Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,682 members, 7,823,924 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:31 PM

Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. - Literature (94) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. (2115007 Views)

The Dog Attendant (T. D. A) [COUNTLESS Part 2]. A story By Darousmart Emmanuel. / PERFIDY- A STORY OF LOVE,BETRAYAL AND DECEIT / United In Betrayal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (91) (92) (93) (94) (95) (96) (97) ... (222) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by Tgold1(m): 11:20am On May 22, 2017
busted ENTITIES: Viewing this topic: pajabs( m ), hotswagg12 , Yonwato , Mrlemuel ( m ) and 3 guest(s)

2 Likes

Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by Nobody: 11:21am On May 22, 2017
Tgold1:
no o, I just noticed that brain is paining you grin

oya bring ya dumb skul here, lemme gv u solar panel :-P
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by dicosuccess(m): 11:47am On May 22, 2017
TheBlessedMAN

thumbs up
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by gtin(m): 12:06pm On May 22, 2017
TheBlessedMAN:
bro no vex. Ah go update soon bro. Just been busy since morning. Thanx
My question is TBM how soon is ur own soon? This is the 2nd day oh
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by Tgold1(m): 12:34pm On May 22, 2017
Mrlemuel:

Na baba Ifadoro I wan gv u to oh... things don hard for naija, hope u undastand?
sure I do. but you no know say dey don't use omo ore bo ore?
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by Roon9(m): 1:00pm On May 22, 2017
Tgold1:
Mrlemuel is the chairman

but I mean chairman of supermasturbator agency worldwide

No wonder
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by Roon9(m): 1:04pm On May 22, 2017
Mrlemuel:

is like ur first name is "Biakolo" what's ur headache sef, him beg u to read am? abi him pull ur eye cm there?
I think it's high time you start importing thunder frm China via Jumia, ur sango don dey over ef-up oh. @TheblessedMAN

Oboi your soap finish? Y u dey rant? Abeg comot hand for prik n talk to me biko
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by Nobody: 1:28pm On May 22, 2017
i think jide should hv a hand in most of darous problems especially the one that has to do with Favour
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by TheBlessedMAN: 1:33pm On May 22, 2017
gtin:

My question is TBM how soon is ur own soon? This is the 2nd day oh
bro pls b patient with me. Please...
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by gtin(m): 2:18pm On May 22, 2017
TheBlessedMAN:
No problem baba take ur time
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by Tgold1(m): 5:51pm On May 22, 2017
Roon9:

No wonder
lol.
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by Tgold1(m): 7:45pm On May 22, 2017
TheBlessedMAN:
tah..... if na for pamelb story you go don dey shout say make she update, oga you too ,update.

baba no vex me na sweet d tori dey sweet me o.

1 Like

Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by cyber5(m): 9:21pm On May 22, 2017
It's my BIRTHDAY
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by jibs4lv(m): 10:08pm On May 22, 2017
cyber5:
It's my BIRTHDAY
HBD

1 Like

Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by TheBlessedMAN: 10:11pm On May 22, 2017
cyber5:
It's my BIRTHDAY
HBD to you MyMayMate.(M.M.M) wullnpp. Amen

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by soliskid(m): 11:22pm On May 22, 2017
HBD....(M.M.M) wullnpp.......shangonistic son of thunder better cum updte b4 sum1 dies....thumps up for d good work of shango u are tryin i swear more ink 2 ur shangonicc pen
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by PrinceOFprince(m): 12:02am On May 23, 2017
TBM, please updateeeeeeeeeee! Next update!
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by donteanz(m): 1:06am On May 23, 2017
TBM, biko, eejoo, dan'allah, update something pls. More grease to your pencil
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by PrinceOFprince(m): 6:19am On May 23, 2017
Theblessedman, please today. Update! Pleaze!
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by uminem02(m): 7:45am On May 23, 2017
Show some love...It's my day

1 Like

Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by Musampa73(m): 8:04am On May 23, 2017
cyber5:
It's my BIRTHDAY
Happy belated birthday to u bro

1 Like

Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by GindoX(m): 8:24am On May 23, 2017
Guy come and update us naw undecided
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by Nobody: 9:18am On May 23, 2017
Tgold1:
sure I do. but you no know say dey don't use omo ore bo ore?
enhen? issorite

1 Like

Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by Damibiz(m): 10:21am On May 23, 2017
Haba Darous even with dis madrid victory self u come abandon us for wilderness like moses why na....show us love
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by jibs4lv(m): 10:43am On May 23, 2017
Guys wish me well as am stepin out to Nassarawa Camp grin .
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by bossy512(f): 12:32pm On May 23, 2017
TheBlessedMAN hope no problem o, bcus is quite some time
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by yungeez(m): 2:44pm On May 23, 2017
Xup boss, hope all is well.
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by nikz(f): 2:54pm On May 23, 2017
@blessedman: I hope all is well with you? Be safe
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by cyber5(m): 5:00pm On May 23, 2017
Musampa73:

Happy belated birthday to u bro
thanks Bro
much love​
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by cyber5(m): 5:01pm On May 23, 2017
TheBlessedMAN:
HBD to you MyMayMate.(M.M.M) wullnpp. Amen

thanks bro

could kiss you if you were a lady
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by cyber5(m): 5:02pm On May 23, 2017
jibs4lv:
HBD

thanks bro
much love

(1) (2) (3) ... (91) (92) (93) (94) (95) (96) (97) ... (222) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.