Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,753 members, 7,824,159 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:27 AM

Buhari Is Leading Nigeria To The Promised Land - Orji Uzor Kalu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Is Leading Nigeria To The Promised Land - Orji Uzor Kalu (15582 Views)

Sen Kalu Capable Of Leading Nigeria- Tinubu / Onnoghen: Buhari Leading Nigeria Into Chaos —olawepo-hashim / Biafra: You Have No Right To Stop Election In Igbo Land – Orji Kalu Tells Kanu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Is Leading Nigeria To The Promised Land - Orji Uzor Kalu by aminulive: 8:19am On Dec 16, 2017
@POLITICSNGR

Former Abia State governor, Orji Uzor Kalu has stated that president Buhari has good intentions for Nigeria. He called on all Nigerians across religious, ethnic and political divides to support the president for Greater Success.

Speaking to Journalists at the Funeral Chief James Babatunde, fellow of Nigerian Institute of Town Planners, Kalu said;

"We are heading to the Promised Land. Buhari is leading us to the Promised Land,  but people don’t understand. There are two types of components that make democratic process – the hardware and the software. The hardware is what you see, such as road construction and reconstruction. The software is obedience to rule of law, accessibility to people’s mind, obedience to court order, making sure that court of competent jurisdiction’s orders are respected, and making sure that everything done in the law is totally agreeable.

Our problem in Nigeria is very simple. People are not obeying traffic lights. Big people don’t want to obey simple rule; ‘do not cross this line’, this is the problem the country has. This is what Buhari is saying, that, ‘no, you cannot do without due process.’

Buhari is trying to say to Nigerian people that, ‘yes I might be slow, but we have to go through a process which is internationally acceptable’. So, we are on course. Things have been very difficult, I agree. But my grandmother used to tell me that when a tailor gets a brand new cloth, he has to first cut it into pieces, then make it into a very fine dress. That is where we are today. Everybody must be crying, we’ll get it  (the nation) back on course."

https://politicsngr.com/2017/12/16/buhari-leading-nigeria-promised-land-orji-uzor-kalu/
cc: lalasticlala, mynd44

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari Is Leading Nigeria To The Promised Land - Orji Uzor Kalu by sleepyeyez(m): 8:21am On Dec 16, 2017
dude is looking for a way of wriggling out of his corruption court case

140 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Buhari Is Leading Nigeria To The Promised Land - Orji Uzor Kalu by jdluv(f): 8:23am On Dec 16, 2017
watch out! People are comin for you......Over to the person below

6 Likes

Re: Buhari Is Leading Nigeria To The Promised Land - Orji Uzor Kalu by bugidon(m): 8:23am On Dec 16, 2017
This man will be very disappointed by 2019 grin

107 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Buhari Is Leading Nigeria To The Promised Land - Orji Uzor Kalu by aolawale025: 8:25am On Dec 16, 2017
Promise land ke? More like doom land

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Is Leading Nigeria To The Promised Land - Orji Uzor Kalu by Garshyzee(m): 8:27am On Dec 16, 2017
One question..

Is this man blind? angry

60 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Buhari Is Leading Nigeria To The Promised Land - Orji Uzor Kalu by nototribalist: 8:33am On Dec 16, 2017
This man have no shame, he's just forcing himself on Buhari so that EFCC will forgive him. Thieves

93 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Buhari Is Leading Nigeria To The Promised Land - Orji Uzor Kalu by emmie14: 8:35am On Dec 16, 2017
Orji is a disgrace to Nigerian politics and whatever he represents. Are you actually blind?

57 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari Is Leading Nigeria To The Promised Land - Orji Uzor Kalu by Skillfull1: 8:35am On Dec 16, 2017
Thumps up for that statement...but sure this man have a hidden agenda.
All Baking Hand Guide (Download...check my profile
Re: Buhari Is Leading Nigeria To The Promised Land - Orji Uzor Kalu by Toosure70: 8:38am On Dec 16, 2017
only flattino with senses

6 Likes

Re: Buhari Is Leading Nigeria To The Promised Land - Orji Uzor Kalu by hungryboy(m): 8:40am On Dec 16, 2017
promised land of hunger abi?

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Is Leading Nigeria To The Promised Land - Orji Uzor Kalu by ZombiePUNISHER: 8:42am On Dec 16, 2017
This is the kind of person that should be cooling off in EFCC cage

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Is Leading Nigeria To The Promised Land - Orji Uzor Kalu by Nobody: 8:44am On Dec 16, 2017
aminulive:
@POLITICSNGR

Former Abia State governor, Orji Uzor Kalu has stated that president Buhari has good intentions for Nigeria. He called on all Nigerians across religious, ethnic and political divides to support the president for Greater Success.

