Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,752 members, 7,809,882 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:32 PM

My Neighbour Is About To Kill His Wife!! Please Advice. (urgent) - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Neighbour Is About To Kill His Wife!! Please Advice. (urgent) (42225 Views)

Chike Eze Threatens To Kill His Wife Racheal If Court Doesn't Give Him A Divorce / I Had A Child With My Brother's Ex Wife. Please Read And Advice Me / My Husband Refused To Take A Second Wife, Please Separate Us, Woman Tells Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Neighbour Is About To Kill His Wife!! Please Advice. (urgent) by Tazdroid(m): 4:03pm On Mar 22, 2017
What are you still doing here talking to us if danger is imminent? undecided undecided
Re: My Neighbour Is About To Kill His Wife!! Please Advice. (urgent) by noziz(m): 4:04pm On Mar 22, 2017
To ur neighbour to see me for mental checkup shocked
Re: My Neighbour Is About To Kill His Wife!! Please Advice. (urgent) by dacovajnr: 4:07pm On Mar 22, 2017
Quickly take your fone and video it...some ppl sef instead of reaching out to ppl around..you carry am come nairaland as if dem fit help undecided
Re: My Neighbour Is About To Kill His Wife!! Please Advice. (urgent) by Charly68: 4:08pm On Mar 22, 2017
Stupid man who couldn't absorb heat yet calling himself man. Instead of petting the unfortunate woman & make her to show understanding he resorted to beating ..he should have gone to beat Baba in Aso Rock or better still go after Baba Good Luck in Otu- Oke for causing economic recession .Let him commit murder and go to jail for the rest of his life. He is a mini husband

1 Like

Re: My Neighbour Is About To Kill His Wife!! Please Advice. (urgent) by Nobody: 4:09pm On Mar 22, 2017
the family and society who pressure you to get married will never be there to help out when the going gets tough.

14 Likes

Re: My Neighbour Is About To Kill His Wife!! Please Advice. (urgent) by Nobody: 4:09pm On Mar 22, 2017
BlackDBagba:
That woman needs a reality check. If anything happens there, na she cause am. Period!

Some women are just not good and are wasted efforts.

They should be cut out of ones life like the diseased fiend that they are, and at the earliest opportunity grin

4 Likes

Re: My Neighbour Is About To Kill His Wife!! Please Advice. (urgent) by JimmySnow: 4:10pm On Mar 22, 2017
It is dangerous to be proxy to domestic violence. Call the elderly around you and if possible inform the police but do not reveal your name to them cos it will be more dangerous for you to be witness to domestic violence act in court of law. Be wise and stay off your house now.
Re: My Neighbour Is About To Kill His Wife!! Please Advice. (urgent) by fufuNegusi(m): 4:10pm On Mar 22, 2017
an UNDERSTANDING WIFE is always a blessing to the husband

he that findeth an understanding wife, surely findeth a good thing

8 Likes

Re: My Neighbour Is About To Kill His Wife!! Please Advice. (urgent) by veacea: 4:11pm On Mar 22, 2017
Report to the police
Re: My Neighbour Is About To Kill His Wife!! Please Advice. (urgent) by MARKone(m): 4:11pm On Mar 22, 2017
Heavance:
The man's mind is not stable right now, and the wife is not helping.
These kind of experience scares one away from settling down without having a sure business that brings steady income

Honestly she isn't helping matters. Things are really tuff for people, being a family man with a lot to shoulder, isn't a walk in the park in this present economic situation. Women especially wives should try as much as possible to understand the body language of their spouses, to know when to rant and when not to. Op you might want to monitor the man this night, to avoid stories that touch, involve other tenants if need be.

