Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,120 members, 7,818,361 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:33 PM

My Neighbour Is About To Kill His Wife!! Please Advice. (urgent) - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Neighbour Is About To Kill His Wife!! Please Advice. (urgent) (42245 Views)

Chike Eze Threatens To Kill His Wife Racheal If Court Doesn't Give Him A Divorce / I Had A Child With My Brother's Ex Wife. Please Read And Advice Me / My Husband Refused To Take A Second Wife, Please Separate Us, Woman Tells Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Neighbour Is About To Kill His Wife!! Please Advice. (urgent) by sshalom(m): 7:13pm On Mar 22, 2017
Issues such as this requires only one solution - Money! The wife couldn't cope without the support of the husband and the children are in need.. Tough call!

1 Like

Re: My Neighbour Is About To Kill His Wife!! Please Advice. (urgent) by VeeGeeCee(f): 7:13pm On Mar 22, 2017
tolugar:
Come out of your room op

Pls we need video and pics

ASAP

So as to knw the angle we ll take.

Meanwhile don't stop seperating them

Be capturing this in 3D abi your phone no get camera.

Waiting for more update
im sure you haven't experienced when a husband cant fufil his duty as a father, always beating up the wife in the presence of the children,,i dont think so ,sir. With this your post,,it means you dont have an idea so in that case comment not then.

I really feel for the family expecially the woman, i think moving out of the house wont solve anything. She should just trust in the Lord..he can do all things.

The husband fah! He wants to use his children for money rituals! Too bad! He lacks shame for thinking of that. The Lord is his strength

1 Like

Re: My Neighbour Is About To Kill His Wife!! Please Advice. (urgent) by fm4real2k6(m): 7:22pm On Mar 22, 2017
OP,

There is a reason why you are seeing what is happening. I choose to takekt from Spiritual angle.

If you are a Christian and born again, I think this is a case you can handle, not minding whether you are single or not.

But if you aren't born again, then, there might just be a need for you to, so that you can help these couple. They sure needs help. I'm sure as you are helping, going counseling, you will sure learn something, and besides, there is even blessings prescribed in the Bible. Matthew 5:9.

God bless you Bro.

You sure need to make the world a better place to live in.
Re: My Neighbour Is About To Kill His Wife!! Please Advice. (urgent) by InvertedHammer: 7:24pm On Mar 22, 2017
last35:
Please no abuse, just sincere advise from experience people.

I'm living in a state in the south-west, I have a neighbor married with 3 kids. Like due to the economic hardship the husband was badly affected, couldn't pay rent, and provide adequately school fees and feeding (I got to know through their daily heated argument). For almost a month now the wife has constantly been berating, abusing and cursing the husband on a daily basis evwry morning.

Telling him she's packing out and living the children. Fast forward to this morning. I started gearing noise around 730am. I though it was the daily argument session. Untill the first born started screaming. I opened my door and lo and behold.

I saw heaps of luggages by the door (the husband had packed all the wife loads outside) I asked the screaming girl what's wrong. He said I should pls enter their room, I was cautious till I'm sure they weren't naked I opened the door slightly and I saw the husband and wife in a serious fight. The husband was holding the wife's neck about to snuff life out of her. With God's grace and strength I was able to separate them.

They stopped fighting but continued arguing. I entered my room without uttering a word to them. Now the issue is from my experience about there issue the husband said the wife is hit entering the room again. The wife said she's moving out without the kids, the husband said if so he will take the 3 children to ijebu and use them for money rituals. Only God knows what will happen throughout today in my house.

This night will certainly be hot! But what can I do??

/
Websurfer:

Come and see marriage matter. To braid her up and down no be am. When e go set for your house, your wife will use your head mop floor. Marriage and boyfriend-girlfriend matter no be the same thing o.

//

2 Likes

Re: My Neighbour Is About To Kill His Wife!! Please Advice. (urgent) by jakandeola(m): 7:31pm On Mar 22, 2017
tonio2wo:
Una see wetin buhari dey cause?
shot up
Re: My Neighbour Is About To Kill His Wife!! Please Advice. (urgent) by jakandeola(m): 7:33pm On Mar 22, 2017
fluxbush:
As for you, continue stalking me from thread to thread. Go and face your babe and continue beating her. Stop disturbing my mentions.
I neva knw u are married pls I wish to be a friend
Re: My Neighbour Is About To Kill His Wife!! Please Advice. (urgent) by Inspectorsuga(m): 7:36pm On Mar 22, 2017
Charly68:
Stupid man who couldn't absorb heat yet calling himself man. Instead of petting the unfortunate woman & make her to show understanding he resorted to beating ..he should have gone to beat Baba in Aso Rock or better still go after Baba Good Luck in Otu- Oke for causing economic recession .Let him commit murder and go to jail for the rest of his life. He is a mini husband

Clap for urself Mr perfect gentleman...
In our mind now u have made a lot of sense...

