Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,172 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:43 AM

President Buhari Presides Over Federal Executive Council Meeting (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Presides Over Federal Executive Council Meeting (Photos) (22871 Views)

Yemi Osinbajo Presides Over The Federal Executive Council Meeting / President Buhari Looking Good At Federal Executive Council Meeting (Photos) / President Buhari Presides Over The Federal Executive Council Meeting (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari Presides Over Federal Executive Council Meeting (Photos) by Pecca: 4:06pm On Mar 22, 2017
eph123:

Mr Sarrki, what was discussed in this FEC meeting? I bet you don't know, yet you are shouting "wailers" here.
The country is going down the drain and this is the best you can come up with?
you shud be cosigned with who the goon you quoted is...he may be from Sudan as far as I care. he is just being happy for being acceptable here. I bet he has a forehead like a Sudanese..
Re: President Buhari Presides Over Federal Executive Council Meeting (Photos) by Sylva2147: 4:11pm On Mar 22, 2017
samii1000:
Big Congrts to those that won with me here on nairaland yesterday (21-03-2017). We can only give God the glory. See images below for more...
please tell me more about it.
Re: President Buhari Presides Over Federal Executive Council Meeting (Photos) by Sylva2147: 4:22pm On Mar 22, 2017
TheNewAgeFarmer:
In a sane society, you will see leaders deliberating on matters that affects the well being of their citizens. But in Nigeria it's an avenue to drink, take pictures and discuss contract sharing. Am sure many Nigerians don't know the agenda of the last FEC MEETING. It's a shame to our country as a whole. This government is yet to tell us what measures they have, to take the country out of ression or soon depression. Cost of living is still high. Our currency has little purchasing power. We want to see a FEC meeting where what was discussed previously has positive impact on the lives of every Nigerians and not just the So called Elite.
My brother forget about the cost of living and all that, we are the problems to ourselves, I bet you even if a dollar is being sold for #100 to a $ the price of commodities in the market will still remain unchanged all in the name of I bought it when the $ was still high. what am trying to say in essence is that once a Nigerian started enjoying the money to reverse it is always difficult for the business men and that's the reason the inflation % is always remain high.

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Presides Over Federal Executive Council Meeting (Photos) by TheNewAgeFarmer(m): 5:32pm On Mar 22, 2017
Sylva2147:
My brother forget about the cost of living and all that, we are the problems to ourselves, I bet you even if a dollar is being sold for #100 to a $ the price of commodities in the market will still remain unchanged all in the name of I bought it when the $ was still high. what am trying to say in essence is that once a Nigerian started enjoying the money to reverse it is always difficult for the business men and that's the reason the inflation % is always remain high.
you are on point, but a responsible government will set up a commission that will control price of Commodities in the market. Government have a role to play if the dollar keeps falling and the impact is not felt by the citizens.
Re: President Buhari Presides Over Federal Executive Council Meeting (Photos) by alanka(f): 7:54pm On Mar 22, 2017
This cloth is brand new o. Oga at the top has but bought another uniform for his messager.
Re: President Buhari Presides Over Federal Executive Council Meeting (Photos) by alanka(f): 8:07pm On Mar 22, 2017
May thunder fire the moment of prayer in this pictures. Nonsense.
Re: President Buhari Presides Over Federal Executive Council Meeting (Photos) by Sylva2147: 8:08pm On Mar 22, 2017
TheNewAgeFarmer:
you are on point, but a responsible government will set up a commission that will control price of Commodities in the market. Government have a role to play if the dollar keeps falling and the impact is not felt by the citizens.
the same committee the government will set up will be ones to siphon every single dine budgeted for the purpose. we just have to pray hard because the same people we elected to protect us are the same people killing us.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Presides Over Federal Executive Council Meeting (Photos) by benyprince(m): 11:40pm On Mar 22, 2017
Una too get mouth ehhh
Re: President Buhari Presides Over Federal Executive Council Meeting (Photos) by Nobody: 1:13am On Mar 23, 2017
Yo north is too desperate with power, come off it nigg

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Olusosun Dump Fire Reignites Again (Photos) / Reno Omokri Responds To Presidency’s Liar Propaganda / Ahmed Sanni In Court For Corruption Today (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.