Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,673 members, 7,823,904 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:51 PM

If You Stop Hardship You Are Cursed Radio Biafra - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If You Stop Hardship You Are Cursed Radio Biafra (1119 Views)

High Profile Boko Haram Jihadists,Others Renounce Terrorism Due To Hardship.PICS / "I Didn't Give Approval For Launch Of Radio Biafra In America"– Nnamdi Kanu / An Open Letter To GMB On Inflation And Hardship You Put On Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Stop Hardship You Are Cursed Radio Biafra by Nobody: 10:40am On Mar 22, 2017
You know I do have audio evidence for everything. Yesterday was listening to Radio Biafra. Uche Mefor said all politicians in Biafra land are advised to dump Politics for the struggle.
He went further to say the suffering in the zoo has made everybody understand the need for Biafra and anyone who tries to repair instead of joining the struggle is cursed.
Immediately I turned the record he was done.

So because the suffering is making igbos agitate for Biafra any person who alleviate the suffering is cursed.
So are this people happy with this hardship
Re: If You Stop Hardship You Are Cursed Radio Biafra by Sunnymatey(m): 10:53am On Mar 22, 2017
The question is 'who is doing what to get us out of this mess'? Nigeria has failed us reason for the clamour for Biafra. If naija is working no one will hear 'Bia' not to talk of 'Fra'.
Re: If You Stop Hardship You Are Cursed Radio Biafra by sarrki(m): 10:54am On Mar 22, 2017
Ipobexposed okunrin ogun

4 Likes

Re: If You Stop Hardship You Are Cursed Radio Biafra by yarimo(m): 11:13am On Mar 22, 2017
Mtcheeew IPOB been fooling themselves since 1960 BC grin

3 Likes

Re: If You Stop Hardship You Are Cursed Radio Biafra by NOETHNICITY(m): 11:35am On Mar 22, 2017
IpobExposed:
You know I do have audio evidence for everything. Yesterday was listening to Radio Biafra. Uche Mefor said all politicians in Biafra land are advised to dump Politics for the struggle.
He went further to say the suffering in the zoo has made everybody understand the need for Biafra and anyone who tries to repair instead of joining the struggle is cursed.

So because the suffering is making igbos agitate for Biafra any person who alleviate the suffering is cursed.
Yes, they need the hardship to continue to drum home their innane point that Nigeria can't work.
But with the recent news that we re nolonger in recession their disappointment has just begun.

2 Likes

Re: If You Stop Hardship You Are Cursed Radio Biafra by ESDKING: 11:35am On Mar 22, 2017
v
Re: If You Stop Hardship You Are Cursed Radio Biafra by DocHMD: 11:59am On Mar 22, 2017
What a GREAT EXPOSURE. So Kanu is even the one causing all the recession and hardship from Kuje sef.

We will now 'hate' Kanu and Biafra because of this GREAT MONUMENTAL EXPOSURE.

grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Stop Hardship You Are Cursed Radio Biafra by GrandGarcon: 12:57pm On Mar 22, 2017
IpobExposed:

I beg to differ, he is only trying to let all and sundry that it is too late. Come on these people had everything and time in this world to ameliorate the living conditions of the common people, but preferred to take care of their tummies, Is it now that there is a strong and focused agitation for Biafra that they will begin to do what they should have done a long time ago? If yes then they are on a very long thing because the ship already set sail.

3 Likes

Re: If You Stop Hardship You Are Cursed Radio Biafra by GrandGarcon: 1:01pm On Mar 22, 2017
NOETHNICITY:
Yes, they need the hardship to continue to drum home their innane point that Nigeria can't work.
But with the recent news that we re nolonger in recession their disappointment has just begun.
what recession? Forget that thing. Nigeria is not getting out of any recession till atleast the next 10 years. IMF and World bank of all people. More like loan sharks. believe them at your own peril. The Central bank throwing money at the problem wont solve it. Just watch and see.
Re: If You Stop Hardship You Are Cursed Radio Biafra by NOETHNICITY(m): 7:29pm On Mar 22, 2017
GrandGarcon:
what recession? Forget that thing. Nigeria is not getting out of any recession till atleast the next 10 years. IMF and World bank of all people. More like loan sharks. believe them at your own peril. The Central bank throwing money at the problem wont solve it. Just watch and see.
yet when those same pple(world Bank and imf) pronounced us as being in recession pple like u were quick to accept.
Whether or not u like we re nolonger in recession.