2 Likes

Re: My Neighbour Is About To Kill His Wife!! Please Advice. (urgent) by Nobody: 7:39pm On Mar 22, 2017
This is one of the reasons why I don't want to marry a Yoruba girl.

Having lived very close to people with troubled marriages, I can confirm that the woman plays a very intrinsic role in the whole affair.

OP, last35;

Don't overstress yourself, you'll be surprised when you suddenly wake up one morning and find her back in the home, all smiles.
Re: My Neighbour Is About To Kill His Wife!! Please Advice. (urgent) by freshbear(m): 7:40pm On Mar 22, 2017
pls b civil.Ur words should b seasoned with salt.Some of ur utterances are quite unfortunate esp coming from a supposed married woman.@fluxbush

1 Like

Re: My Neighbour Is About To Kill His Wife!! Please Advice. (urgent) by Blessed96(f): 7:59pm On Mar 22, 2017
Heavance:
The man's mind is not stable right now, and the wife is not helping.
These kind of experience scares one away from settling down without having a sure business that brings steady income

You killed it bro.. matter of fact, I think with this comment Aline you should become a professional marriage counselor (if you aren't already (

1 Like

Re: My Neighbour Is About To Kill His Wife!! Please Advice. (urgent) by tonio2wo: 8:01pm On Mar 22, 2017
jakandeola:
shot up

No!

1 Like

Re: My Neighbour Is About To Kill His Wife!! Please Advice. (urgent) by Nobody: 8:15pm On Mar 22, 2017
last35:

I'm living in a state in the south-west, I have a neighbor married with 3 kids. Like due to the economic hardship the husband was badly affected, couldn't pay rent, and provide adequately school fees and feeding (I got to know through their daily heated argument). For almost a month now the wife has constantly been berating, abusing and cursing the husband on a daily basis evwry morning.

Telling him she's packing out and living the children. Fast forward to this morning. I started gearing noise around 730am. I though it was the daily argument session. Untill the first born started screaming. I opened my door and lo and behold.

I saw heaps of luggages by the door (the husband had packed all the wife loads outside) I asked the screaming girl what's wrong. He said I should pls enter their room, I was cautious till I'm sure they weren't naked I opened the door slightly and I saw the husband and wife in a serious fight. The husband was holding the wife's neck about to snuff life out of her. With God's grace and strength I was able to separate them.

They stopped fighting but continued arguing. I entered my room without uttering a word to them. Now the issue is from my experience about there issue the husband said the wife is hit entering the room again. The wife said she's moving out without the kids, the husband said if so he will take the 3 children to ijebu and use them for money rituals. Only God knows what will happen throughout today in my house.

this is serious ...abeg did he say where in ijebu he was going to take the kids for the rituals ??he should be arrested and compelled to inform on that

2 Likes

Re: My Neighbour Is About To Kill His Wife!! Please Advice. (urgent) by Nobody: 8:24pm On Mar 22, 2017
sometimes I ask myself if God is really up there. like seriously, Abacha Family is enjoying his loot, Jonathan and wife is traveling up and down after looting. Obasanjo is alive and being celebrated after looting, Buhari and co is still there looting and they are all alive.
imagine this man was once working, now he is out of job, if he steals now to provide for his family, we will burn him with tire. what happened, I am just soo confused.

I blame the wife, when she was flexing her husband money she did not insult him, now money has finished she is insulting him. This life is so just so bleeped up.

3 Likes

Re: My Neighbour Is About To Kill His Wife!! Please Advice. (urgent) by sleeveless: 8:39pm On Mar 22, 2017
last35:
Alright.. Thanks.

Op owfa, d wife neva come back? Come continue ur evening session aproko

2 Likes

Re: My Neighbour Is About To Kill His Wife!! Please Advice. (urgent) by luminouz(m): 8:54pm On Mar 22, 2017
jakandeola:
I neva knw u are married pls I wish to be a friend
*sneers* another asslicker! Why beg n shame us all at it!

1 Like

Re: My Neighbour Is About To Kill His Wife!! Please Advice. (urgent) by selingel: 9:33pm On Mar 22, 2017
What a life! It is now obvious the woman married the man because of the resources she saw with him. If it was becos of love, this is where we would have seen it. Erosion has taken place, and the world has seen the foundation of that marriage. This constant quarrel is traceable to the habit exhibited with the man. For the man, it is just a set back and test of masculinity. He needs not show who is the boss. He should go for plan B. He should rearrange his life and live as if the woman is not in existence. Things will get better. All he needs do is to hussle the more and put more effort.

1 Like

Re: My Neighbour Is About To Kill His Wife!! Please Advice. (urgent) by Pamelayoung: 9:38pm On Mar 22, 2017
Op did you read the story of the man whose ear was shopped off in Aba while separating a fight. Be careful o!
Re: My Neighbour Is About To Kill His Wife!! Please Advice. (urgent) by dragonking3: 9:45pm On Mar 22, 2017
SirWere:
This is one of the reasons why I don't want to marry a Yoruba girl.

Having lived very close to people with troubled marriages, I can confirm that the woman plays a very intrinsic role in the whole affair.

