Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,768 members, 7,820,686 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:32 PM

Basketmouth - I Don't Club Because Their Drinks Are Too Expensive - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Basketmouth - I Don't Club Because Their Drinks Are Too Expensive (47840 Views)

Basketmouth: Biography, Age, Net Worth, Wife, Children, Family, And Many More / Peks Ikeji, Linda's Only Brother: My Golds Are Too Expensive, Don't Look At Them / Kate Henshaw Complains Of How Expensive Drinks Are Sold At Cinemas (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Basketmouth - I Don't Club Because Their Drinks Are Too Expensive by Boerhavia: 12:06am On Mar 22, 2017
livinbygrace:

I am a Yoruba man and i concur,i respect Igbos when it comes to spending,they hardly spends anyhow!!
Hello coward, this is an identity theft.

1 Like

Re: Basketmouth - I Don't Club Because Their Drinks Are Too Expensive by ycat: 12:10am On Mar 22, 2017
Only Yoruba bastardds will step foot in your club Rumours that just opened. I hope Quillox will take out an ad with this post and Yoruba who are deemed APA ONINAKUNA for clubbing. Stick with their own and make their money to stay with their own, the Yoruba owned Quillox.
tellwisdom:
Na mostly all these Yoruba boiz de go pour champagne for watch and then come back sleeping near their mother in one room. sad

1 Like

Re: Basketmouth - I Don't Club Because Their Drinks Are Too Expensive by Nobody: 12:47am On Mar 22, 2017
Lmao...you mean afonja boys go to owerri, ph and enugu to shutdown their clubs....hahhaahaa Flattiessss and their skewed reasoning.

1 Like

Re: Basketmouth - I Don't Club Because Their Drinks Are Too Expensive by Banadekush(m): 12:47am On Mar 22, 2017
JeffreyJamez:

What does his show have to do with him clubbing? undecided
understang simple english is your problem. you should go back to the basics.
Re: Basketmouth - I Don't Club Because Their Drinks Are Too Expensive by Banadekush(m): 12:53am On Mar 22, 2017
livinbygrace:

I am a Yoruba man and i concur,i respect Igbos when it comes to spending,they hardly spends anyhow!!
mumu... igbos dey spend lavishly on beer.. wu tell u say igbos no dey spend... yu reach ladipo odo before.. senseless yoruba boy..
Re: Basketmouth - I Don't Club Because Their Drinks Are Too Expensive by ycat: 1:12am On Mar 22, 2017
Basketmouth, the broke ass sociopathic niggur, just say you can't afford champagne, cos the club vibe is not the same as your house. Your dry jokes aren't selling to sane minds.

1 Like

Re: Basketmouth - I Don't Club Because Their Drinks Are Too Expensive by King44(m): 1:58am On Mar 22, 2017
Common sense
Re: Basketmouth - I Don't Club Because Their Drinks Are Too Expensive by KlNGPIN: 3:38am On Mar 22, 2017
Japhet04:

You are busy complaining about clubs when the price of one ticket in shows is enough to buy 6 plots of land in kafanchan.

So now u have sense but the people that attend your expensive shows do not

An Igbo man will always feel his sense is too much

*spits*
nice one
Re: Basketmouth - I Don't Club Because Their Drinks Are Too Expensive by mikolo80: 3:39am On Mar 22, 2017
goldbim:
grin grin correct guy!!too expensive,whether you like it or not you'll most likely smell of sweat,booze or smoke ....(it depends)some people prefer club because it's an avenue to jst hangout and some are also there for business grin...as for me I cherish my sleep!!i can't shout...
wasere your head de dia
Re: Basketmouth - I Don't Club Because Their Drinks Are Too Expensive by KlNGPIN: 3:40am On Mar 22, 2017
yes
Re: Basketmouth - I Don't Club Because Their Drinks Are Too Expensive by Chinagurum1995(m): 3:57am On Mar 22, 2017
Chei he is funny that makes me laugh. grin

Re: Basketmouth - I Don't Club Because Their Drinks Are Too Expensive by mikolo80: 3:59am On Mar 22, 2017
Larryfest:
And your shows ain't expensive what do you expect naa
cheap er show de?
Re: Basketmouth - I Don't Club Because Their Drinks Are Too Expensive by Bism(m): 4:43am On Mar 22, 2017
The voyage to personal gratification at designated club houses can also masquerade as a rendezvous for serious financial assemblage that shapes the future. Many decisions made in this surreptitious (i.e VIP lounge)meeting point has affected the lives of individual, group, organizations and corporate bodies.

