Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,088 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:22 AM

Bidemi Kosoko Responds To Husband Snatching Allegation (pictured) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bidemi Kosoko Responds To Husband Snatching Allegation (pictured) (45941 Views)

Bidemi Kosoko Celebrates Her 31st Birthday With Gorgeous Photos / Bidemi Kosoko And Her Husband (Wedding Introduction Photos) / Bidemi Kosoko Shows The 30th Birthday Cakes She Was Gifted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bidemi Kosoko Responds To Husband Snatching Allegation (pictured) by Sezua(m): 5:10pm On Mar 21, 2017
English don suffer
Re: Bidemi Kosoko Responds To Husband Snatching Allegation (pictured) by wonlasewonimi: 5:11pm On Mar 21, 2017
So many retards in this country it's unbelievable...how can you snatch another woman's husband? Do they realise the man can make his own decisions?
Re: Bidemi Kosoko Responds To Husband Snatching Allegation (pictured) by Ayblaize(m): 5:13pm On Mar 21, 2017
Akshow:
"people who knows me" yeye de worry una. Shameless, bleached out., phat, attention seeking hos
See your life.. Nigerians are so quick to judge.. You even thought you found fault in her grammar.. Actually she wrote 'people who know me knows'.. ..English teacher.. Oversabi... Mtcheew.. .see as you abuse her Asif you be her in-law..So because the so called detector accused her of snatching someone else's husby, that makes it 100% true?.. We are so quick to judge and conclude in this country. ..You hypocrite, even if it were true, what you do behind closed doors might be worse

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bidemi Kosoko Responds To Husband Snatching Allegation (pictured) by Bants(m): 5:15pm On Mar 21, 2017
Nollywood actress need to clean their act....everyday is either they are stealing husband or bleaching their destiny

1 Like

Re: Bidemi Kosoko Responds To Husband Snatching Allegation (pictured) by naughtyDiana: 5:15pm On Mar 21, 2017
vizkiz:
If she snatched your husband, then it means she is better than you. Why don't you up your game and get your husband back undecided
she didn't snatch him, he's just having sex with the other lady.
Re: Bidemi Kosoko Responds To Husband Snatching Allegation (pictured) by princeemmma(m): 5:29pm On Mar 21, 2017
yh sure, family issues

Re: Bidemi Kosoko Responds To Husband Snatching Allegation (pictured) by israelmao(m): 5:47pm On Mar 21, 2017
What kind of village-life posture is this?The gate is not even looking modern or sophisticated enough to pose with.This is rather clumsy and absolutely awkward for a celebrity.
Re: Bidemi Kosoko Responds To Husband Snatching Allegation (pictured) by phintohlar(f): 6:03pm On Mar 21, 2017
brunofarad:
Why is there many stories about girls snatching married men these days?

Are married men the new trend now ?

Not swag boys again?
na base on say over calcu too dey wori una swag boys na.. No quote me oh if u no wan see me 4 ur ous dis evening
Re: Bidemi Kosoko Responds To Husband Snatching Allegation (pictured) by blowedfish: 6:08pm On Mar 21, 2017
Say to your neighbor, "Olosho no go born for you." Amen!
Re: Bidemi Kosoko Responds To Husband Snatching Allegation (pictured) by oloriadebusola: 6:25pm On Mar 21, 2017
Even if she was, I don't expect her to own up... This actresses are all the same, you wonder does acting actually pay their bills, buy the range,the unlimited vacations, designer stuff.. Let's be candid, there is always a little extra extra somewhere.

1 Like

Re: Bidemi Kosoko Responds To Husband Snatching Allegation (pictured) by Pray(m): 6:26pm On Mar 21, 2017
Make I go unfollow her for IG chaply.

1 Like

Re: Bidemi Kosoko Responds To Husband Snatching Allegation (pictured) by brunofarad(m): 6:53pm On Mar 21, 2017
phintohlar:
na base on say over calcu too dey wori una swag boys na.. No quote me oh if u no wan see me 4 ur ous dis evening

So una wan use wiping finish them married men Abi
Re: Bidemi Kosoko Responds To Husband Snatching Allegation (pictured) by Nobody: 7:04pm On Mar 21, 2017
Henryyy:

Her english na disaster grin grin Something i noticed about yoruba women is many are arrogant and despite how beautiful God made them some will still use the beauty to do olosho when they can easily find a single man to settle with and stop all this rubbish. I think the girl is lying.

Girls snatching married men grin
Maybe they feel the swaggalicious single guys may not be able to rent a 2bedroom flat for their comfort.. grin
Sorry guys but that's how it looks.
Money talking..
Re: Bidemi Kosoko Responds To Husband Snatching Allegation (pictured) by phintohlar(f): 7:37pm On Mar 21, 2017
brunofarad:

So una wan use wiping finish them married men Abi
no be so na
Re: Bidemi Kosoko Responds To Husband Snatching Allegation (pictured) by soath(m): 8:04pm On Mar 21, 2017
IamAirforce1:
This proud foool

Many times she got humiliated due to her arrogance
I've heard about her arrogance too.

