Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,704 members, 7,809,674 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:53 PM

Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. - Literature (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. (2112192 Views)

The Dog Attendant (T. D. A) [COUNTLESS Part 2]. A story By Darousmart Emmanuel. / PERFIDY- A STORY OF LOVE,BETRAYAL AND DECEIT / United In Betrayal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (222) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by TheBlessedMAN: 2:39pm On Mar 26, 2017
ChukwuJuwon:
Weldon... sir

Happy Sunday..
expecting more update.

TheBlessedMAN

humeeh mention me when baba finally update oo
thanx 4 commenting bro. May Gawd bless you sporadically with free browsing cheats. Amen
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by TheBlessedMAN: 2:43pm On Mar 26, 2017
ROYH:
no mention jawe , i gbadun ur tales, so, my hospitality is just a token of appreciation, so, waiting 4 like 4 updates making it 24 COUNTLESS , na ur tales i dey use to supress D anger burning in me o, no fall my hand omo ibile cheesy
i don hear u. May Gawd empower my tired fingers fingerlistically.

1 Like

Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by ROYH(m): 2:44pm On Mar 26, 2017
TheBlessedMAN:
there is no way u go make heaven alone without me following you. And If na sentence to hell, well me I go hire lawyer J to help me appeal o. I just dey gbadun you Psychotically
well, lemme kuku erase the J and leave the remaining so that we go have a taste in what's makeup of hell...
JESU=ESU cheesy cheesy tongue
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by cyber5(m): 2:48pm On Mar 26, 2017
ROYH:
My Brother, You're More Than Perfect Jawe, Olukoso Gan Can Testify To It, Infact, PERFECT Is An Understatement, The Way You TwiSted The Beatric Deal Along With Adedoyin Offer Is Thunderlicious Wonderful, You're The Next In LINE.
By The Way, Is This TRUE LIFE Abi Na Fiction Or Faction , TheBlessedMan?

Present Sir
Meanwhile, Next Update Please....
Tgold1, You're Missing O..
Cc AustinBlinks, BEENUEL, fiyah, RolaDiva, skarlett, cyber5 , i don c plenty names in d house

1 Like

Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by ROYH(m): 2:51pm On Mar 26, 2017
cyber5:
wellcome On Board, Adesina12 Can Help With PopCORN

1 Like

Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by TheBlessedMAN: 2:52pm On Mar 26, 2017
ROYH:
well, lemme kuku erase the J and leave the remaining so that we go have a taste in what's makeup of hell...
JESU=ESU cheesy cheesy tongue
u tink if me and u enter Hell, hell no go suffer? Me and u go contribute our 3weeks piss together we go off the fire. But, Unless dem no let us carry our prick enter, thats when Hell no fit suffer.

1 Like

Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by ROYH(m): 2:56pm On Mar 26, 2017
TheBlessedMAN:
u tink if me and u enter Hell, hell no go suffer? Me and u go contribute our 3weeks piss together we go off the fire. But, Unless dem no let us carry our prick enter, thats when Hell no fit suffer.
prick no get shoulder lah, shey E Get Shoulder Ni, We Go Support Am With Daily Yougourt Exportation Self To Make It Faster grin
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by ChukwuJuwon: 3:15pm On Mar 26, 2017
TheBlessedMAN:
thanx 4 commenting bro. May Gawd bless you sporadically with free browsing cheats. Amen

iono want...increase in CGPA na e I want grin with one shima
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by TheBlessedMAN: 3:22pm On Mar 26, 2017
ChukwuJuwon:

iono want...increase in CGPA na e I want grin with one shima
oh! Is that so? Well I must tel u, that kind of blessing doesn't comes easy unless u read ur books 24/7. Thankz bro.
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by Nobody: 3:25pm On Mar 26, 2017
jagugu88li:
Aaaah, he finally comes out. Only to accuse me of gossiping. There is God oo.

Btw, where have you been na? Your hiding place seems to be that of Osama

Keeping the country safe. cool

l don't have your contact,else l would always keep in touch whenever l'm away.
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by harameede99(f): 3:33pm On Mar 26, 2017
ChukwuJuwon:
tongue

the nose
nose?? what nose i dnt get
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by Chumzypinky(f): 3:46pm On Mar 26, 2017
Hubby you no wel oo.
Maybe its the noodles that i gv u which i take up to three hours to prepare that makes you so lazy that cum just after 40seconds of staying ontop the something

1 Like

Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by TheBlessedMAN: 3:54pm On Mar 26, 2017
Chumzypinky:
Hubby you no wel oo.
Maybe its the noodles that i gv u which i take up to three hours to prepare that makes you so lazy that cum just after 40seconds of staying ontop the something
what? are u trying to expose me? Must everybody knows that I always lasted more that 8hrs with u? If care is not taken, wen nxt we hv sex, I wont cum atall..