3 Likes

Re: My Neighbour Is About To Kill His Wife!! Please Advice. (urgent) by Nobody: 4:12pm On Mar 22, 2017
In all this, the safety of the children should come first, like someone suggested, turning a blind eye will not exempt you from being interrogated by the Nigerian police, and you know bail is not free, it's better you try to reach any member of the family to intervene

2 Likes

Re: My Neighbour Is About To Kill His Wife!! Please Advice. (urgent) by shagaman: 4:13pm On Mar 22, 2017
last35:
I didn't mediate because the wife is something else. Constantly cursing and abusing the husband. Infact the husband is the one washing his cloths and cooking food. The husband claimed the wife didn't work for 10yrs they were married but started selling things at bodija market last year due to financial hardship. Instead of her to help in the house she's keeping her money in cooperative. Now the wife have left for her stall in the market with shattered lips and swollen face. Her loads are outside. The children have gone to school, but the husband is at home cleaning out the room. The wife will return certainly in the evening. When they are likely to continue from where they stop. I'm afraid the worst might happen. The husband was about to hit the first born with a wood for screaming a while ago

The man is frustrated,however as someone said earlier the wife is frustrating him, Speak to the man,he should have patience and endure ,go out and hussle...I feel the mans pain being out of work for a while if not handle well can lead to breakdown mentally for the man.
In all they both need to exercise patience ,things would work out.

2 Likes

Re: My Neighbour Is About To Kill His Wife!! Please Advice. (urgent) by tyson99(m): 4:15pm On Mar 22, 2017
yourexcellency:
Tired of afonjas and killng news
They are doing you

1 Like

Re: My Neighbour Is About To Kill His Wife!! Please Advice. (urgent) by Barzinime(m): 4:16pm On Mar 22, 2017
And you are here on NL? U berra go save someborri
Re: My Neighbour Is About To Kill His Wife!! Please Advice. (urgent) by ceejay80s(m): 4:17pm On Mar 22, 2017
See eh! Women can be frustrating ,nagging,difficult , even the one wey dey my house sef be like make I ......

6 Likes

Re: My Neighbour Is About To Kill His Wife!! Please Advice. (urgent) by Nobody: 4:17pm On Mar 22, 2017
shagaman:

The man is frustrated,however as someone said earlier the wife is frustrating him, Speak to the man,he should have patience and endure ,go out and hussle...I feel the mans pain being out of work for a while if not handle well can lead to breakdown mentally for the man.
In all they both need to exercise patience ,things would work out.
from the little I have seen the husband is a good man. The wife is the one not patient. She curse her children at every slight instance. Abuse the husband in the morning night and midnight. The husband ds mornin after the wife left still helped her in retrieving her clothes she washed which fell on the ground.

9 Likes

Re: My Neighbour Is About To Kill His Wife!! Please Advice. (urgent) by Lifestone(m): 4:18pm On Mar 22, 2017
Call in the Police urgently
Re: My Neighbour Is About To Kill His Wife!! Please Advice. (urgent) by sweerychick(f): 4:18pm On Mar 22, 2017
delishpot:
Call police for them
this is not a police case kiss
Re: My Neighbour Is About To Kill His Wife!! Please Advice. (urgent) by Nobody: 4:19pm On Mar 22, 2017
Update ppl. Another marriage has bite the dust! After 11 years of marriage and 3kids the wife arrived few minutes ago broke down the door, destroyed electronics with shovel and moving her things out together with her friend!

3 Likes

Re: My Neighbour Is About To Kill His Wife!! Please Advice. (urgent) by fluxbush(f): 4:19pm On Mar 22, 2017
last35:
I didn't mediate because the wife is something else. Constantly cursing and abusing the husband. Infact the husband is the one washing his cloths and cooking food. The husband claimed the wife didn't work for 10yrs they were married but started selling things at bodija market last year due to financial hardship. Instead of her to help in the house she's keeping her money in cooperative. Now the wife have left for her stall in the market with shattered lips and swollen face. Her loads are outside. The children have gone to school, but the husband is at home cleaning out the room. The wife will return certainly in the evening. When they are likely to continue from where they stop. I'm afraid the worst might happen. The husband was about to hit the first born with a wood for screaming a while ago
Why are you blaming the woman for this? You said she has always been a housewife but started selling just last year due to the recession. An entitled and lazy woman won't even bother doing anything to help out in the family. You don't live with them,so you don't know if the husband strikes back at her verbally cuz of frustration. I know that broke and frustrated men lash out at their wives and children unfairly. Again, do you expect her to work all day and come back home to start all the chores? Please be realistic. Enough with all the macho. There is nothing wrong with the man helping in the chores since he has nothing doing at the moment.

