Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,015 members, 7,814,466 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:20 PM

I Love This Girl But Cant Tell Her - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Love This Girl But Cant Tell Her (4364 Views)

I Am Tired Of Her Coming To My House To Eat Food, How Do I Tell Her? / How Do I Tell Her To Go? The Lockdown Is Tiring Already / Common sense vs conscience: She Is A Good Girl But From A Poor Background (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Love This Girl But Cant Tell Her by jumper524(m): 3:00am On Mar 22, 2017
There is this beautiful girl i sincerely love in my class bt dn't have guts to approach her. this girl has sucessfully friendzoned all our class guys that has approached her. she is a model so no matter who u are that approach her she jst tends to be nice to that person. guys pls am planning to make my approach soon bt i also dnt want to be friendzoned, Romancegurus pls i need ur help.
Re: I Love This Girl But Cant Tell Her by Nobody: 3:14am On Mar 22, 2017
Its been said 'better rejection than regret'. Go for it. You might get lucky even if you dont at least you will be at peace that you tried
Besides 5years from now she wont matter

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Love This Girl But Cant Tell Her by chukwuibuipob: 3:24am On Mar 22, 2017
concentrate with ur acada/don't waste u r time chasing one girl up/down.Finish school, get a job and see/watch girls chasing u .

4 Likes

Re: I Love This Girl But Cant Tell Her by ricmx(m): 3:33am On Mar 22, 2017
simple now since she is a model, you self forms say you be model or artiste , chikena, she gofall for you die.

1 Like

Re: I Love This Girl But Cant Tell Her by ehinmowo: 5:07am On Mar 22, 2017
u jst hv to bring something extra to d table dt others are nt (nt forming something u will hv difficulties in reconcilling though).

dress well
smell gud
talk smart
dnt luk desperate
bring either momey, brain, class or humour to d table
make her very confortable around u to a level dt she cn comfortably call u to come to her hostel

all these cannot take u more dan 3 months

1 Like

Re: I Love This Girl But Cant Tell Her by 9jayes: 5:10am On Mar 22, 2017
Rule 3 says:

#3. Never put aside your personal goals and dreams in order to please a woman. You won’t please her and you will be miserable.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Love This Girl But Cant Tell Her by Young03(m): 5:21am On Mar 22, 2017
u must be an ss2 student, dont meet her, face ur book
Re: I Love This Girl But Cant Tell Her by Nobody: 5:25am On Mar 22, 2017
Boy. Go and read ur books,

U dont need tips to approach gurls what u need now is tips to approach success.
Re: I Love This Girl But Cant Tell Her by Nobody: 5:58am On Mar 22, 2017
ehinmowo:
u jst hv to bring something extra to d table dt others are nt (nt forming something u will hv difficulties in reconcilling though).

dress well
smell gud
talk smart
dnt luk desperate
make her very confortable around u to a level dt she cn comfortably call u to come to her hostel

Hmmmm...all these on top one girl shocked?
Re: I Love This Girl But Cant Tell Her by Cutehector(m): 7:06am On Mar 22, 2017
You don't love that girl....
Re: I Love This Girl But Cant Tell Her by Nobody: 8:24am On Mar 22, 2017
ehinmowo:

dress well
smell gud
talk smart
dnt luk desperate

All these ontop a girl?mbanu.
Re: I Love This Girl But Cant Tell Her by Alphamale2017(m): 8:42am On Mar 22, 2017
BUTCHCASSIDY:
Its been said 'better rejection than regret'. Go for it. You might get lucky even if you dont at least you will be at peace that you tried
i like that urlast line

1 Like

Re: I Love This Girl But Cant Tell Her by jumper524(m): 11:59am On Mar 22, 2017
Young03:
u must be an ss2 student, dont meet her, face ur book
am a 200l university student. am also an nd holder

1 Like

Re: I Love This Girl But Cant Tell Her by jumper524(m): 12:10pm On Mar 22, 2017
BUTCHCASSIDY:
bro i respect ur words im thinking of approaching this girl directly and telling her my feelings at once so she either accepts or regect so my mind would be at peace. since other guys have been approaching her kindly and trying to impress her end up being friendzoned.
Re: I Love This Girl But Cant Tell Her by Nobody: 3:39pm On Mar 22, 2017
jumper524:
bro i respect ur words im thinking of approaching this girl directly and telling her my feelings at once so she either accepts or regect so my mind would be at peace. since other guys have been approaching her kindly and trying to impress her end up being friendzoned.
I know those kind of babes. She is probably overwhelmed with all the attention nad her head is up there. Just be yourself man and reemember its not a do or die affair. Highest na No she go tell you. Good luck bro wink
Re: I Love This Girl But Cant Tell Her by Nobody: 3:39pm On Mar 22, 2017
Alphamale2017:
i like that urlast line
thanks boss

