Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,852 members, 7,810,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:46 AM

Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. - Literature (181) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. (2112250 Views)

The Dog Attendant (T. D. A) [COUNTLESS Part 2]. A story By Darousmart Emmanuel. / PERFIDY- A STORY OF LOVE,BETRAYAL AND DECEIT / United In Betrayal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (178) (179) (180) (181) (182) (183) (184) ... (222) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by lekkxydinho: 1:00pm On Jul 03, 2018
Flakins:
are the results out? Who won?
tbm won. Thank you 4 ur vote.

1 Like

Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by lekkxydinho: 1:02pm On Jul 03, 2018
Thank You To Everyone That Voted In The Just Concluded Voting. To God Be The Glory, Our Amazing Writer Won The Award. All Thanks To Your Vote.

We Pray God Continue To Improve The Wisdom Of Our Amiable Writer.

5 Likes

Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by haryourprince(m): 1:34pm On Jul 03, 2018
[color=#000000][/color]congratulations theblessedman
sorry for being a ghost reader. first time of commenting in this thread, but i voted for you shaa.
oyaa give us plenty update make we use take celebrate
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by paqman: 2:24pm On Jul 03, 2018
lekkxydinho:
Thank You To Everyone That Voted In The Just Concluded Voting. To God Be The Glory, Our Amazing Writer Won The Award. All Thanks To Your Vote.

at last he won hope say thunder no go fire am again
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by paqman: 2:30pm On Jul 03, 2018
Congratulations the almighty sun of shango
The Ronaldo of the literature thread
I pray your brain keep on working, you will have more cause to celebrate keep winning bro, and for those who want thunder fire, just give me permission to deal with them
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by stevodot22(m): 3:05pm On Jul 03, 2018
TBM to shaprosper, oya wire us another fresh update make take ball this evening, as we still dey celebrate ur victory. And thank God say Ogun no go fire u again based on the result of the election sorry vote.
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by Dessydemmy: 3:08pm On Jul 03, 2018
no one mention dessydemmy all the while.
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by adamsbadoo(m): 5:56pm On Jul 03, 2018
wooaah...our ronaldo has won the author d'or.. congrats TBM... i love you.., but, no homo ooo.
oya update make we take am jolly. sweet popcorn fall on you grin

1 Like

Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by purity247(m): 6:55pm On Jul 03, 2018
TBM i sight you online, drop some born for the loyal humble dogs
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by olamitiwale(m): 8:24pm On Jul 03, 2018
The Blessed Man ...... Cherish you soooooooooo much bro, keep winning!!!
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by jalo1(m): 10:51pm On Jul 03, 2018
Congratulation man, no one deserves it more than u
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by John944: 7:13am On Jul 04, 2018
I Congratulate you for your victory in the june best author's election..as we celebrate,may God give you more wisdom and may updates never cease to come!
#Mr-june
#congrats
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by Evathyst(f): 4:35pm On Jul 04, 2018
I've been reading this story for more close to a week, and I must say it's a wonderful piece. If only our Nollywood script writers can be half as good as this. Perhaps, we would have been churning out good movies and the the usual 'Police & Thief' or 'King & Queen' which has dominated our screens.

As wonderful as the story seem, permit me to point out a few observations;

1- In terms of grammar, I'll say the writer still has a lot to improve on. For example he kept using the word 'Most' before a superlative form of adjective. e.g Most happiest, most loveliest. This shouldn't be.

Also, simple grammatical blunders like; 'Did not spoke' kept recurring. OP, please take note.

2- Whilst the story was originally meant to revolve around sex, violence and betrayal. The writer has done very little to strike a balance among the 3. On certain episodes, it's only sex. On the other, it's betrayal alone.

3- Although the writer has a unique style, but his use of imaginary soliloquy needs improvement.

4- The writer sometimes doesn't introduce characters properly before throwing them into his updates. This will make the story center on Darous alone, thereby robbing him of the ingredients necessary to spice the story.

5- The writer's manner of introducing surprises seems very predictable. For example, whenever he's doing or saying something secretive, you just know there will be someone behind listening.

These are a few of the observations I have noticed so far. Like a fine wine, I'm sure the OP will get better with time. Lest I forget, a very big congrats on the award for the month of June. Many better things to follow.

14 Likes

Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by Evathyst(f): 4:40pm On Jul 04, 2018
It is on this note that I also want to acknowledge specially the username who has been campaigning rigorously, passionately and ahem violently for the OP.

Lekkxydinho, you've done a very good job irrespective of the method you employed. Like Albert Camus once said; 'There are causes worth dying for, but none is worth killing for'. I'm sure you believed so much in this cause (The OP's work) that you were ready to die for it, but take am easy in future o. cheesy

7 Likes

Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by Belbad(m): 9:29am On Jul 05, 2018
Dessydemmy:
no one mention dessydemmy all the while.
u r sighted jare

1 Like

Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by ChizzyMaris(f): 3:48pm On Jul 05, 2018
lekkxydinho:

He deserves the accolades.
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by Flakins(f): 5:30pm On Jul 06, 2018
Congrats tbm. U deserve it.
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by Flakins(f): 5:32pm On Jul 06, 2018
Evathyst:
I've been reading this story for more close to a week, and I must say it's a wonderful piece. If only our Nollywood script writers can be half as good as this. Perhaps, we would have been churning out good movies and the the usual 'Police & Thief' or 'King & Queen' which has dominated our screens.

