Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,610 members, 7,827,299 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:19 AM

Meet The Idoma Born House Of Assembly Member From Enugu State - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Meet The Idoma Born House Of Assembly Member From Enugu State (6939 Views)

Defection Saga: Benue State House Of Assembly Taken Over By Policemen (PHOTOS) / 2019: Benue To Produce First Governor Of The Idoma Extraction After 47 Years / INEC Receives Petition For Recall Of Abubakar Kuk, Kano House Of Assembly Member (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet The Idoma Born House Of Assembly Member From Enugu State by Nobody: 8:25am On Mar 22, 2017
laudate:

Help me ask dem!! angry They are always trying to attach other groups to their proposed republic.

Which dirty blood ties? Una don come again with your tales by moonlight! sad

If I get you nigga! Best you stay in your lane.

3 Likes

Re: Meet The Idoma Born House Of Assembly Member From Enugu State by laudate: 8:28am On Mar 22, 2017
iSlayer2:
If I get you nigga! Best you stay in your lane.

Re: Meet The Idoma Born House Of Assembly Member From Enugu State by Nobody: 8:49am On Mar 22, 2017
Caseless:
liar!

My brother,listen to me carefully,I know you're a young man. The truth goes beyond petty sentiments,tribal squabbles,religious differences​,e-fights,politics and all whatnot. Call me liar on NL from now till tomorrow,it can not change history,origin. Politics can try to hide,divide,change or even revise a people's history but in this information age it can't work for very long. Igala,Idoma, Igbo are all brothers/cousins descending from Onoja,Agulu,Menri,Iguedo et al. If you're mature you would know, understand and appreciate the importance of origin above petty nonsense.

3 Likes

Re: Meet The Idoma Born House Of Assembly Member From Enugu State by Nobody: 8:50am On Mar 22, 2017
[s]
Caseless:
lol! I'm waiting for one idoma name that sounds igbotic.
[/s]
Re: Meet The Idoma Born House Of Assembly Member From Enugu State by Nobody: 8:51am On Mar 22, 2017
[quote author=laudate post=54826119][/quote]

Nigga you seem to think I'm an e-urchin like you who will indulge you. Sorry nigga,stay in your lane.
Re: Meet The Idoma Born House Of Assembly Member From Enugu State by laudate: 8:51am On Mar 22, 2017
iSlayer2:
Nigga you seem to think I'm an e-urchin like you who will indulge you. Sorry nigga,stay in your lane.

Dem don start! undecided

Re: Meet The Idoma Born House Of Assembly Member From Enugu State by dragonking3: 8:53am On Mar 22, 2017
Wow, he is an idoma man just like omenkalives. That means omenka is Igbo. shocked shocked cheesy cheesy grin shocked
Re: Meet The Idoma Born House Of Assembly Member From Enugu State by Nobody: 8:54am On Mar 22, 2017
[s]
laudate:

Dem don start! undecided
[/s]
Re: Meet The Idoma Born House Of Assembly Member From Enugu State by Nobody: 8:56am On Mar 22, 2017
dragonking3:
Wow, he is an idoma man just like omenkalives. That means omenka is Igbo. shocked shocked cheesy cheesy grin shocked

Omenka is not Idoma. Don't derail the thread

1 Like

Re: Meet The Idoma Born House Of Assembly Member From Enugu State by laudate: 8:57am On Mar 22, 2017
Caseless:
lol! I'm waiting for one idoma name that sounds igbotic.

Hehehe..... cheesy
Re: Meet The Idoma Born House Of Assembly Member From Enugu State by omenkaLives(m): 8:59am On Mar 22, 2017
dragonking3:
Im not Idoma and CERTAINLY NOT Igbo.

Face front.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Meet The Idoma Born House Of Assembly Member From Enugu State by Nobody: 9:02am On Mar 22, 2017
omenkaLives:

Face the topic
Igede. The only igede man that says nothing while Enemies herdsmen are at his gate

1 Like

Re: Meet The Idoma Born House Of Assembly Member From Enugu State by laudate: 9:03am On Mar 22, 2017
omenkaLives:

Face the topic

This thread is getting interesting!! cheesy Hey, okada just park well! Wey my mat & my zobo? Omenka, no be my zobo dey yah hand so? Abeg, return am sharp-sharp.

1 Like

Re: Meet The Idoma Born House Of Assembly Member From Enugu State by Caseless: 9:11am On Mar 22, 2017
laudate:

Hehehe..... cheesy
you have one?
Re: Meet The Idoma Born House Of Assembly Member From Enugu State by dragonking3: 9:16am On Mar 22, 2017
omenkaLives:

Face front.
But you are bearing Igbo name

1 Like

Re: Meet The Idoma Born House Of Assembly Member From Enugu State by laudate: 9:18am On Mar 22, 2017
Caseless:
you have one?
Uh? 'One'...what?
Re: Meet The Idoma Born House Of Assembly Member From Enugu State by Nobody: 9:25am On Mar 22, 2017
dragonking3:

Hahahahaha. Igbo name kwa? Well it does sound Igbo though I doubt it has any similarity in meaning to it's Igbo equivalent.

1 Like

Re: Meet The Idoma Born House Of Assembly Member From Enugu State by DocHMD: 9:31am On Mar 22, 2017
iSlayer2:

Hahahahaha. Igbo name kwa? Well it does sound Igbo though I doubt it has any similarity in meaning to it's Igbo equivalent.

