Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,649 members, 7,813,189 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:24 AM

My Girlfriend Is Pregnant... Im Confused!! - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Girlfriend Is Pregnant... Im Confused!! (1530 Views)

Help My Child Is 8 Months And Wife Is Pregnant Again / My Baby Is Just 4 Months And My Wife Is Pregnant Again, I Want Abortion / Lady Tells Her Mother She Is Pregnant, Did Abortion. Watch Her Mum's Reaction (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Girlfriend Is Pregnant... Im Confused!! by sexaddict08(m): 6:50pm On Mar 21, 2017
the preg is now 3months. We have tried to get rid of it but no success... this na one chance
Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant... Im Confused!! by Epositive(m): 6:56pm On Mar 21, 2017
sexaddict
Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant... Im Confused!! by yomi007k(m): 6:57pm On Mar 21, 2017
undecided

So u mean u skin dive n pour ur akamu inside kpekus....n now u r confused?

My friend go n buy pampers n be responsible o jare.

7 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant... Im Confused!! by Nobody: 6:57pm On Mar 21, 2017
sexaddict08:
the preg is now 3months.
We have tried to get rid of it but no success...
this na one chance
6 months to go! Dada in the makinggrin

5 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant... Im Confused!! by SUPERPACK: 6:59pm On Mar 21, 2017
sexaddict08:
the preg is now 3months.
this na one chance
give urself 50000 hard knocks and the pregnancy will dissappear

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant... Im Confused!! by Nobody: 7:01pm On Mar 21, 2017
Allow the baby make tablet no go remove part of him/her body.

Say no to premarital sextongue
Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant... Im Confused!! by joe4real12: 7:05pm On Mar 21, 2017
Marry her
Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant... Im Confused!! by BlackDBagba: 7:10pm On Mar 21, 2017
Baaaad market!!!
Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant... Im Confused!! by adorablepepple(f): 7:26pm On Mar 21, 2017
Sex addict congratulations, it's what you like that has killed you.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant... Im Confused!! by sisisioge: 7:47pm On Mar 21, 2017
You have tried to get rid of it? With what? Biko don't go and born a deformed baby o. Kindly see a doctor pls. Whew!
Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant... Im Confused!! by Joromi1: 8:04pm On Mar 21, 2017
sexaddict08:
the preg is now 3months.
this na one chance
Take heart and start buying pampers now that they're still cheap. Children are a blessing from God, not a curse.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant... Im Confused!! by Nobody: 8:25pm On Mar 21, 2017
I guess you've tried more than once and the foetus wouldn't go. Some children after surviving this come out deformed. Just be ready to be a father, this one came to stay.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant... Im Confused!! by sexaddict08(m): 8:47pm On Mar 21, 2017
sisisioge:
You have tried to get rid of it? With what? Biko don't go and born a deformed baby o. Kindly see a doctor pls. Whew!

deformed!! that's my greatest fear now...
after taking mesoprostol three times.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant... Im Confused!! by sexaddict08(m): 8:49pm On Mar 21, 2017
kimbra:
I guess you've tried more than once and the foetus wouldn't go. Some children after surviving this come out deformed. Just be ready to be a father, this one came to stay.

and the first attempt to get rid of it she bled very well. hah!! my life don finally scatter
Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant... Im Confused!! by sisisioge: 8:49pm On Mar 21, 2017
sexaddict08:

deformed!! that's my greatest fear now...
after taking mesoprostol three times.

Haaaa! Ndi ara! Go to the hospital asap! It is well.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant... Im Confused!! by sexaddict08(m): 8:51pm On Mar 21, 2017
doctors here, help me ooo.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant... Im Confused!! by ststyreal(f): 9:40pm On Mar 21, 2017
Help you do wetin? When you were doing it who helped you? You better leave that pikin born am.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant... Im Confused!! by Nobody: 10:56pm On Mar 21, 2017
sexaddict08:

deformed!! that's my greatest fear now... after taking mesoprostol three times.
Did she bleed at all?
abeg, take her to the hospital.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant... Im Confused!! by MummyIMadeIt: 1:21am On Mar 22, 2017
coolCongratulobia Mr. Man, you are officially welcomed to the world of parenthood,wishing you prowess in your pre marital sex manuvers... tongue
Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant... Im Confused!! by blowedfish: 2:36am On Mar 22, 2017
De-confuse yourself.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant... Im Confused!! by Greenbullet(m): 11:19am On Mar 22, 2017
Were you confused when you were inserting your penis into her vagina?

(1) (Reply)

Can He Remain In A Marriage Dat Isnt Working Jst because Wify Is Hot N Good In Bed? / Who Should I Talk To, My Brother Or His Fiancee? / Free Yourself From Spiritual Bondage & Grow Ur Finances

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.