Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,044 members, 7,814,570 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:17 PM

Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. - Literature (184) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. (2113199 Views)

The Dog Attendant (T. D. A) [COUNTLESS Part 2]. A story By Darousmart Emmanuel. / PERFIDY- A STORY OF LOVE,BETRAYAL AND DECEIT / United In Betrayal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (181) (182) (183) (184) (185) (186) (187) ... (222) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by pinkbae(f): 10:04am On Jul 21, 2018
Lol this update really cracked me up,let nothing happen to Darous oh.Thanks for the mention
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by kayusdguy(m): 10:19am On Jul 21, 2018
Omo, this is very serious o. Thanks for the update TheBlessedMAN
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by gabi98(m): 10:42am On Jul 21, 2018
TBM, me I no know say hell dey get branch oo
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by TheBlessedMAN: 11:01am On Jul 21, 2018
gabi98:
TBM, me I no know say hell dey get branch oo
wait till u read the next update. Then u go know say, hell get plenty branch
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by jalo1(m): 11:08am On Jul 21, 2018
cant wait 4 d next update man,each update make me hungry 4 more. Weldone man
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by TheBlessedMAN: 11:18am On Jul 21, 2018
kayusdguy:
Omo, this is very serious o. Thanks for the update TheBlessedMAN
uwlcm boss

2 Likes

Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by queenitee(f): 11:43am On Jul 21, 2018
grin grin grin thanks for the mention
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by Adesina12: 12:15pm On Jul 21, 2018
TheBlessedMan
I am not one of your adviser to chose hell oooo maybe queenitee and others did
My advise is for you to repent and stay alive ...ok
I dey gbadun you the heir of shango olukoso
sweet popcorn for you.
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by paqman: 12:15pm On Jul 21, 2018
This man Don Waka the nuke and cranny of abeokuta finish
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by faithubah70(f): 2:06pm On Jul 21, 2018
I foresee a living broke ass once again

darous is sharing his properties with hope that he is gonna die.................*chuckles

this second phase of life for u go worse self

no money
no peace
chai!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Sorry in advance
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by stevodot22(m): 6:13pm On Jul 21, 2018
The last update got me laughing and everyone around me was amazed, I had to let them read along with me.The laughter became infectious. Thanks to TBM.may the soul of ur dad continue to rest in the bosom of our lord.
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by wagazala: 6:17pm On Jul 21, 2018
Top man TheBlessdMan, I no advise hell o. Thanks for the mention. grin
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by Pinkie2018(f): 7:24pm On Jul 21, 2018
lol promo baptism; this one weak me
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by Pinkie2018(f): 7:25pm On Jul 21, 2018
Lol promo baptism? this one weak me
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by Balloa1(m): 8:51pm On Jul 21, 2018
My God! What a rare gem is this Darous? Remain blessed forever and ever, Amen
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by maranatha04(m): 10:21pm On Jul 21, 2018
Promo Baptism....lmao... nice update, well-done bro.
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by menwongo(m): 11:28pm On Jul 21, 2018
TheBlessedMAN:
uwlcm boss
Hahahahha I like when drunken men discuss among them self!

You are nothing but HERO
Thanks for the mention, you really made my day. Thank you
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by Bluehaven(m): 1:07am On Jul 22, 2018
I knew it.
I knew it would never end with Darous giving his life to Christ by this early hour.
See as you take style stir the wheel of your commot for ending go beginning of another life.
See eghn, na for you to turn this COUNTLESS anecdote to Series o.
All the recent slangs and happenings are part of what has brought alive this story of yours TheBlessedMan.
E be like say na so those artist and suiciders dey do. If suicide by hanging hard them na to jump for inside Lagos Lagoon. Kai! TheBlessedMan, you dey open my brain o.
See as KUNLE chop WWTBAM money without answering I.Q. questions.
Ah! How come?! When did Darous visited my Cathedral? His Lordship never told me you donated any amount o. How much did you drop make I know how much go enter my hand sef.
TheBlessedMan one would think this is a typical autobiography. You got my whole attention at the mention of the Cathedral.
But wait o, does that topic (The Benefits of Hell) exist truly?
See eghn, SILVER and GOLD, I've none, but all I have I will give to you, in the name of Shango, the gawd of thunder/fire, receive my Ighalo advise and comments.
*winks*

Update!
Update!!
Update!!!