1 Like

Re: If You Stop Hardship You Are Cursed Radio Biafra by madridguy(m): 7:33pm On Mar 22, 2017
tongue
Re: If You Stop Hardship You Are Cursed Radio Biafra by bantudra: 7:41pm On Mar 22, 2017
they are all abroad gladly causing hardship on nigeria just to get biafra..

i know the average nigerian is very gullible..

but ipob must understand one thing:

if ipob dare join the delta to biafra because igbo deltans are in the majority,then they can await a war..

wheather nigeria gives them biafra or not realy doesnt matter...

we will frustrate biafra,the same way we are frustrating nigeria today....
Re: If You Stop Hardship You Are Cursed Radio Biafra by AnuforoIK: 8:13pm On Mar 22, 2017
bantudra:

if ipob dare join the delta to biafra because igbo deltans are in the majority,then they can await a war..

Delay land is Biafra nothing like South South Decide and Rule Yoruba people. We are one
Re: If You Stop Hardship You Are Cursed Radio Biafra by AnuforoIK: 8:14pm On Mar 22, 2017
bantudra:

Asari Dokubor have spoken for the Deltans already
Re: If You Stop Hardship You Are Cursed Radio Biafra by bantudra: 8:22pm On Mar 22, 2017
AnuforoIK:

Asari Dokubor have spoken for the Deltans already

asari is a fat pig that nobody respects in the delta...maybe the deltan igbos respect him,,,the rest dont...

dont be fooled...the none deltan igbos will never accept biafra....

asari is a criminal that just want a juicy position in the then biafra,politic things...

you will have a war in the then biafra that will never end...
Re: If You Stop Hardship You Are Cursed Radio Biafra by bantudra: 8:27pm On Mar 22, 2017
better stick to nigeria than to risk everything because of politicians..

who politicians ever epp than their own pockets??...
Re: If You Stop Hardship You Are Cursed Radio Biafra by bantudra: 8:30pm On Mar 22, 2017
AnuforoIK:

Delay land is Biafra nothing like South South Decide and Rule Yoruba people. We are one

yes,their is a land called south south,the same way their is a land called south east..

if you do the mistake and dont allow the minorities in the south south to talk too,then await war!.....
Re: If You Stop Hardship You Are Cursed Radio Biafra by bantudra: 8:32pm On Mar 22, 2017
ahhhhh...i get it now...you people were counting on the majority of the igbo deltans in the south south,thats why una no wan let us hear word with una referenthingthing.....una are very wicked,indeed..
Re: If You Stop Hardship You Are Cursed Radio Biafra by GrandGarcon: 9:04pm On Mar 22, 2017
NOETHNICITY:
yet when those same pple(world Bank and imf) pronounced us as being in recession pple like u were quick to accept.
Whether or not u like we re nolonger in recession.
Yes because people were losing jobs like never before, many companies closed shop, and many other things that were happening. I did not need them to tell me the zoo was in recession, because I expected it to happen.
Re: If You Stop Hardship You Are Cursed Radio Biafra by NOETHNICITY(m): 9:34pm On Mar 22, 2017
GrandGarcon:
Yes because people were losing jobs like never before, many companies closed shop, and many other things that were happening. I did not need them to tell me the zoo was in recession, because I expected it to happen.
i don't engage over issues like this With a preprogrammed ipob. I'm not surprised at all.
Re: If You Stop Hardship You Are Cursed Radio Biafra by Nobody: 9:48pm On Mar 22, 2017
I promise to provide audios like before

(1) (Reply)

On A Scale Of 1-5 Rate Pmb's Performance / Hon. Chima Obieze Speaks On Nnamdi Kalu Bail Terms (must Read) / Biafra: Nigerians Demands To Know The Owners Of The Voices Of That Phone Call

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.