OP, last35;

Don't overstress yourself, you'll be surprised when you suddenly wake up one morning and find her back in the home, all smiles.
I don't want to sound tribalistic but you are actually right.

Women generally have bad mouths but Yoruba women own is x5..Thats why a lot of Yoruba men prefer marrying ladies from SS or SE.
I have a Yoruba colleague who prefers to toast ladies from either SS/SE. I never took note of it until another of my colleague, a married Yoruba woman challenged him one day asking why he only chases after girls from other regions and not Yoruba. The guy laughed and said that their bad mouths is enough to kill a giant.
That was how I knew. I have also dated Yoruba girls before and mehn, I twale for their guys. On a normal day their mouths are sharp, when you don't have money just know that you are finished.

4 Likes

Re: My Neighbour Is About To Kill His Wife!! Please Advice. (urgent) by uvalued(m): 10:03pm On Mar 22, 2017
tolugar:
Come out of your room op

ASAP

Waiting for more update
i swear nairaland una no go kill me with laff haba..*reads again starts laffing
Re: My Neighbour Is About To Kill His Wife!! Please Advice. (urgent) by akin7881: 10:05pm On Mar 22, 2017
Does this place look like a Police station?.. Even you are a murder suspect if he eventually kill her.

Re: My Neighbour Is About To Kill His Wife!! Please Advice. (urgent) by chunky78: 10:42pm On Mar 22, 2017
Report to the police as soon as possible..
last35:

Re: My Neighbour Is About To Kill His Wife!! Please Advice. (urgent) by Nobody: 11:51pm On Mar 22, 2017
AceRoyal:

That man is going through serious psychological, emotional and mental abuse.
He's at his melting point and will break down soon.
"He who finds a "GOOD" wife is highly blessed.

Ha! U can say that again..

What a pity to that couple

1 Like

Re: My Neighbour Is About To Kill His Wife!! Please Advice. (urgent) by tabithababy(f): 2:29am On Mar 23, 2017
Hope he didn't dissapoint his "wife" to come and marry this nagging wife undecided
Re: My Neighbour Is About To Kill His Wife!! Please Advice. (urgent) by mctowel01: 6:20am On Mar 23, 2017
Be careful when separating people in a heated argument, otherwise you ll be the victim of the aggression.

1 Like

Re: My Neighbour Is About To Kill His Wife!! Please Advice. (urgent) by mctowel01: 6:36am On Mar 23, 2017
itzemar:
op, are you unemployed our jobless? Just asking...
because someone who is employed or has a job will not be posting on nairaland 8:23am on a Wednesday.... Or is it the fight that had made you not to go to work?.... #inquisitive
Is everyone working on a salary job? What's your business with his means of income? Will you give him a job if he is without one?

1 Like

Re: My Neighbour Is About To Kill His Wife!! Please Advice. (urgent) by Samsonklin(m): 7:16am On Mar 23, 2017
tolugar:
Come out of your room op
ASAP

Waiting for more update
please, I want my father dead!!!
Re: My Neighbour Is About To Kill His Wife!! Please Advice. (urgent) by tolugar: 7:44am On Mar 23, 2017
Samsonklin:

please, I want my father dead!!!

At Last!!!

PM me
Re: My Neighbour Is About To Kill His Wife!! Please Advice. (urgent) by miredia(m): 7:48am On Mar 23, 2017
tabithababy:
Hope he didn't dissapoint his "wife" to come and marry this nagging wife undecided
undecided undecided Some people brain na wa.

1 Like

Re: My Neighbour Is About To Kill His Wife!! Please Advice. (urgent) by miredia(m): 7:50am On Mar 23, 2017
Fearcom:

At the risk of being insulted by you, Somebody needs to tell you the truth, no matter how bitter it tastes.

You're not a good person.

I read that post over and over and then I read your comments and they are very wicked comments.
I'm sure you read where the man was badly affected by the recession. I'm sure tiu read where the children were well fed and going to a private school when the going was good. I'm sure you read where the wife was a full time house wife, meaning that the man shouldered ALL the financial responsibility for the family. I'm sure you read where the Op said he made the children of the man his friends and they told him of his their home was once a happy home. All that CHANGED when his FINANCES were hit.
You read where the Op said HIS WIFE constantly BERATES, CURSES and ABUSES the husband NIGHT and DAY. The Op also said the wife KEEPS HER MONEY with cooperative and DOESN'T HELP her husband. The TRUE COLOURS of the wife has come out. A good woman would also NEVER ABUSE HER KIDS. she would NEVER LEAVE HER KIDS. a wolf can wear sheep's clothing but still behave like the wolf it is. She's a bad egg. Period. Don't defend her.
I recently just began to have a clear grasp of the psyche of women. It can be laced with irrationality. The lady you quoted is indeed wicked, aggressive and irrational.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

My Mother, My Wife: Who Comes First? / Man Celebrates His Wife's Birthday With A Billboard In Lagos (photos) / I Am Tired Of My Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.