Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,614 members, 7,823,670 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:05 PM

Buhari Completes Enugu-onitsha Expressway - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Completes Enugu-onitsha Expressway (5403 Views)

The True Nature Of The Enugu/onitsha Expressway Under Buhari! / Buhari Completes 12 Stations Of The Abuja Light Rail Project (Pictures) / Reconstruction Of Enugu-Onitsha Expressway, Lauretta Onochie Mocks PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Completes Enugu-onitsha Expressway by buchi4action(m): 4:00pm On Mar 22, 2017
Emycord:
As you are reading this, all is now set for the commissioning of the above named road as work has already been completed on it, this road would have been commissioned long ago if not for some logistics especially bordering on his medical trip broad. If the news from ipob is anything to go by then yes you guessed it right the subdued lion of the tribe of biafra mr nnamdi kanu will be accompanying buhari to this epic event in full nigerian regalia Buhari is really working. The road that gej the igbo hero could not do in 8 years of pdp's 16 years buhari did it in 20 months. Mr liar mohd while speaking to press men said that igbo's have vowed to deliver se to buhari?s copse even if dies

This is a, lie

1 Like

Re: Buhari Completes Enugu-onitsha Expressway by Emycord: 5:36pm On Mar 22, 2017
buchi4action:

This is a, lie
a big one but i thought apc started it this january
Re: Buhari Completes Enugu-onitsha Expressway by asksteve(m): 6:48pm On Mar 22, 2017
OP! OP!! OP!!!
How many times I call u?
Why are lying without remorse about something that if done will alleviate the suffering faced by commuters and transporters alike?

Enugu - Onitsha road has not been fixed, I commuted between Onitsha and Awka today and the bad portion between Awkuzu and Odimodu has not been fixed,, what was done is what Obiano does every year which is to grade the road without tarring it. And when it rains it goes back to square one.

Neither FERMA nor any Construction company was within sight, meaning there is no plan to resurface or rehabilitate the road.

Post like this can rob the east of the opportunity to fix that road

Maybe people like you spreading this type of wrong information have been the reason why that road is still like that.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Completes Enugu-onitsha Expressway by Emycord: 8:04pm On Mar 22, 2017
OreMI22:
Dude STOP DREAMING!

Buhari and fulani hawks in his regime have vowed never to fund anything in the SE.
we in se are not even interested
Re: Buhari Completes Enugu-onitsha Expressway by Emycord: 8:07pm On Mar 22, 2017
asksteve:
OP! OP!! OP!!!
How many times I call u?
Why are lying without remorse about something that if done will alleviate the suffering faced by commuters and transporters alike?

Enugu - Onitsha road has not been fixed, I commuted between Onitsha and Awka today and the bad portion between Awkuzu and Odimodu has not been fixed,, what was done is what Obiano does every year which is to grade the road without tarring it. And when it rains it goes back to square one.

Neither FERMA nor any Construction company was within sight, meaning there is no plan to resurface or rehabilitate the road.

Post like this can rob the east of the opportunity to fix that road

Maybe people like you spreading this type of wrong information have been the reason why that road is still like that.

truth is that apc said they are working on it sometimes ago ngeneukwuenu posted a thread on it

1 Like

Re: Buhari Completes Enugu-onitsha Expressway by Emycord: 8:09pm On Mar 22, 2017
ezenwajosh:
PLS O NO ROAD WAS CONSTRUCTED.... THE INGOING CONSTRUCTION WAS THE ONE INSIDE ENUGU STATE...THAT WAS BARELY STARTED WHICH WAS STATE GOVERNMENT WORK EVEN THOUGH ITS A FEDERAL ROAD..... THE ONE FROM UMUNYA TO AWKA IS STILL THE WAY IT HAS BEEN SO WHICH ENUGU ONITSHA EXPRESS WAY ARE THEY SAYING THAT HAS BEEN COMPLETED...... I WEEP FOR NIGERIA
i wonder too o they even said 2nd niger bridge in progress

