Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,750 members, 7,809,867 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:22 PM

Keep Faith, President Buhari ‘ll Take Us To Promised Land – Femi Adesina - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Keep Faith, President Buhari ‘ll Take Us To Promised Land – Femi Adesina (11650 Views)

Femi Adesina Reacts To Buhari's "Nigerian Youths Are Lazy, Uneducated" Comment / Buhari Is Leading Nigeria To The Promised Land - Orji Uzor Kalu / Buhari: Femi Adesina Talks About What Will Happen When Buhari Finally Returns (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Keep Faith, President Buhari ‘ll Take Us To Promised Land – Femi Adesina by PrinzCarter(m): 12:43am On Mar 22, 2017
Is it promise land or boring land undecided undecided
Re: Keep Faith, President Buhari ‘ll Take Us To Promised Land – Femi Adesina by Newbiee: 12:54am On Mar 22, 2017
Baba fire dey go, we (95%) that are with you are more than (5%) that are against you.
Re: Keep Faith, President Buhari ‘ll Take Us To Promised Land – Femi Adesina by Nobody: 12:56am On Mar 22, 2017
Hahahaha... Promise land ko... Hell ni....
Re: Keep Faith, President Buhari ‘ll Take Us To Promised Land – Femi Adesina by Nobody: 1:02am On Mar 22, 2017
Mod, do your job dilligently!
Move this comic relief to the joke section!
Re: Keep Faith, President Buhari ‘ll Take Us To Promised Land – Femi Adesina by permit(m): 1:11am On Mar 22, 2017
first remedy starvation before we gets to lagos bridge...
Re: Keep Faith, President Buhari ‘ll Take Us To Promised Land – Femi Adesina by AceSkillz01: 1:40am On Mar 22, 2017
Japhet04:
BULLSHÏT

I lost my faith in this man a long time ago

We are not as gullible as we were when u were voted in,

I cannot just wait to fry your ass out in 2019

#LOBATAN

As mature as you are, still gullible.

Next time, listen to elders that were children and youths in '83.

Nuff said
Re: Keep Faith, President Buhari ‘ll Take Us To Promised Land – Femi Adesina by Nobody: 2:16am On Mar 22, 2017
Caption this photo:
Buhari: Femi, how many people do you think are still with us?
Femi Adesina: Oga, I would say erm, erm, about the same 15 million votes we received in 2015
Buhari: Toor, ba komai

Re: Keep Faith, President Buhari ‘ll Take Us To Promised Land – Femi Adesina by TinaAnita(f): 3:21am On Mar 22, 2017
Thrash
Re: Keep Faith, President Buhari ‘ll Take Us To Promised Land – Femi Adesina by Chinagurum1995(m): 4:20am On Mar 22, 2017
I'm glad when Mr. Femi Adesina have faith with our Mr president Buhari so God bless Nigeria and Africa. grin
Re: Keep Faith, President Buhari ‘ll Take Us To Promised Land – Femi Adesina by fa44us: 4:35am On Mar 22, 2017
Promised what? Who made that promise? Buhari or God? You don't know what you are saying and what you are doing. God can only take this country to the promised land through the person who knows and fears Him, not just anybody.
Re: Keep Faith, President Buhari ‘ll Take Us To Promised Land – Femi Adesina by tete7000(m): 6:52am On Mar 22, 2017
Benekruku:

I stand with Buhari

I stand with God.

The last time I checked my bible, this is what I read:  
Don't put your trust in human leaders;
no human being can save you. (Ps: 146:3). grin
Re: Keep Faith, President Buhari ‘ll Take Us To Promised Land – Femi Adesina by tonio2wo: 8:15am On Mar 22, 2017
alldbest:
May God forgive me, I don't have any issues with APC and Buhari, but I don't know why I dislike this man Adesina undecided lipsrsealed

Well maybe because of his insensitivity

We r on the same page its just that I have issues with buhari and apc.
Re: Keep Faith, President Buhari ‘ll Take Us To Promised Land – Femi Adesina by VeeGeeCee(f): 8:49am On Mar 22, 2017
No be only promised land, na abandoned land e go take una. RUBBISH. I wonder when some ppl will wake up from their 'impossible' dream and face reality. NONSENSE
Re: Keep Faith, President Buhari ‘ll Take Us To Promised Land – Femi Adesina by benzion72(m): 8:56am On Mar 22, 2017
Fate or faith hmmmmmmmmmmmm. We now know that the mala lack the required gogorowa to lead 200 million people. Pack well make we go
Re: Keep Faith, President Buhari ‘ll Take Us To Promised Land – Femi Adesina by alldbest: 9:30am On Mar 22, 2017
tonio2wo:

We r on the same page its just that I have issues with buhari and apc.

grin grin grin no, ure on a whole chapter am just on one page
Re: Keep Faith, President Buhari ‘ll Take Us To Promised Land – Femi Adesina by tonio2wo: 9:37am On Mar 22, 2017
alldbest:

grin grin grin no, ure on a whole chapter am just on one page
Lol
Re: Keep Faith, President Buhari ‘ll Take Us To Promised Land – Femi Adesina by gudofuck231: 10:35am On Mar 22, 2017
mezynaija:
President Muhammadu Buhari is fulfilling his campaign promises to Nigerians, particularly in stimulating the economy for job creation, anti-corruption campaign and security of lives and property.

