Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,442 members, 7,816,008 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:27 PM

See The Reply EFCC Gave Kemi Adetiba - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See The Reply EFCC Gave Kemi Adetiba (1911 Views)

Governor Dankwambo Condemns BBNaija: See The Reply He Got / See The Epic Response Efcc Gave This Guy On Twitter, So Hilarious!! / See The Reply EFCC Gave To A Student (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Reply EFCC Gave Kemi Adetiba by Damilare5882(m): 5:27pm On Mar 21, 2017
This guy is just something else

1 Like

Re: See The Reply EFCC Gave Kemi Adetiba by ExAngel007(f): 5:29pm On Mar 21, 2017
Joker!
Re: See The Reply EFCC Gave Kemi Adetiba by Damilare5882(m): 5:31pm On Mar 21, 2017
This efcc guy is the bomb

6 Likes

Re: See The Reply EFCC Gave Kemi Adetiba by Nobody: 5:32pm On Mar 21, 2017
One of the reason the handler was given a recommendation letter. I remembered when Arsenal Football Club started there way to the fumbling path and stumbled to the 4th position and a certain Arsenal Fan tweeted @OfficialEFFC, to come and arrest Arsene Wenger, the handler replied with ' please we are so sorry, there is nothing we can do about this because, it is not our FOURTH!!! ....... CLASSIC, prolly a Chelsea Fan as well !

4 Likes

Re: See The Reply EFCC Gave Kemi Adetiba by ExAngel007(f): 5:33pm On Mar 21, 2017
Damilare5882:
This efcc guy is the bomb
Noooo... boko haram is the bomb. grin

5 Likes

Re: See The Reply EFCC Gave Kemi Adetiba by Lovegisty: 5:37pm On Mar 21, 2017
grin grin
Re: See The Reply EFCC Gave Kemi Adetiba by ESDKING: 5:37pm On Mar 21, 2017
b
Re: See The Reply EFCC Gave Kemi Adetiba by Nobody: 5:37pm On Mar 21, 2017
Amazing response cheesy cheesy
Re: See The Reply EFCC Gave Kemi Adetiba by Nobody: 5:37pm On Mar 21, 2017
PUNCH LINE!!

Re: See The Reply EFCC Gave Kemi Adetiba by AngelicBeing: 5:38pm On Mar 21, 2017
cool tongue
Re: See The Reply EFCC Gave Kemi Adetiba by wristbangle: 5:40pm On Mar 21, 2017
Punch line cheesy
Re: See The Reply EFCC Gave Kemi Adetiba by vedaxcool(m): 5:46pm On Mar 21, 2017
Chie COWNU no be so...

Re: See The Reply EFCC Gave Kemi Adetiba by decatalyst(m): 5:53pm On Mar 21, 2017
That EFCC handler is strategicastrategically warning Kemi Adetiba...you could be cuffed anywhere! grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See The Reply EFCC Gave Kemi Adetiba by DrDeji20(m): 6:13pm On Mar 21, 2017
EFCC official account is just a joke of a thing. runts
Re: See The Reply EFCC Gave Kemi Adetiba by Ikigia: 7:09pm On Mar 21, 2017
hahahahaha this is epic!
Re: See The Reply EFCC Gave Kemi Adetiba by davegerber: 2:55pm On Sep 07, 2017
It's really good setup and punchline! After reading this, i rewrite my text and rate my paper again. Where i can find something similar(joke i mean)?
Re: See The Reply EFCC Gave Kemi Adetiba by Keelie: 8:24pm On Dec 23, 2017
A narrow land has been planned with the help of the educated and intellectuals. The range of the knowledge has been empowered to write me an essay for the completion of the goals and all gaps in the structures of the society for the narrowed strips for the people.
Re: See The Reply EFCC Gave Kemi Adetiba by chuksjuve(m): 11:16am On Jun 06, 2018
Tried to sound funny , unfortunately ended up dumb..

Lemme laugh to help his morale

grin grin grin
Re: See The Reply EFCC Gave Kemi Adetiba by tinley: 5:29am On Jul 05, 2019
It is a nice post and you explained in a nice way. Thanks for sharing this to us. Would you like to protect your PC from the virus? Here you will get complete details about this. Check this once https://icustomercare.info/all-malwarebyte-premium-keys-download-free/
Re: See The Reply EFCC Gave Kemi Adetiba by alexandrie: 10:43am On Nov 28, 2019
Kemi Adetiba is a Nigerian music video director, filmmaker, and television director whose works have appeared on Channel O, MTV Base, Soundcity TV, BET ... Download Bluestacks

(1) (Reply)

Be Laughing While NASS Joke With Your Future, Ezekwesili Tells Nigerians / Please Who Knows Where Arthur Eze's Home Is Located At Enugu? / My President's Simple Sitting Room.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.