Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,850 members, 7,810,279 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:36 AM

My Neighbour Is About To Kill His Wife!! Please Advice. (urgent) - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Neighbour Is About To Kill His Wife!! Please Advice. (urgent) (42227 Views)

Chike Eze Threatens To Kill His Wife Racheal If Court Doesn't Give Him A Divorce / I Had A Child With My Brother's Ex Wife. Please Read And Advice Me / My Husband Refused To Take A Second Wife, Please Separate Us, Woman Tells Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Neighbour Is About To Kill His Wife!! Please Advice. (urgent) by donbenz(m): 8:01am On Mar 23, 2017
Afonjas becoming more aggresive than the fulanis grin

1 Like

Re: My Neighbour Is About To Kill His Wife!! Please Advice. (urgent) by enesty77(m): 8:45am On Mar 23, 2017
This is the result of being emotionally unintelligent.
Re: My Neighbour Is About To Kill His Wife!! Please Advice. (urgent) by FreeSpirited: 8:48am On Mar 23, 2017
spaceshipz:
sometimes I ask myself if God is really up there. like seriously, Abacha Family is enjoying his loot, Jonathan and wife is traveling up and down after looting. Obasanjo is alive and being celebrated after looting, Buhari and co is still there looting and they are all alive.
imagine this man was once working, now he is out of job, if he steals now to provide for his family, we will burn him with tire. what happened, I am just soo confused.

I blame the wife, when she was flexing her husband money she did not insult him, now money has finished she is insulting him. This life is so just so bleeped up.
Baba....the matter weak me no be today o....The only resort for the masses is the 'hope' of religion...while the wicked keep flexing our money ...

1 Like

Re: My Neighbour Is About To Kill His Wife!! Please Advice. (urgent) by morkaz(m): 10:15am On Mar 23, 2017
Charly68:
Stupid man who couldn't absorb heat yet calling himself man. Instead of petting the unfortunate woman & make her to show understanding he resorted to beating ..he should have gone to beat Baba in Aso Rock or better still go after Baba Good Luck in Otu- Oke for causing economic recession .Let him commit murder and go to jail for the rest of his life. He is a mini husband

I'm sure ure a kid else u will understand how frustrated a woman can make u. A man who claim he can never ever lay his hand on any woman talkless of his wife is only enjoying Gods grace of not bringing that devil of a woman his way. Do u knw hw lng he has bin absorbing dt heat till he get burnt? Please stop being an hypocate .
Re: My Neighbour Is About To Kill His Wife!! Please Advice. (urgent) by tabithababy(f): 12:47pm On Mar 23, 2017
miredia:
undecided undecided Some people brain na wa.
. Really? What's wrong with your brain? undecided
Re: My Neighbour Is About To Kill His Wife!! Please Advice. (urgent) by fluxbush(f): 7:47pm On Mar 24, 2017
freshbear:
pls b civil.Ur words should b seasoned with salt.Some of ur utterances are quite unfortunate esp coming from a supposed married woman.@fluxbush
Funny that you would advise me to be civil but you forgot to give same and reprimand the guy who insulted me first. So to you,being married means being silent in the face of attack,right? OK, noted.
Re: My Neighbour Is About To Kill His Wife!! Please Advice. (urgent) by fluxbush(f): 7:59pm On Mar 24, 2017
Fearcom:

At the risk of being insulted by you, Somebody needs to tell you the truth, no matter how bitter it tastes.

You're not a good person.

I read that post over and over and then I read your comments and they are very wicked comments.
I'm sure you read where the man was badly affected by the recession. I'm sure tiu read where the children were well fed and going to a private school when the going was good. I'm sure you read where the wife was a full time house wife, meaning that the man shouldered ALL the financial responsibility for the family. I'm sure you read where the Op said he made the children of the man his friends and they told him of his their home was once a happy home. All that CHANGED when his FINANCES were hit.
You read where the Op said HIS WIFE constantly BERATES, CURSES and ABUSES the husband NIGHT and DAY. The Op also said the wife KEEPS HER MONEY with cooperative and DOESN'T HELP her husband. The TRUE COLOURS of the wife has come out. A good woman would also NEVER ABUSE HER KIDS. she would NEVER LEAVE HER KIDS. a wolf can wear sheep's clothing but still behave like the wolf it is. She's a bad egg. Period. Don't defend her.
I have no reason whatsoever to insult you cuz you were kinda polite. I only insult those who think that being online gives them the right to insult everyone.

Now, before I made that post you quoted, I hadn't seen the part where he said he had made friends with the kids already. My post was made based on his original post. Based on that,what did I say wrong? That the guy is making his assumptions based on his discussions with only the husband and not the wife? Or that a frustrated man can actually abuse and victimise his family and the wife might be reacting to it? What exactly is the wicked thing I said in that post that you had to actually conclude that I am not a good person? Another guy even quoted you and called me wicked and irrational. In all my years of being on this forum, you men always justify the maltreatment of women,even if it is crystal clear that the man is being a jerk. I am not shocked at the reaction in this case too.

If you want to be termed a good man, answer this last question. Will you threaten to use your kids for rituals or want to use a heavy wood on them,cuz of your financial situation? I guess you also ignored that part of the story,right?
Re: My Neighbour Is About To Kill His Wife!! Please Advice. (urgent) by itzemar(m): 10:29pm On Mar 25, 2017
last35:
To answer your question and abuse. U. I is on strike
Sorry bro, it was not an insult.. But if you think it was, my apologies
Re: My Neighbour Is About To Kill His Wife!! Please Advice. (urgent) by itzemar(m): 10:31pm On Mar 25, 2017
mctowel01:

Is everyone working on a salary job? What's your business with his means of income? Will you give him a job if he is without one?
Why are you ranting on someone else's behalf?
Re: My Neighbour Is About To Kill His Wife!! Please Advice. (urgent) by mctowel01: 6:26am On Mar 26, 2017
itzemar:
Why are you ranting on someone else's behalf?
Ode! I m teaching you how to either start minding your business of stop asking irrelevant questions.
Re: My Neighbour Is About To Kill His Wife!! Please Advice. (urgent) by itzemar(m): 4:43pm On Mar 26, 2017
mctowel01:

Ode! I m teaching you how to either start minding your business of stop asking irrelevant questions.

I can see you lack proper training.. I won't trade banters with you... You're minding your business by involving yourself in what's none of your business.... CONTINUE grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

My Mother, My Wife: Who Comes First? / Man Celebrates His Wife's Birthday With A Billboard In Lagos (photos) / Share Your Childhood Craziest Experiences

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.