Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,257 members, 7,822,312 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 09:53 AM

Basketmouth - I Don't Club Because Their Drinks Are Too Expensive - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Basketmouth - I Don't Club Because Their Drinks Are Too Expensive (47847 Views)

Basketmouth: Biography, Age, Net Worth, Wife, Children, Family, And Many More / Peks Ikeji, Linda's Only Brother: My Golds Are Too Expensive, Don't Look At Them / Kate Henshaw Complains Of How Expensive Drinks Are Sold At Cinemas (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Basketmouth - I Don't Club Because Their Drinks Are Too Expensive by LesbianBoy(m): 8:29pm On Mar 21, 2017
undecided
Re: Basketmouth - I Don't Club Because Their Drinks Are Too Expensive by xreal: 8:29pm On Mar 21, 2017
That's true, it's worse when u are a celebrity.

When u should be sleeping, u are out there dancing and 'wasting' money.
You get back home tired, and your next 12 hours minimum might not be productive.
Lots and lots of risk.
As a celeb in the club, if u are not in VIP, they laugh at you, VIP is all about fake people living fake lives, everyone there go dey form levels.

I'ld rather invite friends to a nearby joint, and pay extra (if need be) for the music and closing late.

I Stand With Basketmouth Here.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Basketmouth - I Don't Club Because Their Drinks Are Too Expensive by Skoopy(m): 8:29pm On Mar 21, 2017
Really?
Re: Basketmouth - I Don't Club Because Their Drinks Are Too Expensive by lammsohiman(m): 8:29pm On Mar 21, 2017
Try talk Basketmouth, d funniest part is dat d moment u start to de spend money if care is not taken u go exhaust all d money wey de ur hand no matter d amount.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Basketmouth - I Don't Club Because Their Drinks Are Too Expensive by JeffreyJamez(m): 8:29pm On Mar 21, 2017
vizkiz:
Watch as tribalistic bigots will start shading other tribes.

The hypocrisy in basketmonth's post though.

Drinks are expensive but your shows are 5m for a round-table. Was that the same table Jesus sat with disciples?

What does his show have to do with him clubbing? undecided

7 Likes

Re: Basketmouth - I Don't Club Because Their Drinks Are Too Expensive by chronique(m): 8:29pm On Mar 21, 2017
CeoNewshelm:
Popular Comedian Basketmouth has explained why he does not enjoy partying at night clubs.

Speaking to HIP TV, Basketmouth said, "It's too stressful. I swear what I am about to say, some club owners would not like it. You go to a club, it's crowded, you can't dance, everyone is hitting you, the drinks are expensive.

''If you look at it at the end of the day, you are actually getting stressed out to spend your own money. I would rather just stay at home. Buy the drinks and keep it's real. It's cheap. Call my friends to come to my house and drink. The money I would spend on a bottle of brandy in the club, I can use it to buy 3 at home. It's just #11,000 for a bottle (of a particular brand) but in the club, is it i #35,000? I be mumu? I be igbo, I save my money. No be club?"

http://www.newshelm.com/2017/03/basketmouth-i-dont-club-because-their.html

Exactly. The crowd is the number one thing that puts me off. I like really quiet lounges and restaurants.

2 Likes

Re: Basketmouth - I Don't Club Because Their Drinks Are Too Expensive by oviejnr(m): 8:30pm On Mar 21, 2017
vizkiz:

[b]Drinks are expensive but your shows are 5m for a round-table. Was that the same table Jesus sat with disciples?
[/b]

6 Likes

Re: Basketmouth - I Don't Club Because Their Drinks Are Too Expensive by sekem: 8:30pm On Mar 21, 2017
So bright no be afonja

So na flatty im be?

Chai Igbos eh... everywhere you go!

Igbo ndi oma m ji adi ndu kwenu!

4 Likes

Re: Basketmouth - I Don't Club Because Their Drinks Are Too Expensive by peeparty(m): 8:30pm On Mar 21, 2017
vizkiz:

Drinks are expensive but your shows are 5m for a round-table. Was that the same table Jesus sat with disciples?

Hahahahahahahahahahahhahaha you funny die....@jesus table.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Basketmouth - I Don't Club Because Their Drinks Are Too Expensive by tripoli007(m): 8:30pm On Mar 21, 2017
thats why I prefer to watch your shows on YouTube ,buy 20Litre's of fuel buy some gizzard and some drinks .. plug my HDMI cable enjoy with my baby or some friends grin grin grin

no be only u get sense .. e pay me pass to buy VIP ticket of #50k

4 Likes

Re: Basketmouth - I Don't Club Because Their Drinks Are Too Expensive by seenter84: 8:30pm On Mar 21, 2017
Meanwhile

2 Likes

Re: Basketmouth - I Don't Club Because Their Drinks Are Too Expensive by souloho19(m): 8:30pm On Mar 21, 2017
tellwisdom:
Na mostly all these Yoruba boiz de go pour champagne for watch and then come back sleeping near their mother in one room. sad

Stop the tribalism
Ur case sld have been like this

4 Likes

Re: Basketmouth - I Don't Club Because Their Drinks Are Too Expensive by xage(m): 8:31pm On Mar 21, 2017
So there are still people like me.

