Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,082 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:20 AM

Hypocrisy Aside, Atiku & Obi Is The Best Match For 2019 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hypocrisy Aside, Atiku & Obi Is The Best Match For 2019 (806 Views)

APC Chairmanship: Oyegun To Step Aside / Peter Obi Is A 'roadside Politician Without Vision' - Ngige / Tambuwal/utomi Vs Atiku/obi For Presidency In 2019, What Do You Think? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hypocrisy Aside, Atiku & Obi Is The Best Match For 2019 by PeterObi2019(m): 10:59pm On Mar 21, 2017
Forget about corruption, no Nigerian politician is a saint. They are all the same!

We should look out for intelligent and polished individuals to help revamp our economy... And these two dudes are obviously perfect for the job.

Lalasticlala what's your view?

2 Likes

Re: Hypocrisy Aside, Atiku & Obi Is The Best Match For 2019 by Nobody: 11:01pm On Mar 21, 2017
D.O.A.

Mission Impossible!!!

4 Likes

Re: Hypocrisy Aside, Atiku & Obi Is The Best Match For 2019 by PeterObi2019(m): 11:02pm On Mar 21, 2017
Only the sophisticated zone will go against this divine arrangement... But their say isn't gona matter come 2019

cc: Atiku2019

2 Likes

Re: Hypocrisy Aside, Atiku & Obi Is The Best Match For 2019 by PeterObi2019(m): 11:02pm On Mar 21, 2017
deji15:
D.O.A.
Mission Impossible!!!
Your reason?
Re: Hypocrisy Aside, Atiku & Obi Is The Best Match For 2019 by Nobody: 11:03pm On Mar 21, 2017
PeterObi2019:

Your reason?
I just knew it is not going to happen.

Both are not electable!

1 Like

Re: Hypocrisy Aside, Atiku & Obi Is The Best Match For 2019 by Nobody: 11:10pm On Mar 21, 2017
LudaChriz:
Op you are wise!

Just watch as afonjas will come here to shout 'corruption'.

Cursed and wasted region

No be by curse nau?
Person say him no go vote for you, how that one come turn to fight and curse?

4 Likes

Re: Hypocrisy Aside, Atiku & Obi Is The Best Match For 2019 by Nobody: 11:12pm On Mar 21, 2017
LudaChriz:

Them don come... Afonjas never disappoint grin
You are right. It is good to be predictable so that there will be no ambiguity. We have nothing to prove to you.

3 Likes

Re: Hypocrisy Aside, Atiku & Obi Is The Best Match For 2019 by PeterObi2019(m): 11:16pm On Mar 21, 2017
deji15:

I just knew it is not going to happen.

Both are not electable!

You obviously a kid politically.

Now listen, Obi will sweep the votes of SE & SS while Atiku will garner at least 50% of votes in the North as the Northerners wouldn't want to vote for a dying president (Buhari).

Now do the maths

1 Like

Re: Hypocrisy Aside, Atiku & Obi Is The Best Match For 2019 by BushBiafranBoy: 11:17pm On Mar 21, 2017
This guy have received alert Shea?

Best shot for 2019 is Osibanjo and Peter Obi!!!

Enough of Northern idiots ruling us!!!

2 Likes

Re: Hypocrisy Aside, Atiku & Obi Is The Best Match For 2019 by Nobody: 11:19pm On Mar 21, 2017
PeterObi2019:

You obviously a kid politically.

Now listen, Obi will sweep the votes of SE & SS while Atiku will garner at least 50% of votes in the North as the Northerners wouldn't want to vote for a dying president (Buhari).

Now do the maths

You don't need to use derogatory language "kid politically".
Good luck.
On which platforms are they both going to be running?
I repeat, it is a mission impossible and if in doubt, give it a trial.

4 Likes

Re: Hypocrisy Aside, Atiku & Obi Is The Best Match For 2019 by PeterObi2019(m): 11:21pm On Mar 21, 2017
deji15:

You don't need to use derogatory language "kid politically". Good luck. On which platforms are they both going to be running? I repeat, it is a mission impossible and if in doubt, give it a trial.
Your opinion is DOA
Re: Hypocrisy Aside, Atiku & Obi Is The Best Match For 2019 by Nobody: 11:22pm On Mar 21, 2017
PeterObi2019:

Your opinion is DOA

Thank you!

1 Like

Re: Hypocrisy Aside, Atiku & Obi Is The Best Match For 2019 by Nobody: 11:22pm On Mar 21, 2017
PeterObi2019:

Your opinion is DOA

Thank you!
Re: Hypocrisy Aside, Atiku & Obi Is The Best Match For 2019 by PeterObi2019(m): 11:23pm On Mar 21, 2017
BushBiafranBoy:
This guy have received alert Shea?