1- In terms of grammar, I'll say the writer still has a lot to improve on. For example he kept using the word 'Most' before a superlative form of adjective. e.g Most happiest, most loveliest. This shouldn't be.

Also, simple grammatical blunders like; 'Did not spoke' kept recurring. OP, please take note.

2- Whilst the story was originally meant to revolve around sex, violence and betrayal. The writer has done very little to strike a balance among the 3. On certain episodes, it's only sex. On the other, it's betrayal alone.

3- Although the writer has a unique style, but his use of imaginary soliloquy needs improvement.

4- The writer sometimes doesn't introduce characters properly before throwing them into his updates. This will make the story center on Darous alone, thereby robbing him of the ingredients necessary to spice the story.

5- The writer's manner of introducing surprises seems very predictable. For example, whenever he's doing or saying something secretive, you just know there will be someone behind listening.

These are a few of the observations I have noticed so far. Like a fine wine, I'm sure the OP will get better with time. Lest I forget, a very big congrats on the award for the month of June. Many better things to follow.
not taking anything away from your write up, but i think his (what he calls blunders) are what makes the story more natural. It makes it more enticing. And I can't help but marvel at how he uses those grammatical error to spice up the story. My opinion though.

2 Likes

Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by manuelFORBES(m): 12:05am On Jul 07, 2018
Tbm, orya sarmar us with update. Make we take celebrate belgium win

1 Like

Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by SmartestPopQUEEN(f): 5:24pm On Jul 07, 2018
A victory well deserve. Congrats dear
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by brunxy(m): 12:25am On Jul 08, 2018
Evathyst:

people wey too read book like u dey crase ni cos una too dey take everything like exam...na una kind dey make life hard gan.!..My observation. grin
Evathyst:

people wey too read book like u dey crase ni cos una too dey take everything like exam...na una kind dey make life hard gan.!..My observation.

1 Like

Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by TheBlessedMAN: 7:15am On Jul 08, 2018
brunxy:
people wey too read book like u dey crase ni cos una too dey take everything like exam...na una kind dey make life hard gan.!..My observation. ;Dpeople wey too read book like u dey crase ni cos una too dey take everything like exam...na una kind dey make life hard gan.!..My observation.
its a good thing to know that you can still observe things, its another testament that you are a human and not a robot.

But there's always a room of improvement for anyone willing to improve... And I think she just paid for my own rentage for that room. Thanx. No hard feelings.

4 Likes

Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by chibestjerry(m): 9:24am On Jul 08, 2018
brunxy:
people wey too read book like u dey crase ni cos una too dey take everything like exam...na una kind dey make life hard gan.!..My observation. ;Dpeople wey too read book like u dey crase ni cos una too dey take everything like exam...na una kind dey make life hard gan.!..My observation.
Mumuness will not kill you one day..
. She just highlight some common typically errors and you blablashing c'mon get some senses Theblessedman needs it
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by Addme: 8:21pm On Jul 08, 2018
Some people are just too funny.Someone made good and constructive criticism and you are here ranting.Even old and well known writers and even Professors in the game subject their works for proofreading and editing from external bodies.
We should learn to see some criticism positively.
Abeg,theblessedman when is the next update............
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by loveth360(f): 11:03am On Jul 09, 2018
next update pls
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by Sike(m): 9:23pm On Jul 09, 2018
Interesting story I must say. Nice one
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by jjbest123(m): 1:15am On Jul 10, 2018
Sugaarh honey.... Time to rest
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by EMPEROR48: 4:52am On Jul 10, 2018
The grammatical errors, the odd words the stupid words, are all the ingredients that makes this story so sweet like fresh palm wine, well even when its good to read and bring out errors, one should also know that this is his first book which he stated from the intro that everything you read just digest and move on, real Madrid and Barcelona were not there when he wrote the story yet he included them, Argentina messi and Nigeria that lost to them were not there when the story began, so please read and be happy and just comment good if you can and leave the criticism for gawed because this man so much depend on the play store of devil so his countless trouble kontinue.

4 Likes

Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by emperorblog(m): 5:33am On Jul 10, 2018
READ MORE COOL AND INTERESTING STORY ON www.emperorblog.com.ng
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by Nobody: 7:47am On Jul 10, 2018
jjbest123:
Sugaarh honey.... Time to rest
Lol i slept off
I'm just getting started
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by jjbest123(m): 9:25am On Jul 10, 2018
Sugaarh:
Lol i slept off I'm just getting started
Alright! Do have a productive day.
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by Bluehaven(m): 9:28am On Jul 10, 2018
emperorblog:
READ MORE COOL AND INTERESTING STORY ON
www.emperorblog.com.ng
I'm not sure you've any cool and interesting story as compared to this COUNTLESS by TheBlessedMan.

(1) (2) (3) ... (178) (179) (180) (181) (182) (183) (184) ... (222) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.