1 Like

Re: Basketmouth - I Don't Club Because Their Drinks Are Too Expensive by babeface3: 5:15am On Mar 22, 2017
Epic! But the name calling is not necessary cool
Jchi9876:
Aka gum idiot
I can also stay at home buy the pirated CD/DVD of his uncensored show just 90 naira for Mile 2 and watch it at home rather than go to that crowded place where they will charge you 5000 naira for the cheapest ticket and bore you with dry recycled jokes
I be ijebu Afonja man i don't spend my money anyhow

Idiot
Re: Basketmouth - I Don't Club Because Their Drinks Are Too Expensive by afeezco675(m): 6:25am On Mar 22, 2017
Thats a wise talk though!

But he for kukuma say he doesn't drive.
He safe his money for fuel and trek

Funny man of God

1 Like

Re: Basketmouth - I Don't Club Because Their Drinks Are Too Expensive by soath(m): 6:37am On Mar 22, 2017
frankloloko:
Yoruba people won't like this . I had a friend who spent 700k in the club and called me the next day to lend him 200k . Maka why lucky ?
For real?
Re: Basketmouth - I Don't Club Because Their Drinks Are Too Expensive by k9ine(m): 7:50am On Mar 22, 2017
Why do you have to bring Jesus into your joke?
I bet you you are a christian. You may think it's cool to do it, but have you seen muslims do such.

vizkiz:
Watch as tribalistic bigots will start shading other tribes.

The hypocrisy in basketmonth's post though.

Drinks are expensive but your shows are 5m for a round-table. Was that the same table Jesus sat with his disciples?

1 Like

Re: Basketmouth - I Don't Club Because Their Drinks Are Too Expensive by Akaujaa(m): 7:53am On Mar 22, 2017
Yes, I can as well buy BasketMouth's jokes from a hawker in a traffic jam at N100 and still enjoy it with friends, instead going to his live show to spend thousands listening to the same jokes.
Re: Basketmouth - I Don't Club Because Their Drinks Are Too Expensive by Kyllahmc(m): 8:13am On Mar 22, 2017
vizkiz:
Watch as tribalistic bigots will start shading other tribes.

The hypocrisy in basketmonth's post though.

Drinks are expensive but your shows are 5m for a round-table. Was that the same table Jesus sat with his disciples?
not hypocrisy bro... You just got gamed!
Re: Basketmouth - I Don't Club Because Their Drinks Are Too Expensive by Kyllahmc(m): 8:25am On Mar 22, 2017
k9ine:
Why do you have to bring Jesus into your joke?
I bet you you are a christian. You may think it's cool to do it, but have you seen muslims do such.

but that sh!t was funny... grin mehn calm your nerves, you sound like my mum, why are Christians always quick to judge? GOD created us in his image, so if we have a sense of humor he does too...
I bet God would be like, "hey son come check this joke out grin and Jesus would be like " pop i ain't mad that sh!t was funny.. . grin grin grin
Re: Basketmouth - I Don't Club Because Their Drinks Are Too Expensive by Nobody: 9:00am On Mar 22, 2017
tellwisdom:
Na mostly all these Yoruba boiz de go pour champagne for watch and then come back sleeping near their mother in one room. sad
lolzz.... Afonjas grin
Re: Basketmouth - I Don't Club Because Their Drinks Are Too Expensive by JeffreyJamez(m): 9:05am On Mar 22, 2017
Banadekush:

understang simple english is your problem. you should go back to the basics.

And you obviously lack proper upbringing.
Re: Basketmouth - I Don't Club Because Their Drinks Are Too Expensive by ItzWonderz(m): 9:18am On Mar 22, 2017
goldbim:
grin grin correct guy!!too expensive,whether you like it or not you'll most likely smell of sweat,booze or smoke ....(it depends)some people prefer club because it's an avenue to jst hangout and some are also there for business grin...as for me I cherish my sleep!!i can't shout...