1 Like

Re: I Love This Girl But Cant Tell Her by schumastic(m): 3:46pm On Mar 22, 2017
you can't tell a single girl how u feel but u can tell a whole forum, continue dying emotionally in silence.
like i always say, telling a girl how u feel will either end in a yes or no n not having the courage to ask her, would only make u lose the chance of getting a yes reply so go for it.
bear in mind that a no doesn't mean u r not worth being her guy but it simply means not everyone is ment for you.
Goodluck

1 Like

Re: I Love This Girl But Cant Tell Her by schumastic(m): 3:51pm On Mar 22, 2017
suzan404:
Hmmmm...all these on top one girl shocked?

I thought i was the only one that saw this, whe she is not Genevieve or the president's daughter, mind u former us President not that o naija.
Re: I Love This Girl But Cant Tell Her by CArt(m): 5:57pm On Mar 22, 2017
All u need is money to look good and courage to conquer your world cool
Re: I Love This Girl But Cant Tell Her by ghost3040: 6:10pm On Mar 22, 2017
ALL THESE KIDS EVERYWHERE!!! AND MTN FREE 10MB IS ALSO NOT HELPING MATTERS..
jumper524:
There is this beautiful girl i sincerely love in my class bt dn't have guts to approach her. this girl has sucessfully friendzoned all our class guys that has approached her. she is a model so no matter who u are that approach her she jst tends to be nice to that person. guys pls am planning to make my approach soon bt i also dnt want to be friendzoned, Romancegurus pls i need ur help.
Re: I Love This Girl But Cant Tell Her by babyfaceafrica: 6:36pm On Mar 22, 2017
If she is a model....Move on..na olosho many for that thing..I won't say more than that
Re: I Love This Girl But Cant Tell Her by Yosuregames: 9:41pm On Mar 24, 2017
Hw about meeting her in her hostel? No s*xual intentions just to tell her you love her. Ur hostel might nt be an option cos she might nt be comfortable dere. wink
Re: I Love This Girl But Cant Tell Her by Fmartin(m): 9:46pm On Mar 24, 2017
chukwuibuipob:
concentrate with ur acada/don't waste u r time chasing one girl up/down.Finish school, get a job and see/watch girls chasing u .
all work without play na banker b dat oo!
Re: I Love This Girl But Cant Tell Her by Dannidom(m): 9:49pm On Mar 24, 2017
Guy just ask her out to any fun place... Works everytime
Re: I Love This Girl But Cant Tell Her by Treloo(m): 9:50pm On Mar 24, 2017
In the toilet typing this right now.....guy chill, roll with her for like 4 months before making your move #TalkingFrmXperience
Re: I Love This Girl But Cant Tell Her by McBrooklyn(m): 9:50pm On Mar 24, 2017
cry
Re: I Love This Girl But Cant Tell Her by Divay22(f): 10:01pm On Mar 24, 2017
You said it all...
Don't approach her for friendship GO straight to the point,it either she agrees or disagree,and if you disagree LOCK UP... OP LOCK UP

The fact that others couldn't get her,doesn't mean yours will be the same,she might even be waiting for you Just try not to sound desperate....
GOOD LUCK

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Love This Girl But Cant Tell Her by Divay22(f): 10:02pm On Mar 24, 2017
McBrooklyn:
cry
who is beating you na undecided
Re: I Love This Girl But Cant Tell Her by McBrooklyn(m): 10:06pm On Mar 24, 2017
Divay22:
who is beating you na undecided
Oh baby, shey you wan console me?? cry
Re: I Love This Girl But Cant Tell Her by TrapHedges(m): 10:09pm On Mar 24, 2017
First of all dont go with the intentions of making her yo gf.. Asin be just friends... Care so much.. And after some weeks reduce d care.. The rest should be history

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Love This Girl But Cant Tell Her by Divay22(f): 10:11pm On Mar 24, 2017
McBrooklyn:

Oh baby, shey you wan console me?? cry
oya don't cry again....come talk to mami grin grin grin
Re: I Love This Girl But Cant Tell Her by Barryton: 10:14pm On Mar 24, 2017
Divay22:
You said it all...
Don't approach her for friendship GO straight to the point,it either she agrees or disagree,and if you disagree LOCK UP... OP LOCK UP

The fact that others couldn't get her,doesn't mean yours will be the same,she might even be waiting for you Just try not to sound desperate....
GOOD LUCK
u sound like a guy...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

She Deleted Whatsapp Account Because Of This? / Girlfriend Gives Shuddy Response In Conversation. / Lovely Pre-wedding Pictures Of Husband-To-Be And His Military Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.