Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,191 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:11 AM

This Guy Tried To Deny his Baby Mama. See How She Got His Attention - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / This Guy Tried To Deny his Baby Mama. See How She Got His Attention (2010 Views)

Man Backs His Baby To A Bank In Port-Harcourt. Photos / Nigerian Man Videos His Baby Mama Harassing His Mother In U.S, & She Sets Him Up / Nigerian Man Baths His Baby, Becomes An Internet Sensation (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Guy Tried To Deny his Baby Mama. See How She Got His Attention by Oluwolex2000(m): 11:28am On Mar 22, 2017
Just saw this on IG.

HE tried to deny her, but look at how she got his attention. Am so sure that guy is a Nigerian. grin

Re: This Guy Tried To Deny his Baby Mama. See How She Got His Attention by walearoy(m): 12:01pm On Mar 22, 2017
only in america, kolewerk ni Naija
Re: This Guy Tried To Deny his Baby Mama. See How She Got His Attention by sisisioge: 1:10pm On Mar 22, 2017
grin grin grin ;Dolooshi!
Re: This Guy Tried To Deny his Baby Mama. See How She Got His Attention by Nobody: 1:13pm On Mar 22, 2017
Can someone tell me why he changed his mind. I am not getting the joke here.
Re: This Guy Tried To Deny his Baby Mama. See How She Got His Attention by yorex2011: 2:32pm On Mar 22, 2017
ToriBlue:
Can someone tell me why he changed his mind. I am not getting the joke here.
The setness of the baby mama
Re: This Guy Tried To Deny his Baby Mama. See How She Got His Attention by austinereds(m): 4:53pm On Mar 22, 2017
who wan pay child support. oniranu

(1) (Reply)

Can You Allow Your Daughter Sleep On Same Bed With Your Husband? / Where Do I Pay The Bride Price, I Really Need Advice. / Relocation Sales!!! Very Neat Items

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.