Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,588 members, 7,955,166 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 06:32 PM

Davido And Billionaire Father All Smiles As They Take Photos Together - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido And Billionaire Father All Smiles As They Take Photos Together (59318 Views)

Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko All Smiles As They Jet Out Together / Davido Father: All You Need To Know About The Billionaire / Davido Lies Down Flat For Ademola Adeleke, Shares Fun Photos Together (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido And Billionaire Father All Smiles As They Take Photos Together by Nobody: 9:24pm On Mar 21, 2017
kimbra:
I know you don't mean that. grin
no mind me..was just messing around grin
Re: Davido And Billionaire Father All Smiles As They Take Photos Together by zakman: 9:41pm On Mar 21, 2017
I wish am part of der family. I'm a big fan of my big bro DAVIDO. I respect him.

1 Like

Re: Davido And Billionaire Father All Smiles As They Take Photos Together by bewla(m): 10:21pm On Mar 21, 2017
IamAirforce1:
It's the dream of every father to be alive and witness his child become so successful.

Davido's father is sure a very proud dad.

Wow

Link
https://www.instagram.com/p/BR5ss2clbIv/
I c court and agbada white and black
Re: Davido And Billionaire Father All Smiles As They Take Photos Together by Nobody: 10:41pm On Mar 21, 2017
Amarabae:
who is this one? See your mouth as wide as Benin-Ore express road.
Is that a joke or wah ? Bolo
Re: Davido And Billionaire Father All Smiles As They Take Photos Together by trexzee: 11:10pm On Mar 21, 2017
surely the dream of every father
Meanwhile
for your building design needs, contact uboks.nyah@yahoo.com for your Awe striking building designs at best rates.
https://www.nairaland.com/3696405/contemporary-moderate-building-designs#54818903

Re: Davido And Billionaire Father All Smiles As They Take Photos Together by DexteryJoe(m): 11:20pm On Mar 21, 2017
Pls am I d only person that thinks Davido and his dad r show offs?, y Dangote pikin no dey snap wit him papa up and down dey declare 30 or 90 billion for acct?
Re: Davido And Billionaire Father All Smiles As They Take Photos Together by Nobody: 12:07am On Mar 22, 2017
Mojibola:

The prince cannot be so wayward that the royal beads are taken away from his neck.

I hope you get the meaning.

The pros.titute son of the shameless billionaire will never be seen as a responsible man neither will he attain any form of respect with his scandal of impregnating multiple random women.

Your statement screams of patriarchy and bigotry.

Evil is evil. Davido despite his fame is a bad role model to youths, show casing his wayward lifestyle and demeaning his fathers existence.

But so far , he must have learnt that behaviour from the father. There is no smoke without fire. Billionaire or not, they only exude high level of moral decadence.
Re: Davido And Billionaire Father All Smiles As They Take Photos Together by CR77(f): 7:48am On Mar 22, 2017
Cool man
IamAirforce1:
I'm super good dear

And you?
Long time.
smiley
Re: Davido And Billionaire Father All Smiles As They Take Photos Together by IamAirforce1: 7:52am On Mar 22, 2017
CR77:
Cool man
good to know smiley

1 Like

Re: Davido And Billionaire Father All Smiles As They Take Photos Together by MrOrioye(m): 8:24am On Mar 22, 2017
You have to dress a little mature to take pictures with daddy...Good Boy!
Re: Davido And Billionaire Father All Smiles As They Take Photos Together by ofuonyebi: 10:26am On Mar 22, 2017
Why was other fathers' sleeping when some were

busy taking their children to embrace the moon?
Re: Davido And Billionaire Father All Smiles As They Take Photos Together by Nobody: 10:43am On Mar 22, 2017
Funlordmaniac:

So you that understands? Are you a billionaire?
yes ohhhh
Re: Davido And Billionaire Father All Smiles As They Take Photos Together by Mojibola(m): 10:53am On Mar 22, 2017
Philpham:

The pros.titute son of the shameless billionaire will never be seen as a responsible man neither will he attain any form of respect with his scandal of impregnating multiple random women.

Your statement screams of patriarchy and bigotry.

Evil is evil. Davido despite his fame is a bad role model to youths, show casing his wayward lifestyle and demeaning his fathers existence.

But so far , he must have learnt that behaviour from the father. There is no smoke without fire. Billionaire or not, they only exude high level of moral decadence.

I'm not understanding why you're sounding so bitter. I also do not understand why you're quick to judge his father based on his behavior. Chances are you don't even know both of them off social media.

Albeit, relax bro, its not even your problem....abi?
Re: Davido And Billionaire Father All Smiles As They Take Photos Together by Mojibola(m): 10:57am On Mar 22, 2017
DexteryJoe:
Pls am I d only person that thinks Davido and his dad r show offs?, y Dangote pikin no dey snap wit him papa up and down dey declare 30 or 90 billion for acct?

When you have your own 30billion, do what you like. Everyone's lifestyle is different.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ummi Ibrahim Zee-Zee: "Dating Timaya, My Greatest Regret In Life" / Tiwa Savage Wows In Sexy Bikini Pictures / Moji Olaiya Had Premature Baby, Suffered Complications And Secret Agony

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.