Of course it doesn't.
Re: Meet The Idoma Born House Of Assembly Member From Enugu State by Nobody: 9:38am On Mar 22, 2017
Idoma and Igbo are brothers
Re: Meet The Idoma Born House Of Assembly Member From Enugu State by omenkaLives(m): 9:53am On Mar 22, 2017
dragonking3:
Travel more, learn about the world you live in, cure yourself of acute ignorance. The world is alot bigger and more complex than you guys imagine.

Bye.

1 Like

Re: Meet The Idoma Born House Of Assembly Member From Enugu State by omenkaLives(m): 10:00am On Mar 22, 2017
laudate:

This thread is getting interesting!! cheesy Hey, okada just park well! Wey my mat & my zobo? Omenka, no be my zobo dey yah hand so? Abeg, return am sharp-sharp.
Im sure na this one make dem dey grab Benue South into their imaginary Republic. Lagos has igbos occupying such positions as well, believe me, soon, they'd find away to fuse Lagos into that stupid map as well.

Mtscheew.

Abeg take your zobo jor, dem go add ginger sef.

2 Likes

Re: Meet The Idoma Born House Of Assembly Member From Enugu State by Elnino4ladies: 10:06am On Mar 22, 2017
Kathmandu:
Igede. The only igede man that says nothing while Enemies herdsmen are at his gate

Get your facts right. fulani herdsmen are not in any part of igede land.

I'm an igede boi
Re: Meet The Idoma Born House Of Assembly Member From Enugu State by laudate: 10:12am On Mar 22, 2017
omenkaLives:
Im sure no this one make dem dey grab Benue South into their imaginary Republic. Lagos has igbos occupying such positions as well, believe me, soon, they'd find away to fuse Lagos into that stupid map as well.

Mtscheew.

Guy, I no fit laugh again, jare. cheesy Shey, you remember their slogan of how they were the ones that 'built' Lagos? Later they started boasting that their collective taxes was what made Lagos prosperous. One of their brothers even claimed that the indigenous language of Lagos, emanated from their clan. So if they can say all that about Lagos, why do you think they cannot lay claims to the Southern part of a state like Benue? cheesy Those chaps need help. Let us put them in our prayers.... wink

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet The Idoma Born House Of Assembly Member From Enugu State by JusticeSeeker: 10:42am On Mar 22, 2017
sean1000x:
That's a reason why Nnamdi Kanu says Idomas are part of the Biafraan clan...they look like Igbos, having Igbo sounding names, share the same DNA and have cultural similarities. I know this Idoma girl that looks just like an Igbo girl and her name is Adamma...tall, slim, light like Enugu girls.
The Idomas say they belong to the Kwararafa dynasty how come the Igbos are also laying claim to this tribe?

1 Like

Re: Meet The Idoma Born House Of Assembly Member From Enugu State by Nobody: 10:44am On Mar 22, 2017
omenkaLives:
Im sure na this one make dem dey grab Benue South into their imaginary Republic. Lagos has igbos occupying such positions as well, believe me, soon, they'd find away to fuse Lagos into that stupid map as well.

Mtscheew.

laudate:

Guy, I no fit laugh again, jare. cheesy Shey, you remember their slogan of how they were the ones that 'built' Lagos? Later they started boasting that their collective taxes was what made Lagos prosperous. One of their brothers even claimed that the indigenous language of Lagos, emanated from their clan. So if they can say all that about Lagos, why do you think they cannot lay claims to the Southern part of a state like Benue? cheesy Those chaps need help. Let us put them in our prayers.... wink

Mynd44 rule 1
Re: Meet The Idoma Born House Of Assembly Member From Enugu State by Nobody: 10:49am On Mar 22, 2017
JusticeSeeker:
The Idomas say they belong to the Kwararafa dynasty how come the Igbos are also laying claim to this tribe?

"Belong to" tells you it was a sort of allegiance and not a common origin. Understand both terms. At one time the Aro (Igbo) and the Ibibio found themselves in such union,it doesn't mean they had same origins.

P.S - It is an insult and indeed very provocative to say the Igbo are "laying claim" to a whole distinct people,are they assets or property. Watch how you type
Re: Meet The Idoma Born House Of Assembly Member From Enugu State by Nobody: 10:50am On Mar 22, 2017
amoduokoh:

That shows Igbo are accommodative and tolerant
I do not understand you here. Let us assumned that Igbos are not accommodating, would that have stopped an idoma man from Enugu state from representing his people of Enugu state? Nnaaa mehn... feel free to enlighten me more biko.
Re: Meet The Idoma Born House Of Assembly Member From Enugu State by Nobody: 11:39am On Mar 22, 2017
omenkaLives:

Face front.

Omenka sounds like an Igede name too. I used to speak Igede fluently before sha but I don forget. My older siblings still do that fluently up till date.
Re: Meet The Idoma Born House Of Assembly Member From Enugu State by Nobody: 11:58am On Mar 22, 2017
Omagzee:

Omenka sounds like an Igede name too. I used to speak Igede fluently before sha but I don forget. My older siblings still do that fluently up till date.

Are you Igede?
Re: Meet The Idoma Born House Of Assembly Member From Enugu State by Nobody: 12:13pm On Mar 22, 2017
iSlayer2:

Are you Igede?
Ami wor oyi Idoma ne
Re: Meet The Idoma Born House Of Assembly Member From Enugu State by Ogene001: 12:44pm On Mar 22, 2017
Did you see igbos saying "he is not Idoma because he is from SE"?, This is for those saying "He is not Igbo because he is South south"? Geopolitical zone is different from ethnic groups

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Hushpuppi Said About Dino Melaye, Linda Ikeji, Daddy Freeze / Protesters At AIT Studios In Alagbado, Lagos / "DORA AKUNYULI'S" Death- Lesson For The Igbos. -koboko69

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.