I don't want this story to end o (depending on your touche). Make e enter like Season 8 (Hollywood Style).

3 Likes

Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by tomgab(m): 3:10am On Jul 22, 2018
TBM, the person wey say your own no go done, them no go sell stove for him village...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by adeseun22(m): 7:14am On Jul 22, 2018
Wow, theblessedman you are too good.
I like the story of lie Mohamed. keep it US.
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by toluxad(f): 8:57am On Jul 22, 2018
Darous is gradually trekking the way down.

Tbm, only if God is not alive will you not make it in life with this level of smile and happiness you are putting on our faces without asking a dime from us. Even when we prove ungrateful, you still continue making us happy with your brilliant write ups.

God will reward you abundantly my humble writer

Happy sunday dear and other readers.

Thankssssssssssss

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by manuelFORBES(m): 9:11am On Jul 22, 2018
Ahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

tbm, no kee me with laughter abeg.

I read this last update inside the car on my way to church..

I begin dey laf louder so tey d people wey dey beside me think say i don run mad

Dey com dey eye me with one kine eye .

I con give them the phone, right now, we still dey laf inside the car

Chai, God must TheBlessedman..

You must make it ooooooooooooooooooooo... By fire by force...

Thanks for the update my brother.

2 Likes

Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by Flakins(f): 9:19am On Jul 22, 2018
This guy is damn too gud.
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by pFolar(f): 9:21am On Jul 22, 2018
lekkxydinho:
see better human being here. Nice on mai lady. Its a special thing
Lols..
Thanks
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by pFolar(f): 9:23am On Jul 22, 2018
Gody05:
If you really wanna give TBM something as a sign of appreciation, you know what he likes and won't reject nao, If you know You know.....
for your info, i already did ..and will do it again if the chance presents itself....
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by pFolar(f): 9:26am On Jul 22, 2018
TheBlessedMAN:
oh my! U guys are starting to make me feel like a deputy-JESUS o.

I just hope it doesn't gets to my head too much, Before I go start to dey challenge the devil to Mortal Kombat.

Sincerely, am just happy for the fact that I have d small ability to put smile on peoples face. Its the reason why I write, the reason why am writing, and the reason why I will continue writing.

Thanks guys. Pfolar, thanx.
never mention my dear. Its nothing.
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by pFolar(f): 9:26am On Jul 22, 2018
TheBlessedMAN:
oh my! U guys are starting to make me feel like a deputy-JESUS o.

I just hope it doesn't gets to my head too much, Before I go start to dey challenge the devil to Mortal Kombat.

Sincerely, am just happy for the fact that I have d small ability to put smile on peoples face. Its the reason why I write, the reason why am writing, and the reason why I will continue writing.

Thanks guys. Pfolar, thanx.
never mention my dear. Its nothing.
More to follow
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by lekkxydinho: 9:42am On Jul 22, 2018
Choi, this tbm na crazy stuff mhen. See how he introduce Oga Lai Mohammed into the story. This guy is really destined for the top.

1 Like

Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by Gody05(m): 9:49am On Jul 22, 2018
pFolar:
for your info, i already did ..and will do it again if the chance presents itself....
Chai! TBM is really one lucky b*stard, shey na only you ni? Shey dem use poosee do you ni? las las, you go still repeat that your suicide adventure o because the gods we are angry! lol
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by pFolar(f): 10:20am On Jul 22, 2018
Gody05:
Chai! TBM is really one lucky b*stard, shey na only you ni? Shey dem use poosee do you ni? las las, you go still repeat that your suicide adventure o because the gods we are angry! lol
Am sure the gods knows the way to the ocean if thats too much for them to handle
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by Itsky: 12:58pm On Jul 22, 2018
[color=#550000][/color] You had me glued Mr Writer. I couldn't fathom what was coming after each series.thanks for writing
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by pFolar(f): 2:05pm On Jul 22, 2018
Itsky:
[color=#550000][/color] You had me glued Mr Writer. I couldn't fathom what was coming after each series.thanks for writing
the feeling is mutual

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (181) (182) (183) (184) (185) (186) (187) ... (222) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.