1 Like

Re: Buhari Completes Enugu-onitsha Expressway by obailala(m): 8:11pm On Mar 22, 2017
emmasege:
In an ideal situation, the immediate past president should be invited to join in the commissioning of that road for the sake of brotherliness and national unity, because I remember he started the project. This is one thing PMB should do when necessary to douse the tension of disintegration in the land, particularly in the defunct Eastern Nigeria.
Which road are you even referring to?.... The one whose reconstruction was also started by OBJ but was never progressed?... or the one which GEJ inherited and still did not progress but rather used the award of the contract 'on paper only' as an election bait to corner votes?.... or is it the one that is finally being constructed by the current govt but which up to 10% has still not yet been completed?

Which road exactly are we talking about here? And how many past presidents are we even going to invite assuming the construction is ever completed?
Re: Buhari Completes Enugu-onitsha Expressway by Kingsley1000(m): 8:13pm On Mar 22, 2017
apc loves ndi igbo
Re: Buhari Completes Enugu-onitsha Expressway by much30: 10:03pm On Mar 22, 2017
Emycord:
As you are reading this, all is now set for the commissioning of the above named road as work has already been completed on it, this road would have been commissioned long ago if not for some logistics especially bordering on his medical trip broad. If the news from ipob is anything to go by then yes you guessed it right the subdued lion of the tribe of biafra mr nnamdi kanu will be accompanying buhari to this epic event in full nigerian regalia Buhari is really working. The road that gej the igbo hero could not do in 8 years of pdp's 16 years buhari did it in 20 months. Mr liar mohd while speaking to press men said that igbo's have vowed to deliver se to buhari?s copse even if dies
which enugwu/onitsha express way Nawaooo abeg fear God. Do yourself good and stop lying.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Completes Enugu-onitsha Expressway by Emycord: 11:05pm On Mar 22, 2017
much30:

which enugwu/onitsha express way Nawaooo abeg fear God. Do yourself good and stop lying.
tell that to apc na them start the joke no be then buhari dey work the road

1 Like

Re: Buhari Completes Enugu-onitsha Expressway by KINGOFTHEEAST: 11:42pm On Mar 22, 2017
Ejanla07:

Trash. I'm yoruba muslim
from osun or ogun
Re: Buhari Completes Enugu-onitsha Expressway by KINGOFTHEEAST: 11:43pm On Mar 22, 2017
much30:

do u know the meaning of sarcasm
Re: Buhari Completes Enugu-onitsha Expressway by amacastel: 11:44pm On Mar 22, 2017
saintkash:

Somebody should tell me this is not true pls....any biafran dat uses that road may .......... I comment my reserve until I get confirmation
So u don't see lie Mohamed name there?
Ur hatred for Igbos will consume you
Re: Buhari Completes Enugu-onitsha Expressway by Xano(m): 1:42am On Mar 23, 2017
Interesting

Some people(with multiple usernames) on this Nairaland forum love to incite and lie with confidence.
These people are always happy as they do it.

We know them.
Re: Buhari Completes Enugu-onitsha Expressway by Ejanla07: 6:40am On Mar 23, 2017
KINGOFTHEEAST:
from osun or ogun

From ritual headquarters. Go figure
Re: Buhari Completes Enugu-onitsha Expressway by Basic123: 7:04am On Mar 23, 2017
emmasege:
Helloo, we don't need your religious bigotry in the south west. Am a christian from the s/west as well, but we don't claim Yoruba muslims or christians here. In O'odua land, we are all Yorubas. We don't need new nomenclatures from nairaland. thanks.
You know,they never enjoy such a religion diversity.That is what is paining them.

A muslim see SW as his home
A Christian see SW as his home.
An idol worshipper see SW as his home.
It is only in SW you will see people appearing like an Arab,European,Africa.....so beautifully diverse.
like southwest like newyork.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

ESN Chases Away Fulani Herdsmen From Palm Plantation In Oba, Anambra State. / May Day: Dapo Abiodun Promises Windfall For Ogun Workers / FG's N50b EEFP Coordinator, Maureen Ideozu Emerges 'export Innovator Of The Year

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.