Lastly,which responsible husband and father will attempt to use a heavy object on his kid? He even threatened to use them for rituals. Smh.. That man is the one with the issues and you as a fellow man,have no other option than to support him with rose coloured glasses.

6 Likes

Re: My Neighbour Is About To Kill His Wife!! Please Advice. (urgent) by thunderbabs: 4:25pm On Mar 22, 2017
No mind dem....husband & wife? They go still do twosome tonight....
Re: My Neighbour Is About To Kill His Wife!! Please Advice. (urgent) by jieta: 4:25pm On Mar 22, 2017
Charly68:
Stupid man who couldn't absorb heat yet calling himself man. Instead of petting the unfortunate woman & make her to show understanding he resorted to beating ..he should have gone to beat Baba in Aso Rock or better still go after Baba Good Luck in Otu- Oke for causing economic recession .Let him commit murder and go to jail for the rest of his life. He is a mini husband
my brother the man is not to be blame, there are some women who feed there family without complaining.

3 Likes

Re: My Neighbour Is About To Kill His Wife!! Please Advice. (urgent) by eph123(f): 4:25pm On Mar 22, 2017
Very sad hearing stories like these, particularly children having to witness such violence on a regular basis.

OP, you've done the right thing, you've done what you should. Now that the woman has packed out, the man can focus on bringing up the children himself.

1 Like

Re: My Neighbour Is About To Kill His Wife!! Please Advice. (urgent) by AceRoyal: 4:26pm On Mar 22, 2017
Charly68:
Do you know what psychological and emotional abuse is?
From the narrative of the Op that man has been constantly abused.He's now reacting in the only way he deems fit......physical abuse.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Neighbour Is About To Kill His Wife!! Please Advice. (urgent) by Cloud007: 4:27pm On Mar 22, 2017
Beckham14:
Lol, but why do they have this unceasing appetite for ritual sef? grin

I'll advise you to stay clear Bro.

We know how the Nigeria Police carry out their "investigation"
" Na for my koro koro eyes e take happen" equals to 3 month jail term for our NPF grin grin

1 Like

Re: My Neighbour Is About To Kill His Wife!! Please Advice. (urgent) by 0kp0nku: 4:28pm On Mar 22, 2017
last35:
Update ppl. Another marriage has bite the dust! After 11 years of marriage and 3kids the wife arrived few minutes ago broke down the door, destroyed electronics with shovel and moving her things out together with her friend!
Behind every foolish wife, there is always a wayward friend.

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Neighbour Is About To Kill His Wife!! Please Advice. (urgent) by pocohantas(f): 4:29pm On Mar 22, 2017
They both have issues.
Blame Buhari, this economy would break more homes than infidelity itself...

7 Likes

Re: My Neighbour Is About To Kill His Wife!! Please Advice. (urgent) by chiozor: 4:29pm On Mar 22, 2017
kunlesufyan:

Haba! Must be really bad.. Are they the kind of couple that started out with plenty cash at hand
Re: My Neighbour Is About To Kill His Wife!! Please Advice. (urgent) by delishpot: 4:29pm On Mar 22, 2017
sweerychick:
this is not a police case kiss

You right sha. I no know wetin to talk again
Re: My Neighbour Is About To Kill His Wife!! Please Advice. (urgent) by Nobody: 4:30pm On Mar 22, 2017
some women loose mouth can lead to their death. She shld just be careful or else na obituary poster we go soon see

2 Likes

Re: My Neighbour Is About To Kill His Wife!! Please Advice. (urgent) by AceRoyal: 4:30pm On Mar 22, 2017
last35:
from the little I have seen the husband is a good man. The wife is the one not patient. She curse her children at every slight instance. Abuse the husband in the morning night and midnight. The husband ds mornin after the wife left still helped her in retrieving her clothes she washed which fell on the ground.
That man is going through serious psychological, emotional and mental abuse.
He's at his melting point and will break down soon.
"He who finds a "GOOD" wife is highly blessed.

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

My Mother, My Wife: Who Comes First? / Man Celebrates His Wife's Birthday With A Billboard In Lagos (photos) / Share Your Childhood Craziest Experiences

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.