Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,629 members, 7,816,592 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:37 PM

Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. - Literature (93) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. (2113592 Views)

The Dog Attendant (T. D. A) [COUNTLESS Part 2]. A story By Darousmart Emmanuel. / PERFIDY- A STORY OF LOVE,BETRAYAL AND DECEIT / United In Betrayal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (90) (91) (92) (93) (94) (95) (96) ... (222) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by musa1010: 1:31pm On May 21, 2017
This is a nice story, pls keep the update coming.
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by queenitee(f): 1:34pm On May 21, 2017
yungeez:
shit!!... hope its nt wat m thinking ooo, cos i go f person ooo, hope say nor b jide go arrange favour, still go arrange those... make i nor talk, nor b me b Op, make TBM do d talking, bt if say nah true, nah me go personally arrange jide after shango don use thunder scatter him body, cos frnd wen fit do frnd dat 1 nor b frnd, dat guy go fit keel person... oyah nah boss come update as e dey hot.
#OluwaAndYungeezBodyDonDeyHot.
#OluwaAndYungeezIsNowCategoricallyInvolved.

Happy Sunday All
Shoutout 2 queenitee #Swthrt
Awwwn, happy Sunday to you dear. Thank you
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by gtin(m): 1:45pm On May 21, 2017
TheBlessedMAN church haf closed come nd update oh mbokgrin
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by PrinceFaFem(m): 1:47pm On May 21, 2017
son of thunder you have done excellent job
this is the greatest height of betrayal i can ever think of...
Weldone for the job well done....
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by TemiGURL(f): 2:10pm On May 21, 2017
TBM any update for today? Please!
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by manuelFORBES(m): 2:13pm On May 21, 2017
Any update b4 we go waTch ball?
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by pFolar(f): 2:16pm On May 21, 2017
SmartestPopQUEEN:
Thats one thing about fwendship...it always results in betrayal.....someone you dont trust can't betray yhu.

TBM what a nice update
sHoULd I seCONd yoU? NoPE! NOt alwAYS, SomE FWends aRE WOrth KeePING.

1 Like

Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by SmartestPopQUEEN(f): 2:34pm On May 21, 2017
honourable356:
"ALWAYS"?? You are wrong!
yhu don't know that for sure, do yhu? Dear, Yhu should first ask me why I don't have friends....trust me am a living witness
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by SmartestPopQUEEN(f): 2:35pm On May 21, 2017
pFolar:
sHoULd I seCONd yoU? NoPE! NOt alwAYS, SomE FWends aRE WOrth KeePING.
maybe the ones yhu've come across mate
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by TheBlessedMAN: 2:40pm On May 21, 2017
TemiGURL:
TBM any update for today? Please!
very soon dear. Stay tuned
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by yungeez(m): 2:53pm On May 21, 2017
queenitee:
Awwwn, happy Sunday to you dear. Thank you
dnt 4get to bring my share of ur sunday rice
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by dimssy(m): 5:00pm On May 21, 2017
From the god society,
I, ObatalaBrother on behalf of the above society say a big well-done to our child. More wisdom to you.

Regards,
ObatalaBrother
On behalf of the gods society
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by Nobody: 6:26pm On May 21, 2017
nw that I hv finally jammed my jamb, let me see check my dico for a vocalbulary befitting this amoralous story.....
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by Nobody: 6:28pm On May 21, 2017
TheBlessedMAN:
baby, thanx dear. Been long since i see your hubby Tgold1 and his men in suit Mrlemuel and Rohy...how are they?
u this guy that love eating suya early mornin, oya come here...
na which year that blockhead Tgold1 marry this... this,.. this pretty angel called TemiGURL?
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by ODIAZ(m): 8:17pm On May 21, 2017
So blessedman na so you wan do us today abi, no update to take celebrate Chelsea trophy today. *picks a chair, sits down, right hand placed gently under the jaw waiting for the next update*
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by ernecity(m): 8:49pm On May 21, 2017
TheBlessedMAN:
very soon dear. Stay tuned

