sm

1 Like

Re: Davido And Billionaire Father All Smiles As They Take Photos Together by Nobody: 7:00pm On Mar 21, 2017
omenkaLives:
If they simply write "Davido and his father", what is gonna happen to them?

What's with all this "billionaire" stuff with titles?
my brother, u won't understand unless you become a billionaire too

1 Like

Re: Davido And Billionaire Father All Smiles As They Take Photos Together by Nobody: 7:05pm On Mar 21, 2017
kimbra:
Which head?, na the money them dey trip for. You no see as baby mamas they surface up and down?. grin
they love him for who he is....not what he has grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Davido And Billionaire Father All Smiles As They Take Photos Together by Nobody: 7:09pm On Mar 21, 2017
lefulefu:

they love him for who he is....not what he has grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
I know you don't mean that. grin
Re: Davido And Billionaire Father All Smiles As They Take Photos Together by CR77(f): 7:17pm On Mar 21, 2017
How far sweetie
IamAirforce1:
May God keep us all alive to witness our children become more successful than we the parent

Re: Davido And Billionaire Father All Smiles As They Take Photos Together by zilian(m): 7:19pm On Mar 21, 2017
we all are billionaires
Re: Davido And Billionaire Father All Smiles As They Take Photos Together by Nobody: 7:24pm On Mar 21, 2017
Dead beat baby daddy and his mentor( father) who cannot keep his d.i..ice in his pants. Like father like son.

I will be ashamed to call him my son if I were the father because he is always in the new for ash..awo things, and baby making factory.

Money does not buy morals and decency. He should go and claim his basta..ard children.

Anyway, na Afonja
Re: Davido And Billionaire Father All Smiles As They Take Photos Together by sisisioge: 7:38pm On Mar 21, 2017
E ma dami duro...emi omo baba olowo cool
Re: Davido And Billionaire Father All Smiles As They Take Photos Together by Burgerlomo: 7:47pm On Mar 21, 2017
IamAirforce1:
May God keep us all alive to witness our children become more successful than we the parent

Amen
Re: Davido And Billionaire Father All Smiles As They Take Photos Together by soath(m): 7:51pm On Mar 21, 2017
IamAirforce1:

Amen
Re: Davido And Billionaire Father All Smiles As They Take Photos Together by ndidibabe(f): 7:54pm On Mar 21, 2017
IamAirforce1:

Amen.
Re: Davido And Billionaire Father All Smiles As They Take Photos Together by Mojibola(m): 7:55pm On Mar 21, 2017
Philpham:
Dead beat baby daddy and his mentor( father) who cannot keep his d.i..ice in his pants. Like father like son.

I will be ashamed to call him my son if I were the father because he is always in the new for ash..awo things, and baby making factory.

Money does not buy morals and decency. He should go and claim his basta..ard children.

Anyway, na Afonja

The prince cannot be so wayward that the royal beads are taken away from his neck.

I hope you get the meaning.

1 Like

Re: Davido And Billionaire Father All Smiles As They Take Photos Together by Godsate: 7:56pm On Mar 21, 2017
I love this.

God, let my own time come.
Re: Davido And Billionaire Father All Smiles As They Take Photos Together by Nobody: 8:07pm On Mar 21, 2017
Nice...this is how would like to be chasing chicks with my son
Re: Davido And Billionaire Father All Smiles As They Take Photos Together by Funlordmaniac(m): 8:16pm On Mar 21, 2017
booqee:
my brother, u won't understand unless you become a billionaire too

So you that understands? Are you a billionaire?
Re: Davido And Billionaire Father All Smiles As They Take Photos Together by isahsalee: 8:24pm On Mar 21, 2017
Nice one but, he is becoming a father of all nation with different baby mamas, is the father proud of that too?
Re: Davido And Billionaire Father All Smiles As They Take Photos Together by Aburi001: 8:28pm On Mar 21, 2017
IamAirforce1:

Amen
Re: Davido And Billionaire Father All Smiles As They Take Photos Together by IamAirforce1: 8:30pm On Mar 21, 2017
CR77:
How far sweetie
I'm super good dear

And you?
Long time.
smiley
Re: Davido And Billionaire Father All Smiles As They Take Photos Together by Amarabae(f): 8:37pm On Mar 21, 2017
He behaves childishly. wowo guy
Re: Davido And Billionaire Father All Smiles As They Take Photos Together by Nobody: 8:41pm On Mar 21, 2017
What should I do now ?
Re: Davido And Billionaire Father All Smiles As They Take Photos Together by Nobody: 8:46pm On Mar 21, 2017
Amarabae:
He'd feed your bf ×2 for 10years

1 Like

Re: Davido And Billionaire Father All Smiles As They Take Photos Together by IamAirforce1: 8:50pm On Mar 21, 2017
Amarabae:

Ireboya:
Re: Davido And Billionaire Father All Smiles As They Take Photos Together by Amarabae(f): 8:55pm On Mar 21, 2017
Ireboya:
who is this one? See your mouth as wide as Benin-Ore express road.
Re: Davido And Billionaire Father All Smiles As They Take Photos Together by Amarabae(f): 8:56pm On Mar 21, 2017
IamAirforce1:

what is it?
Re: Davido And Billionaire Father All Smiles As They Take Photos Together by IamAirforce1: 9:05pm On Mar 21, 2017
Amarabae:
what is it?

I got nothing to say to you

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Moji Olaiya Had Premature Baby, Suffered Complications And Secret Agony / Tiwa Savage Wows In Sexy Bikini Pictures / Ummi Ibrahim Zee-Zee: "Dating Timaya, My Greatest Regret In Life"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.