Speaking to Journalists at the Funeral Chief James Babatunde, fellow of Nigerian Institute of Town Planners, Kalu said;

"We are heading to the Promised Land. Buhari is leading us to the Promised Land,  but people don’t understand. There are two types of components that make democratic process – the hardware and the software. The hardware is what you see, such as road construction and reconstruction. The software is obedience to rule of law, accessibility to people’s mind, obedience to court order, making sure that court of competent jurisdiction’s orders are respected, and making sure that everything done in the law is totally agreeable.

Our problem in Nigeria is very simple. People are not obeying traffic lights. Big people don’t want to obey simple rule; ‘do not cross this line’, this is the problem the country has. This is what Buhari is saying, that, ‘no, you cannot do without due process.’

Buhari is trying to say to Nigerian people that, ‘yes I might be slow, but we have to go through a process which is internationally acceptable’. So, we are on course. Things have been very difficult, I agree. But my grandmother used to tell me that when a tailor gets a brand new cloth, he has to first cut it into pieces, then make it into a very fine dress. That is where we are today. Everybody must be crying, we’ll get it  (the nation) back on course."

https://politicsngr.com/2017/12/16/buhari-leading-nigeria-promised-land-orji-uzor-kalu/
cc: lalasticlala, mynd44
The promised land of Libyan slavery and genocide grin grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Is Leading Nigeria To The Promised Land - Orji Uzor Kalu by ZombiePUNISHER: 8:44am On Dec 16, 2017
DonVikings:
Orji Kalu, they are coming for you. cheesy

Lies and propaganda can't take you anywhere
That man wants to please Buhari because of corrupt cases against him...
It will soon be swept under the carpet

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Is Leading Nigeria To The Promised Land - Orji Uzor Kalu by Nobody: 2:40pm On Dec 16, 2017
Just like you lead abia state to promised land. foolish old criminal

6 Likes

Re: Buhari Is Leading Nigeria To The Promised Land - Orji Uzor Kalu by Guyman02: 2:40pm On Dec 16, 2017
He is hoping that with this statement, EFCC will stay away from requesting that funds looted from Abia State is returned cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Is Leading Nigeria To The Promised Land - Orji Uzor Kalu by sotall(m): 2:41pm On Dec 16, 2017
OK
Re: Buhari Is Leading Nigeria To The Promised Land - Orji Uzor Kalu by DRJECKYLL(m): 2:41pm On Dec 16, 2017
Buhari must think this man is a political prostitute that will not get tired.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Is Leading Nigeria To The Promised Land - Orji Uzor Kalu by Edu3Again: 2:41pm On Dec 16, 2017
This man and his elaborate rubbish angry

1 Like

Re: Buhari Is Leading Nigeria To The Promised Land - Orji Uzor Kalu by dayleke: 2:41pm On Dec 16, 2017
Can you please define "Promised Land"?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Is Leading Nigeria To The Promised Land - Orji Uzor Kalu by Lomprico2: 2:42pm On Dec 16, 2017
I think he meant golgotha

1 Like

Re: Buhari Is Leading Nigeria To The Promised Land - Orji Uzor Kalu by dotcomnamename: 2:43pm On Dec 16, 2017
ok
Re: Buhari Is Leading Nigeria To The Promised Land - Orji Uzor Kalu by robosky02(m): 2:43pm On Dec 16, 2017
promise what
Re: Buhari Is Leading Nigeria To The Promised Land - Orji Uzor Kalu by dakeskese(m): 2:43pm On Dec 16, 2017
... "Promised land" here is subjective.

We all define it as we want.
To me, Bubu's promised land is :

A land of suffering and poverty

1 Like

Re: Buhari Is Leading Nigeria To The Promised Land - Orji Uzor Kalu by fulaniHERDSman(m): 2:43pm On Dec 16, 2017
grin grin cheesy

Some BMC = Buharry Media Cows has even arrived to do what they do best .... shiiit on every thread and piss off everyone as usual.

Like the dulllard like his Media Maluu Cattles .... predictably senseless grin cheesy

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari Is Leading Nigeria To The Promised Land - Orji Uzor Kalu by victoronyekwelu(m): 2:44pm On Dec 16, 2017
Promise land abi But I having been thinking throughout the Muslim celebrations no fuel scarcity now Xmas is around the corner no fuel I think it's only the Muslims that will go to that promise land oh

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Is Leading Nigeria To The Promised Land - Orji Uzor Kalu by Kizyte(m): 2:44pm On Dec 16, 2017
Osogbo weed working in Kalu!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

President Buhari Arrives Mauritania Ahead Of 31 Session Of AU Summit(pics) / Let Courts Determine What's Security Threat - Falana Replies Buhari / Onnoghen’s Trial: FG Filed Charges Before We Concluded Investigation – CCB Offic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.