Addressing a delegation of Northern Youths Initiative for Peace and Good Governance on Tuesday in Abuja, the Special Adviser to the President (Media and Publicity), Mr Femi Adesina, urged Nigerians to keep faith with the current administration’s commitment to take "Nigeria to the Promised Land.''

‘‘I am glad that majority of Nigerians are still with President Buhari.

‘‘The excitement and jubilation, around the country, that greeted his return to Nigeria recently is a clear testimony of the love, confidence and belief, which Nigerians have in his leadership.

‘‘We are witnessing a positive turn around in the economy, agriculture, the fight against corruption, job creation and I am very confident that President Buhari will lead Nigeria to the Promised Land before the mandate given to him by Nigerians lapses in 2019,’’ Adesina said.

The Special Adviser, who received the Sardauna Leadership Award, ‘Icon of Societal Transformation’, thanked the Group for the honour, noting that he was motivated to serve in government because of the personality and integrity of President Buhari.

In his remarks, the President of the Northern Youths Initiative, Comrade Muhammadu Abubakar, described Adesina as an exemplary leader, adding ‘‘you are a Goldfish that has no hiding place.’’

‘‘We northern youths, under the aegis of Northern Youth Initiative for Peace and Good Governance, honour you as Garkuwan Matasan Arewa [the shield of Northern Youths] for your invaluable contribution to the country and inspiring role to the upcoming generation,’’ he said.

Source: http://www.jtownconnect.com/2017/03/keep-faith-president-buhari-ll-take-us.html

Get ready to stop!
Re: Keep Faith, President Buhari ‘ll Take Us To Promised Land – Femi Adesina by gudofuck231: 10:38am On Mar 22, 2017
mezynaija:
President Muhammadu Buhari is fulfilling his campaign promises to Nigerians, particularly in stimulating the economy for job creation, anti-corruption campaign and security of lives and property.

Addressing a delegation of Northern Youths Initiative for Peace and Good Governance on Tuesday in Abuja, the Special Adviser to the President (Media and Publicity), Mr Femi Adesina, urged Nigerians to keep faith with the current administration’s commitment to take "Nigeria to the Promised Land.''

‘‘I am glad that majority of Nigerians are still with President Buhari.

‘‘The excitement and jubilation, around the country, that greeted his return to Nigeria recently is a clear testimony of the love, confidence and belief, which Nigerians have in his leadership.

‘‘We are witnessing a positive turn around in the economy, agriculture, the fight against corruption, job creation and I am very confident that President Buhari will lead Nigeria to the Promised Land before the mandate given to him by Nigerians lapses in 2019,’’ Adesina said.

The Special Adviser, who received the Sardauna Leadership Award, ‘Icon of Societal Transformation’, thanked the Group for the honour, noting that he was motivated to serve in government because of the personality and integrity of President Buhari.

In his remarks, the President of the Northern Youths Initiative, Comrade Muhammadu Abubakar, described Adesina as an exemplary leader, adding ‘‘you are a Goldfish that has no hiding place.’’

‘‘We northern youths, under the aegis of Northern Youth Initiative for Peace and Good Governance, honour you as Garkuwan Matasan Arewa [the shield of Northern Youths] for your invaluable contribution to the country and inspiring role to the upcoming generation,’’ he said.

Source: http://www.jtownconnect.com/2017/03/keep-faith-president-buhari-ll-take-us.html

2019 get ready to stop!
Re: Keep Faith, President Buhari ‘ll Take Us To Promised Land – Femi Adesina by lagdmark(m): 10:41am On Mar 22, 2017
naijaboy756:
Comedians..... 2 years after election and una campaign still dey on grin
I tire oh! Endless campaign for the sick old granpa.
Re: Keep Faith, President Buhari ‘ll Take Us To Promised Land – Femi Adesina by crisisexpert321(m): 11:30am On Mar 22, 2017
APC can forget 2019. Meet political expert here 08076750300. We can help you with your political moves.
Re: Keep Faith, President Buhari ‘ll Take Us To Promised Land – Femi Adesina by LogicStatement: 11:50am On Mar 22, 2017
Mr Femi Adesina, don't get it wrong! Buhari will not take us to the promise land, he will only take us out of Egypt.
Re: Keep Faith, President Buhari ‘ll Take Us To Promised Land – Femi Adesina by alaskido(m): 12:05pm On Mar 22, 2017
Oh Femi,, please shut up!! Buhari na Moses?
Re: Keep Faith, President Buhari ‘ll Take Us To Promised Land – Femi Adesina by nwaiwucharles(m): 1:42pm On Mar 22, 2017
Bia adesina abi na adesinyash u nd ur uncle buaria una mama toto, idiots, 4u*k una black ass, old mugus
Re: Keep Faith, President Buhari ‘ll Take Us To Promised Land – Femi Adesina by TheNewAgeFarmer(m): 3:15pm On Mar 22, 2017
IamaNigerianGuy:
This man is stupid.
He is a joker!.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

INEC Accused Of Manipulating Kogi Election Materials In Favor Of SDP's Ajaka / No Political Appointee Will Get Salary Before Pensioners, Civil Servants – Otti / APC Situation Room: Tinubu Takes Early Lead In Presidential Race

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.