1 Like

Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by ChukwuJuwon: 3:57pm On Mar 26, 2017
TheBlessedMAN:
oh! Is that so? Well I must tel u, that kind of blessing doesn't comes easy unless u read ur books 24/7. Thankz bro.

grin make I go read nigbayen
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by Tehmietee(f): 5:20pm On Mar 26, 2017
Nw catch up wif ya! Mr shango pikin,na u try pass. Enjoyin dis. Darous is in 4 it, i pray Adedoyin z nt Joke's mum

1 Like

Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by ROYH(m): 5:24pm On Mar 26, 2017
TheBlessedMan, You Want Make I Give Your Name And Photo For Shekau To Use Womanidea Strategy Bombarised You Baa?
SEE cHITIzen Lah mariodko190(m), Vlip42(m), Tehmietee(f), mostbles(f) and 14 guest(s)
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by ROYH(m): 5:26pm On Mar 26, 2017
Tehmietee:
Nw catch up wif ya! Mr shango pikin,na u try pass. Enjoyin dis. Darous is in 4 it, i pray Adedoyin z nt Joke's mum
madam, no let our Darous Get It Twisted Again, We Don Know Say Adedoyin Is Joke's Mama
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by TheBlessedMAN: 5:33pm On Mar 26, 2017
21. COUNTLESS.

I wondered which kind of mother will leave her two daughters at home to attend an overnight party of a friend. She must be another product of amadioha. I thought.

"are you there?" Her voice brought me back.

"yes..am...am sorry, am just tired."

"are you alright?" She asked with a concerned tone.

"yes, am fine. You know what? I will pay you guys a visit during the week, to make up for the missed calls."

"really?"

"I swear to you with my voter's card."

"wow! that would definitely be nice...But which day do you want to come?" She inquired.

"Tomorrow is tuesday, I will come on wednesday...maybe around ten in the morning. Will you guys be around." I asked.

"I'm going nowhere, but my sister may not be around."

"wait, you mean to say, you often stay in that mighty house alone? All by yourself,? With your...your....". My voice trailed off as I couldn't find the proper adjective to describe her condition.

"Most times yes, you know, I can't let everybody be tied down by my condition. They have to live their own life too...and whether I like it or not, sooner or later, they are all going to leave me, atleast to pursue their own dreams. Have come to terms with that fact already." Her voice sounds very awful and I can't help but pity this disabled beauty. I decided to cheer her up.

"let me give you a breaking news...You will be very happy to hear it. Shall I?" I asked amusingly.

"com'on don't exhaust my calmness please." She stated with eagerness.

"paracetamol now cures headaches!" I screamed.

I could hear her burst into uncontrollable laughter at the other end of the phone. Although that little prank is older than the square root of Buhari's real age, but I was happy it served the purpose it was mean't for.

The laughter died down after a few seconds and we said our goodbyes.

"nice hearing your voice angel." I said teasingly.

"same here too Mr hansom. Sweet dreams and goodnight." She said jokingly.

"you too dear." I ended the call conclusively.

I was happy and at the same time felt sorry for her condition. I wanted her to be able to stand on her feet so badly that I contact the gawd of thunder, asking if he can do anything for her. The answer I got was 'AM a god of thunder not a Doctor.

I hissed at that disappointed reply and wondered, 'whats the use of a god, if he can't help people.'

I checked the time, it was some minutes past eight, I decided its time to call Adedoyin. I placed the call and she picked up after the fourth ring.

"Hello, good evening." I tried to sound very mature, by not showing the anger that I was feeling towards her.

"evening to you too. Please who is this?" She inquired in a standard tone.

"I got your note yesterday, but I couldn't call you because of what you caused, you b*tch, you ruined my life, you foolish whorre!." I wanted to scream that to her but decided against it and played it cool, like real mens do.

"I got your note from (remembering the bait game) the waitress and I couldn't call you because of some mess I got myself into." I answered as calmly as I could.

"Beatrice's boy?" She asked with curiousity in her voice.

"Yes! You bastard product of lucifer!" I almost lost it right there when she mentioned Beatrice's name, but, I quickly got hold of myself and continued the calm game.

