Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,537 members, 7,816,309 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:17 AM

Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. - Literature (92) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. (2113507 Views)

The Dog Attendant (T. D. A) [COUNTLESS Part 2]. A story By Darousmart Emmanuel. / PERFIDY- A STORY OF LOVE,BETRAYAL AND DECEIT / United In Betrayal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (89) (90) (91) (92) (93) (94) (95) ... (222) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by TheBlessedMAN: 6:32am On May 20, 2017
Eniqurl:
Have been following this story from the beginning and I must say u are a very good writer but Darous is getting me vexed already abeg dash him small sense.
lolz! U want me to play Gawd on him?...... cheesy alwite...its done!
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by gtin(m): 7:35am On May 20, 2017
Nice update TheBlessedMAN u and suspense be like 5 & 6
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by bossy512(f): 10:18am On May 20, 2017
Well done TheBlessedMAN, i think there is more to Jide issue, may b Darous problems is from Jide.
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by TheBlessedMAN: 10:45am On May 20, 2017
bossy512:
Well done TheBlessedMAN, i think there is more to Jide issue, may b Darous problems is from Jide.
thanx bae, for always dropin comments. U are awesome
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by TheBlessedMAN: 10:45am On May 20, 2017
gtin:
Nice update TheBlessedMAN u and suspense be like 5 & 6
lol.... Or 7and8
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by meneski(m): 1:11pm On May 20, 2017
tbm more brain to ur brain
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by jibs4lv(m): 2:00pm On May 20, 2017
jibs4lv:

BTW,why do i hv d feelin dat jide is behind favour issue wit u wel,it dosnt make sense thoug,poor boy just dey jealous i tink grin
more reasons why i dnt dout my instinct ! jide is a monster.
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by rattyo3: 2:37pm On May 20, 2017
TheBlessedMAN:

This were the questions that kept banging in my head before someone barged inside Jessica's room panting heavily.

Let me guess, the person that barged in was Jide or Favour.
If its Jide you're doomed....
If its Favour, you'll get your money back and info about those that send her....

Looking forward to know the person that barged in...
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by TheBlessedMAN: 2:53pm On May 20, 2017
jibs4lv:
more reasons why i dnt dout my instinct ! jide is a monster.
what a nice instinct.... Its very rare though... So can u tell us using ur instincts when Buhari ll return to naija? Or when Nepa go giv us light in my area? cheesy

1 Like

Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by TheBlessedMAN: 2:54pm On May 20, 2017
rattyo3:

Let me guess, the person that barged in was Jide or Favour.
If its Jide you're doomed....
If its Favour, you'll get your money back and info about those that send her....

Looking forward to know the person that barged in...
me self is looking forward to know the person o!

1 Like

Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by ernecity(m): 4:11pm On May 20, 2017
Meeehn at last am here...wht a journey
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by wagazala: 4:31pm On May 20, 2017
TheBlessedMAN no be small work you dey do..thumbs up sir, may shango continue to fire those engines from which the inspiration and will to write comes from.
Daurous na smelly guy, konji no gree am get sense...feel Jide has been up to no good. It's either Jide or Favor who barged in, but then that means he's been played again.
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by huntsman007(m): 4:38pm On May 20, 2017
i tote i increased d volume to its maximum,how come mr ifa heard d beating . . Serves him rite.
looking forward to more beatings .
Nice episode man
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by TheBlessedMAN: 4:41pm On May 20, 2017
wagazala:
TheBlessedMAN no be small work you dey do..thumbs up sir, may shango continue to fire those engines from which the inspiration and will to write comes from.
Daurous na smelly guy, konji no gree am get sense...feel Jide has been up to no good. It's either Jide or Favor who barged in, but then that means he's been played again.
thanx bro......u are sighted...thanx bro 4 d compliment
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by yungeez(m): 7:05pm On May 20, 2017
PamelB:
lol. I'm here
Tri-gbosa 4 TheBlessedMAN, PamelB is da bae, u b d complete package, since TBMAN nor write wetin happen 4 d after party, make we link up complete d story 4 them
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by yungeez(m): 7:28pm On May 20, 2017
i don first dey suspect jide frm d onset,
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by rosebuzz(f): 8:35pm On May 20, 2017
So, so interesting Jide is d betrayer
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by TheBlessedMAN: 8:38pm On May 20, 2017
rosebuzz:
So, so interesting Jide is d betrayer
how cud u be so sure babe?
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by ernecity(m): 10:18pm On May 20, 2017
Update pleaseeeeeee! Ma popcorn n alomo go soon finish oh
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by pFolar(f): 11:03pm On May 20, 2017
Its oFFicIAL! JIde Is tHe EneMY!
Tbm WelDONE! YOu arE AWesoME
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by SmartestPopQUEEN(f): 11:09pm On May 20, 2017
Thats one thing about fwendship...it always results in betrayal.....someone you dont trust can't betray yhu.