Nothing like sleep in this world

1 Like

Re: Basketmouth - I Don't Club Because Their Drinks Are Too Expensive by famagusta(m): 9:19am On Mar 22, 2017
Japhet04:
You are busy complaining about clubs when the price of one ticket in your shows is enough to buy 6 plots of land in kafanchan.

*spits*

YOU ARE A BIG slowpoke, WHY ARE YOU TAKING IT PERSONAL?
Re: Basketmouth - I Don't Club Because Their Drinks Are Too Expensive by Mbediogu(m): 9:19am On Mar 22, 2017
[quote author=CeoNewshelm post=54811974]Popular Comedian Basketmouth has explained why he does not enjoy partying at night clubs.

Speaking to HIP TV, Basketmouth said, "It's too stressful. I swear what I am about to say, some club owners would not like it. You go to a club, it's crowded, you can't dance, everyone is hitting you, the drinks are expensive.

''If you look at it at the end of the day, you are actually getting stressed out to spend your own money. I would rather just stay at home. Buy the drinks and keep it's real. It's cheap. Call my friends to come to my house and drink. The money I would spend on a bottle of brandy in the club, I can use it to buy 3 at home. It's just #11,000 for a bottle (of a particular brand) but in the club, is it i #35,000? I be mumu? I be igbo, I save my money. No be club?"

http://www.newshelm.com/2017/03/basketmouth-i-dont-club-because-their.html

Original Igbo son of the soil. Na your Papa born you, your Mama na crown witness.
Re: Basketmouth - I Don't Club Because Their Drinks Are Too Expensive by Imperialmajesty(m): 10:08am On Mar 22, 2017
Japhet04:
You are busy complaining about clubs when the price of one ticket in your shows is enough to buy 6 plots of land in kafanchan.

*spits*

An Average Igbo Man is Naturaly Ahead of You, Our Values Drive Our Behaviour.
Re: Basketmouth - I Don't Club Because Their Drinks Are Too Expensive by Imperialmajesty(m): 10:13am On Mar 22, 2017
ycat:
Basketmouth, the broke ass sociopathic niggur, just say you can't afford champagne, cos the club vibe is not the same as your house. Your dry jokes aren't selling to sane minds.

E pain am grin
Re: Basketmouth - I Don't Club Because Their Drinks Are Too Expensive by odomanis: 10:26am On Mar 22, 2017
osemoses1234:
Who u epp but if dem buy for yu u go drink awuf

i am not sure you read his piece. If he doesnt come to the club,will you buy it and take to his house ? He said he prefers to call his friends to his house and buy for their drink.According to him,it is cheaper and neater,and not crowded.
Re: Basketmouth - I Don't Club Because Their Drinks Are Too Expensive by karzyharsky(m): 10:30am On Mar 22, 2017
so u mean d Igbo guy is d mouth of d basket
Re: Basketmouth - I Don't Club Because Their Drinks Are Too Expensive by ekunu(f): 10:41am On Mar 22, 2017
CeoNewshelm:
Popular Comedian Basketmouth has explained why he does not enjoy partying at night clubs.

Speaking to HIP TV, Basketmouth said, "It's too stressful. I swear what I am about to say, some club owners would not like it. You go to a club, it's crowded, you can't dance, everyone is hitting you, the drinks are expensive.

''If you look at it at the end of the day, you are actually getting stressed out to spend your own money. I would rather just stay at home. Buy the drinks and keep it's real. It's cheap. Call my friends to come to my house and drink. The money I would spend on a bottle of brandy in the club, I can use it to buy 3 at home. It's just #11,000 for a bottle (of a particular brand) but in the club, is it i #35,000? I be mumu? I be igbo, I save my money. No be club?"

http://www.newshelm.com/2017/03/basketmouth-i-dont-club-because-their.html

but peeps can pay for your expensive show isn't it?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Hushpuppi To Kemi Olunloyo: "Apologize To Linda Ikeji" / Mompha: 'I Earned N14 Billion In 2016 - 2017'. Slams Fake Instagram Billionaires / Sister Afia And Freda Rhymz Nearly Fought At TV3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.