1 Like

Re: Bidemi Kosoko Responds To Husband Snatching Allegation (pictured) by olabolawasiu(m): 9:14pm On Mar 21, 2017
brunofarad:
Why is there many stories about girls snatching married men these days?

Are married men the new trend now ?

Not swag boys again?
Married men handle them with care while swag boys and thhem with swag.
[b][/b] grin
Re: Bidemi Kosoko Responds To Husband Snatching Allegation (pictured) by DavidEsq(m): 9:33pm On Mar 21, 2017
weedtheweeds:
Are you sure the girl is an actress? Men, that girl spells like a primary 2 pupil. Publicy ? people who know me knowS me well?

Please, am having a headache already.

It proves why snatching is the only way she got to the top of her game
It's "I'm", not "am". cheesy

1 Like

Re: Bidemi Kosoko Responds To Husband Snatching Allegation (pictured) by DavidEsq(m): 9:35pm On Mar 21, 2017
Ayblaize:

See your life.. Nigerians are so quick to judge.. You even thought you found fault in her grammar.. Actually she wrote 'people who know me knows'.. ..English teacher.. Oversabi... Mtcheew.. .see as you abuse her Asif you be her in-law..So because the so called detector accused her of snatching someone else's husby, that makes it 100% true?.. We are so quick to judge and conclude in this country. ..You hypocrite, even if it were true, what you do behind closed doors might be worse
See mis-yarn

3 Likes

Re: Bidemi Kosoko Responds To Husband Snatching Allegation (pictured) by Prasido17(m): 10:57pm On Mar 21, 2017
I am a waste tire supplier and I have about 1,000 waste tires and above ,
if you are interested I will supply them to your company FOR RECYCLING.

CONTACT thinktwice4jesus17@hotmail.com
Re: Bidemi Kosoko Responds To Husband Snatching Allegation (pictured) by weedtheweeds: 4:20am On Mar 22, 2017
thank you
DavidEsq:

It's "I'm", not "am". cheesy
Re: Bidemi Kosoko Responds To Husband Snatching Allegation (pictured) by Adebowale89(m): 4:20am On Mar 22, 2017
Henryyy:

Her english na disaster grin grin Something i noticed about yoruba women is many are arrogant and despite how beautiful God made them some will still use the beauty to do olosho when they can easily find a single man to settle with and stop all this rubbish. I think the girl is lying.

if you feel they are arrogant then visit eastern states mostly Nnewi town then you will know the real definition of arrogance. Hausa/Fulani ladies are approachable than them despite their little education.

no lady in Nigeria can compete with Yoruba ladies in terms of simplicity, full tolerance and humility but one thing, you can't rubbish them because they had class

I presume you don't the literary meaning of "arrogance" if you are admitting all Yoruba ladies are arrogant

learn to use logic in the usage of your English stop hasty generalization

2 Likes

Re: Bidemi Kosoko Responds To Husband Snatching Allegation (pictured) by Nobody: 7:03am On Mar 22, 2017
Adebowale89:

if you feel they are arrogant then visit eastern states mostly Nnewi town then you will know the real definition of arrogance. Hausa/Fulani ladies are approachable than them despite their little education.

no lady in Nigeria can compete with Yoruba ladies in terms of simplicity, full tolerance and humility but one thing, you can't rubbish them because they had class

I presume you don't the literary meaning of "arrogance" if you are admitting all Yoruba ladies are arrogant

learn to use logic in the usage of your English stop hasty generalization

Sorry for the misunderstanding brother. I said "many" and that is based on the ones I've met. I mean no offense to anyone. I love Yoruba girls like kilode because aside their charming beauty they are also very respectful and classy. I never said all and permit me to say when a lady is beautiful and educated she has every right to have a bit of arrogance better than being cheap and tasteless.Trust me am smarter than rubbishing a whole people. I think their "pride" stems from them knowing their value and strenghts, i should have used "pride" instead.
I also know that prostitution is rampant is other parts of Nigeria but i said that because the women involve here are yorubas and i hate to start comparing tribes.
So please am really sorry if you took offense.

2 Likes

Re: Bidemi Kosoko Responds To Husband Snatching Allegation (pictured) by Nelgenius4me(m): 9:22am On Mar 22, 2017
Henryyy:

I implore you to investigate an issue before making assertion. The accused did not provide the necessary variables to show the readers that Bidemi committed the act she was accused of and you believed?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Moyo Lawal Pierces Her Mouth, Complains Of Swelling (Video) / Bobrisky Promises To Give Tacha N1 Million / Korede Bello Bags Chieftaincy Title In Kano, Falalu Dorayi Kicks (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.