TBM what a nice update
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by manuelFORBES(m): 11:19pm On May 20, 2017
Mhen! Diz last update dope gan o... Jide! Fvk up man!
Tbm KeepItUp
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by TheBlessedMAN: 11:22pm On May 20, 2017
manuelFORBES:
Mhen! Diz last update dope gan o... Jide! Fvk up man!

Tbm KeepItUp
thankx bro. Yewande1234, eyes on u ooo! Weldone

1 Like

Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by yewande1234(f): 11:26pm On May 20, 2017
TheBlessedMAN:
thankx bro. Yewande1234, eyes on u ooo! Weldone
bro hope m save oooooo......abi i don vex sango ni
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by yungeez(m): 5:45am On May 21, 2017
shit!!... hope its nt wat m thinking ooo, cos i go f person ooo, hope say nor b jide go arrange favour, still go arrange those... make i nor talk, nor b me b Op, make TBM do d talking, bt if say nah true, nah me go personally arrange jide after shango don use thunder scatter him body, cos frnd wen fit do frnd dat 1 nor b frnd, dat guy go fit keel person... oyah nah boss come update as e dey hot.
#OluwaAndYungeezBodyDonDeyHot.
#OluwaAndYungeezIsNowCategoricallyInvolved.

Happy Sunday All
Shoutout 2 queenitee #Swthrt
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by TheBlessedMAN: 7:51am On May 21, 2017
yungeez:
shit!!... hope its nt wat m thinking ooo, cos i go f person ooo, hope say nor b jide go arrange favour, still go arrange those... make i nor talk, nor b me b Op, make TBM do d talking, bt if say nah true, nah me go personally arrange jide after shango don use thunder scatter him body, cos frnd wen fit do frnd dat 1 nor b frnd, dat guy go fit keel person... oyah nah boss come update as e dey hot.

Happy Sunday All
lolz! Happy sunday to u too bro....you are spiritually combined with blessing!
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by TheBlessedMAN: 7:53am On May 21, 2017
yungeez:

Happy Sunday All
lolz! Happy sunday to u too bro....you are spiritually combined with blessing.!
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by ernecity(m): 8:31am On May 21, 2017
Theblessedman how e dey be nah.........

U just keep us in suspense since...abeg do update

B4 I forget happy Sunday to u and the family
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by yungeez(m): 8:40am On May 21, 2017
TheBlessedMAN:
lolz! Happy sunday to u too bro....you are spiritually combined with blessing!
lol, thanks boss, u go try drop us one 2day, as sunday special, and to celebrate barca as we carry laliga 2day

1 Like

Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by honourable356(m): 9:26am On May 21, 2017
SmartestPopQUEEN:
Thats one thing about fwendship...it always results in betrayal.....someone you dont trust can't betray yhu.

TBM what a nice update
"ALWAYS"?? You are wrong!
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by jibs4lv(m): 9:27am On May 21, 2017
TheBlessedMAN:
what a nice instinct.... Its very rare though... So can u tell us using ur instincts when Buhari ll return to naija? Or when Nepa go giv us light in my area? cheesy
grin grin

1 Like 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (89) (90) (91) (92) (93) (94) (95) ... (222) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.