For how long nah...we re growing impatient here
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by ernecity(m): 10:14pm On May 21, 2017
Theblessedman xo no update today bah.....
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by TheBlessedMAN: 11:13pm On May 21, 2017
ernecity:
Theblessedman xo no update today bah.....
bro no vex. Ah go update soon bro. Just been busy since morning. Thanx
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by Adesina12: 11:20pm On May 21, 2017
TheBlessedMAN:

Are we serving a sleepless night punishment from TBM?

I beg I am waiting jhoor......I want to who is fucking who
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by ololadeking(m): 11:22pm On May 21, 2017
TheBlessedMAN:

make we go sleep bro?
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by Damibiz(m): 12:06am On May 22, 2017
Hala madrid,.....we do our talking on the pitch.....Darous Bless us with update please
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by honourable356(m): 12:41am On May 22, 2017
SmartestPopQUEEN:
yhu don't know that for sure, do yhu? Dear, Yhu should first ask me why I don't have friends....trust me am a living witness
Smiles... I understand your point and there is no need asking you why you made the statement. The one closest to you knows where to stuck that would hurt you the most.

But there is just one objection...just as good and bad coexists, I am telling you this even more plainly, there are friends that you are yet to meet and would certain meet one of this days that would NEVER betray you no matter what...and no matter your situation.

When that happens, remember this very message.

1 Like

Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by Tgold1(m): 2:19am On May 22, 2017
Mrlemuel:

u this guy that love eating suya early mornin, oya come here...
na which year that blockhead Tgold1 marry this... this,.. this pretty angel called TemiGURL?

see as jealousy dey smell
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by Nobody: 7:49am On May 22, 2017
Tgold1:

see as jealousy dey smell
if to say I knw ni, I for kidnap u go gv that baba since fah. :-P
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by Roon9(m): 9:23am On May 22, 2017
OP na only intro I don read and Walahi u b goat grin Wetin b antimasturbation agency again? And who's the chairman
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by ernecity(m): 10:14am On May 22, 2017
Theblessedman na wa oh....c as we wait for u since..... No allow me vex oh
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by Tgold1(m): 11:00am On May 22, 2017
Mrlemuel:

if to say I knw ni, I for kidnap u go gv that baba since fah. :-P
lol givers never lacks, if you give me to baba, you'll keep having me in abundance. and I hope say no be say baba you wan give me to? ehn...ehn.
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by Tgold1(m): 11:01am On May 22, 2017
Roon9:
OP na only intro I don read and Walahi u b goat grin Wetin b antimasturbation agency again? And who's the chairman
Mrlemuel is the chairman

but I mean chairman of supermasturbator agency worldwide
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by Nobody: 11:15am On May 22, 2017
Tgold1:
Mrlemuel is the chairman

but I mean chairman of supermasturbator agency worldwide
oboi, come oh, is ur brain using tiger battery? :-/
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by Nobody: 11:18am On May 22, 2017
Roon9:
is like ur first name is "Biakolo" what's ur headache sef, him beg u to read am? abi him pull ur eye cm there?
I think it's high time you start importing thunder frm China via Jumia, ur sango don dey over ef-up oh. @TheblessedMAN
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by Tgold1(m): 11:19am On May 22, 2017
Mrlemuel:

oboi, come oh, is ur brain using tiger battery? :-/
no o, I just noticed that brain is paining you grin
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by Nobody: 11:19am On May 22, 2017
Tgold1:
lol givers never lacks, if you give me to baba, you'll keep having me in abundance. and I hope say no be say baba you wan give me to? ehn...ehn.
Na baba Ifadoro I wan gv u to oh... things don hard for naija, hope u undastand?

(1) (2) (3) ... (90) (91) (92) (93) (94) (95) (96) ... (222) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.