Best shot for 2019 is Osibanjo and Peter Obi!!!

Enough of Northern idiots ruling us!!!

It's not gona work like that bro... We need a Northerner and a Southerner

1 Like

Re: Hypocrisy Aside, Atiku & Obi Is The Best Match For 2019 by rinzaugustine: 11:25pm On Mar 21, 2017
.Forget about his official age.Unofficially atiku should be above 80 years by 2019.He was a deputy controller of customs,lagos zone by mid 80s when buhari was a millitary president[missing suitcases case].Every civil servant knows before you get to that position you must have been in your 50s minimum.Since the return to democracy in 1999 power have always swung to the pendulum of north and south and so if buhari refuses to go for second term,the pendulum will swing to south and there are three power blocks in the south i.e yoruba,south south and ibo.All have tasted power for 8 and 6 years respectively except ibo that held power for only 6 months more than 50 years ago.If ibos really know how to play nigerian politics ,this is the right time to bargain and strategise for an ibo presidency
Re: Hypocrisy Aside, Atiku & Obi Is The Best Match For 2019 by babyfaceafrica: 11:26pm On Mar 21, 2017
Lolz
Re: Hypocrisy Aside, Atiku & Obi Is The Best Match For 2019 by LudaChriz(m): 11:37pm On Mar 21, 2017
rinzaugustine:
.Forget about his official age.Unofficially atiku should be above 80 years by 2019.He was a deputy controller of customs,lagos zone by mid 80s when buhari was a millitary president[missing suitcases case].Every civil servant knows before you get to that position you must have been in your 50s minimum.Since the return to democracy in 1999 power have always swung to the pendulum of north and south and so if buhari refuses to go for second term,the pendulum will swing to south and there are three power blocks in the south i.e yoruba,south south and ibo.All have tasted power for 8 and 6 years respectively except ibo that held power for only 6 months more than 50 years ago.If ibos really know how to play nigerian politics ,this is the right time to bargain and strategise for an ibo presidency

You are right!

But the high rate of division in the country at this point will make it very difficult to produce an Igbo president

We need a Northerner to stabilize the polity and Atiku can do that perfectly
Re: Hypocrisy Aside, Atiku & Obi Is The Best Match For 2019 by ChimaAdeoye: 12:41am On Mar 22, 2017
Both men are a good choice for Nigeria

First, there needs to be a new political movement or party.

I am not sure PDP will be able to do it.
Re: Hypocrisy Aside, Atiku & Obi Is The Best Match For 2019 by Eshinwaju: 1:25am On Mar 22, 2017
No more freedom for bia.fraud.....iboes need to wait for Kanu to get released in order to become their president.... cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Hypocrisy Aside, Atiku & Obi Is The Best Match For 2019 by Atiku2019: 2:46am On Mar 22, 2017
I've always thought of this lovely "Combo" let's all wait and see how things will unfold politically in these coming months cool

Re: Hypocrisy Aside, Atiku & Obi Is The Best Match For 2019 by loopman: 3:08am On Mar 22, 2017
One day, Biafra or death
Another day, scheming for Nigeria President
Confused people

3 Likes

Re: Hypocrisy Aside, Atiku & Obi Is The Best Match For 2019 by ImperialYoruba: 3:36am On Mar 22, 2017
They are well matched to run on the platform of APGA.

3 Likes

Re: Hypocrisy Aside, Atiku & Obi Is The Best Match For 2019 by Nobody: 3:40am On Mar 22, 2017
ImperialYoruba:
They are well matched to run on the platform of APGA.

That is my thought too.
Hahahahahaha

3 Likes

Re: Hypocrisy Aside, Atiku & Obi Is The Best Match For 2019 by ThinkSmarter: 3:58am On Mar 22, 2017
Atiku might be fantastically corrupt, likewise Buhari, Kwankwaso and all Nigeria politicians.
Or can anyone point out to me any of the politicians that are not corrupt
Gaskiya, I'm going to Support Atiku/Obi ticket come2019.
#NeverSayNever

1 Like

Re: Hypocrisy Aside, Atiku & Obi Is The Best Match For 2019 by loopman: 6:21am On Mar 22, 2017
The simple truth is that anyone putting an Igbo on the Presidential ticket at this moment is taking a huge political risk. A SS person is even better.

1 Like

Re: Hypocrisy Aside, Atiku & Obi Is The Best Match For 2019 by hmuhammad(m): 6:44am On Mar 22, 2017
North will never support Atiku. He is politically dead in northern and western Nigeria

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Igbinedion University Facilitates With Its Alumnus,the Deputy Governor Of Ondo S / Fayemi Plotting To Remove Me – Fayose / Can't Sambisa Forest Be Turned Into Grazing Reserve For Our Herdsmen?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.