Its only fools and thieves you find in the clubs wasting money and time.

1 Like

Re: Basketmouth - I Don't Club Because Their Drinks Are Too Expensive by Aburi001: 8:32pm On Mar 21, 2017
Larryfest:
And your shows ain't expensive what do you expect naa
Bath a Pig 100 times, it must go back to the MUD. shocked grin

Imagine a dude making cheap money from Shows, DSTV, Glo etc and still searching for cheap drinks. Hian!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Basketmouth - I Don't Club Because Their Drinks Are Too Expensive by ollah2: 8:32pm On Mar 21, 2017
tellwisdom:
Na mostly all these Yoruba boiz de go pour champagne for watch and then come back sleeping near their mother in one room. sad

Don't be a foool by being tribalistic.

2 Likes

Re: Basketmouth - I Don't Club Because Their Drinks Are Too Expensive by gabi98(m): 8:32pm On Mar 21, 2017
this basketmouth dey reason wella,I was at a bar one day and I saw the pricelist of some of their drinks,I was like are the drinks specially made from the one a small supermarket besides my crib is selling
Re: Basketmouth - I Don't Club Because Their Drinks Are Too Expensive by Nobody: 8:33pm On Mar 21, 2017
tellwisdom:
Hey...If it wasn't for Yoruba boys B Mouth will be a nobody...Yorubas rule the social scene, we're not ashamed of it; it's our culture to party like it's '99...join us or keep quiet...anuofia na na

6 Likes

Re: Basketmouth - I Don't Club Because Their Drinks Are Too Expensive by afroxyz: 8:33pm On Mar 21, 2017
Japhet04:
For you to buy 1 drink 11,000 naira, u still be mumu undecided
You are just a poor man

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Basketmouth - I Don't Club Because Their Drinks Are Too Expensive by Baroba(m): 8:34pm On Mar 21, 2017
The guy is almost 40, what will he be looking for in a club.. Matured folks hangout at bars and lounges not clubs..

2 Likes

Re: Basketmouth - I Don't Club Because Their Drinks Are Too Expensive by ollah2: 8:34pm On Mar 21, 2017
tripoli007:
thats why I prefer to watch your shows on YouTube ,buy 20Litre's of fuel buy some gizzard and some drinks .. plug my HDMI cable enjoy with my baby or some friends grin grin grin

no be only u get sense .. e pay me pass to buy VIP ticket of #50k

Well basketmouth once said, regular folks enjoy most shows than vip. Especially if you get to stay in the front.

N.B You made a valid point and I don't do regular tho

2 Likes

Re: Basketmouth - I Don't Club Because Their Drinks Are Too Expensive by ollah2: 8:34pm On Mar 21, 2017
Baroba:
The guy is almost 40, what will he be looking for in a club.. Matured folks hangout at bars and lounges not clubs..

Lol. Don't disgrace yourself bro
Re: Basketmouth - I Don't Club Because Their Drinks Are Too Expensive by bedspread: 8:36pm On Mar 21, 2017
ENSURE YOU GET MORE FOR THE SOON COMING KING....

ANY PASTOR THAT DOES NOT PREACH THE GOSPEL ACCORDING TO MATTHEW 6:33 is A FALSE PASTOR....

ANY PASTOR THAT DOES NOT PREACH TO YOU ABOUT THE RAPTURE DESPITE ALL THE SIGNS BEING FUFILLED IN OUR EYES IS A FALSE PASTOR...
BEWARE.... KING JESUS IS COMING SOONEST...
REPENT THIS DAY .

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Basketmouth - I Don't Club Because Their Drinks Are Too Expensive by Aburi001: 8:37pm On Mar 21, 2017
decatalyst:
I dey with basketmouth on this!

He just echoed my thoughts about this subject.

Love you for the realness bro.
Make he carry all his money go heaven na when he die.....