"Yes.... Am so sor.." she cuts in before I could finish the statement.

"Wow! Thats nice...Have been waiting for your call since midnight....this is great.." She sounds very delighted and I couldn't help but feel total hatred towards her.

"ok. I don't have enough call card, but I will like to know when I can see you."

"Thats my line... I should be the one asking that, because thats why I sent you the note. I really have to see your hansom face again."

"alright...where can we meet?" I asked.

"hun...Can you come to my office tomorrow?"

"at where?" I inquired.

"Its at Quarry road, but when you get to Lafenwa, you can call me. I will meet you there and take you to where we can talk properly." she replied.

"No problem.. I will come around 12."

"alright dear... See you tomorow...lo....ve..." I ended the call.

I immediately placed a call to the light skinned lady...'oh I don't even know her name yet'. I narrated every details of the call to her, including the part where I was desperate to yell at her. She laughed and told me its normal to feel that way. I asked for her name and she said Chioma. She promised to spend the next night at my place and immediately my konji heard that? It started an automatic press up. I ended the call.

I was very hungry, so I hurriedly went out to buy bread and sardine.

I need to call Jide, but I don't know what to tell him yet.

I was left to contemplate on maybe calling him and telling him the truth is better or I should just wait and see how tomorrow will unfold. Either way, Jide needs his money and the odds of getting it seemed higher than a million.

'Tomorrow is another day.' With that thought in mind, I slept off.

TBC

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by TheBlessedMAN: 5:42pm On Mar 26, 2017
Tehmietee:
the feeling is mutual bro.. Thanks for hailing the son of thunder.

1 Like

Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by TheBlessedMAN: 5:43pm On Mar 26, 2017
ROYH:
TheBlessedMan, You Want Make I Give Your Name And Photo For Shekau To Use Womanidea Strategy Bombarised You Baa?
SEE cHITIzen Lah mariodko190(m), Vlip42(m), Tehmietee(f), mostbles(f) and 14 guest(s)
oga manager, i don update o.. Be4 u go cause federal war.

2 Likes

Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by divatolaz: 5:44pm On Mar 26, 2017
I will tell him the truth.....

1 Like

Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by elMacho(m): 5:48pm On Mar 26, 2017
tell him the truth, but still assured him that you've gotten another deal, so that he won't feel bad (money issue)

1 Like

Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by TheBlessedMAN: 5:50pm On Mar 26, 2017
divatolaz:
I will tell him the truth.....
hmmm... Really?

1 Like

Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by TheBlessedMAN: 5:51pm On Mar 26, 2017
elMacho:
tell him the truth, but still assured him that you've gotten another deal, so that he won't feel bad (money issue)
hmmm... Really?

1 Like

Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by PrinceOFprince(m): 6:03pm On Mar 26, 2017
I will tell him nothing buh the truth.. The truth is the best tin.

Nice update dude.. Am enjoying this more and more.

1 Like

Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by SmartestPopQUEEN(f): 6:06pm On Mar 26, 2017
I second my lil brother. The truth is the Best at that moment.
Keep it up
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by SmartestPopQUEEN(f): 6:07pm On Mar 26, 2017
Chumzypinky:
ma'am, are you Nigerian?
yes dear. I am.
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by uminem02(m): 6:18pm On Mar 26, 2017
I have a feeling Adedoyin is Joke's mother
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by Nobody: 6:22pm On Mar 26, 2017
ItsTheBachelor:

Keeping the country safe. cool

l don't have your contact,else l would always keep in touch whenever l'm away.
Drop in once in a while........You still owe me, hope you know that.

Lankyannie, narrate from the two last updates abeg. I'm lazy to read.......page 11 I'm coming
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by pFolar(f): 6:32pm On Mar 26, 2017
I never believE that anytHING can make me join NL again. But that changed the MOment I stumbled accross your StOry Mr Theblessedman. You are QuiTE amazinG.

I made my first COmment Here. Keep iT UP.

1 Like

Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by Damibiz(m): 6:36pm On Mar 26, 2017
Tell him the truth,atleast he will undastand..since na paddy una be na
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by TheBlessedMAN: 6:37pm On Mar 26, 2017
pFolar:
I never believE that anytHING can make me join NL again. But that changed the MOment I stumbled accross your StOry Mr Theblessedman. You are QuiTE amazinG.

I made my first COmment Here. Keep iT UP.
wow! May shango bless ur return to NL. Amen! Thanx dear.

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (222) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Crestaria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.