Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,915 members, 7,817,684 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:16 PM

Please Who Knows Where Arthur Eze's Home Is Located At Enugu? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Please Who Knows Where Arthur Eze's Home Is Located At Enugu? (1912 Views)

Emeka Ihedioha Visits Prince Arthur Eze In Anambra (Pictures) / Arthur Eze Hosts Peter Obi At His Enugu Residence (Photos) / Arthur Eze In Casual Outfit As He Visits Governor Ugwuanyi In Enugu. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Who Knows Where Arthur Eze's Home Is Located At Enugu? by Fortune212(m): 5:17pm On Apr 24, 2017
I really need to meet him for some help, A friend recommended him to me though he don't know the address of his home at Enugu. Please someone who knows should tell me, it's urgent.
This is my email in case you don't want to post it to the public chukwunedum1@gamil.com
Thanks!!!
Re: Please Who Knows Where Arthur Eze's Home Is Located At Enugu? by Nobody: 5:24pm On Apr 24, 2017
Fortune212:
I really need to meet him for some help, A friend recommended him to me though he don't know the address of his home at Enugu. Please someone who knows should tell me, it's urgent.
meeting him is not easy oh, u hv to look for his PA, then his PA will take u to him.
Re: Please Who Knows Where Arthur Eze's Home Is Located At Enugu? by Nobody: 5:26pm On Apr 24, 2017
Infact u hv to look for ifeanyi ubah PA then he'll introduce you to his PA
Re: Please Who Knows Where Arthur Eze's Home Is Located At Enugu? by Fortune212(m): 5:29pm On Apr 24, 2017
Ok but i need to know His Enugu home address so that i can go there myself.
Do you know where that is?
Re: Please Who Knows Where Arthur Eze's Home Is Located At Enugu? by ipobarecriminals: 5:59pm On Apr 24, 2017
undecided undecided embarassed lipsrsealed. B4 u go,let ur parents/friends knw where u dey go.Ranka ya dede ooo
Re: Please Who Knows Where Arthur Eze's Home Is Located At Enugu? by Obdk: 6:43pm On Apr 24, 2017
Fortune212:
Ok but i need to know His Enugu home address so that i can go there myself.
Do you know where that is?

I kno whr he live...

I lived close to his house when i was in d university..
I also lived close to
Chris Ubah (eselu)
Anajemba.. (ikemba na ogidi)
Fr. Mbaka
Onoh..

I don give u clue. I don try for u... You wan go kill am?

May i go tell am make he first find u before u find am...

1 Like

Re: Please Who Knows Where Arthur Eze's Home Is Located At Enugu? by Mekus68: 6:47pm On Apr 24, 2017
Kidnapping has gone online.

That man should better beware.
Re: Please Who Knows Where Arthur Eze's Home Is Located At Enugu? by wawappl: 6:51pm On Apr 24, 2017
Fortune212:
This is my email in case you don't want to post it to the public chukwunedum1@gamil.com
Thanks!!!

if i blow the whistle for you,what will be my reward
Re: Please Who Knows Where Arthur Eze's Home Is Located At Enugu? by amachuk(m): 7:13pm On Apr 24, 2017
Fortune212:
Thanks!!!
Ok, I can help you but before I do that, pls pay the sum #500.000 to this account number 0043851990, A/C name, Amaechi Nduka, UBA.
Re: Please Who Knows Where Arthur Eze's Home Is Located At Enugu? by Obdk: 9:08pm On Apr 24, 2017
amachuk:
Ok, I can help you but before I do that, pls pay the sum #500.000 to this account number 0, A/C name, Amaeuka, UBA.

I pity u dey post ur account details online...

Anyway if nothing dey d account no need to fear
Re: Please Who Knows Where Arthur Eze's Home Is Located At Enugu? by Fortune212(m): 9:26pm On Apr 24, 2017
I don't blame all of you, until you are in need of something.

(1) (Reply)

The Cabal's Are Outside The Presidency / My President's Simple Sitting Room. / David Mark For President 2019 Campaign Vehicles Spotted In Otukpo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.