Bird of the same feather!
Re: Basketmouth - I Don't Club Because Their Drinks Are Too Expensive by Nobody: 8:38pm On Mar 21, 2017
afroxyz:

You are just a poor man
FCK u cool
Re: Basketmouth - I Don't Club Because Their Drinks Are Too Expensive by johncallidon(m): 8:39pm On Mar 21, 2017
Your head dey there.
Re: Basketmouth - I Don't Club Because Their Drinks Are Too Expensive by DollarAngel(m): 8:39pm On Mar 21, 2017
Why not be like the Yoruba is there no good thing you can emulate from them

4 Likes

Re: Basketmouth - I Don't Club Because Their Drinks Are Too Expensive by ibiyemi93: 8:40pm On Mar 21, 2017
Correct Bro wink
Re: Basketmouth - I Don't Club Because Their Drinks Are Too Expensive by tripoli007(m): 8:40pm On Mar 21, 2017
[quote author=ollah2 post=54815391]

Well basketmouth once said, regular folks enjoy most shows than vip. Especially if you get to stay in the front.

N.B You made a valid point and I don't do regular tho[/quote

well regular tends to be fun at times as u have little focus on that part and na there all those chicks dey full pass ,so if u re a sharp guy .. u can get a bleep for the night grin cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Basketmouth - I Don't Club Because Their Drinks Are Too Expensive by prince049(m): 8:41pm On Mar 21, 2017
A simple it doesn't suit my style would have been better.
Re: Basketmouth - I Don't Club Because Their Drinks Are Too Expensive by dacherish(m): 8:49pm On Mar 21, 2017
In RUFf COIN TUNE Let us sing togethet::::
They say no tight guy
Can come from Aba
That's why I wanna tell 'em say
Na lie
My A-B-A boys don't take no shit
That's everytime we put the shit out they do this
Count all the guys in the Industry
and tell me
How many of them
are better than me(Nwa Aba)
Abum Nwa Aba Aba Aba oh Aba

One day me I enter Lag
Make I find marketer
Wey go film my track
I got so disappointed for Alaba
So I vex, discharge
And find my way to Yaba
Wetin remain with me na 30bucks
So I say make I trek small
Den enter bus
Enough hunger hold me that day
So I dey wait
make I reach my Sis house
near Obalede
As i dey waka dey go,
Some boys block me
Before I no whatsup,
Dem don corner me
"Ah! Wetin I do?
Why una corner Nwa Aba?"
Dem say, "Guy cool down!
Why you dey harsh?
We get business deal
Wey go give you cash."
So dem carry me enter one place
When I see phone
Chei!
Sote I craze
Dem say if i fit bring 200ton
Dem go give me phone worth
1 million
Before I no, I go get 10million
Abi you no go want
To dey count for million? (Chei!)
I shout, "Walai my guy
I dey interested
No doubt
This go be a very nice investment
But I no get money
But my sister get
As you see me so
I be my Sister pet
But yesterday that my sister
travel abroad
But she gave me 300k
for the landlord
I wan go bring the money
But I no wan enter bus
Una fit give me 1k
make I enter drop?"
Dem give me 1k eh!
Muwa gagharia!
Make dem dey there dey wait
Ka muwa lagharia
I waka enter one room
Lekwa nwanyi Aba lega
food
Tiya rice nma
Tiya beans nma
Tiya Kanda
Tiya ofu anu
I nwere spaghetti?
Ya na plantain?
But cheta na-iga efe ya ofe akwu
Cos umu eko
want to guy nwa Aba
Ha akugokwa aka
na tipper bu aja
(Nwa Aba)

Dem say if you bend down
you go see Aba
So guy keep your eye for ground
When you dey Aba
Emela girigri but emela nwaa
Cos ihe umu guys eri gi onu
Izu oshi ejide gi
The same umu guys agba gi oku
I choga umu nwa piara boolu
Aba nwere ya
I chokwanu ndi gbaga boolu
Aba nwere ha
I chokwanu ndi gara school
Aba nwere ya
I chokwanu ndi tuga pool
Aba nwere ya
I choga ndi rega coke
Aba nwere ya
But owuru maka mugu
Aba enweghi ya
I chokwa ka anyi piritu
Anyi apiriwa
I choga kpumkpum
Anyi ekpukasia
I choga girigri
Aba will girida

5 Likes

Re: Basketmouth - I Don't Club Because Their Drinks Are Too Expensive by sunshine1974(m): 8:50pm On Mar 21, 2017
seriously the reason I don't go pay to watch their dry and recycled jokes is because of their fees. how will I go and pay 5k for 45mins because I wanna laugh when I can get the CD for 100 bucks......

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Perri Shakes-Drayton Buys Sanitary Pads For Girls At Balogun Market In Lagos / Sister Afia And Freda Rhymz Nearly Fought At TV3 / Mompha: 'I Earned N14 Billion In 2016 - 2017'. Slams Fake Instagram Billionaires

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.