Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,228 members, 7,825,890 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 05:17 AM

See Wat Nigerian Lawyer Dresed In His Regalia Was Spotted Doing At Roadside Buka - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See Wat Nigerian Lawyer Dresed In His Regalia Was Spotted Doing At Roadside Buka (2718 Views)

Fayose Was Spotted With Okada Riders While Ekiti State Boils(pics) / Tunde Bakare: I Can’t Understand What Buhari Was Doing At The Kano’s Wedding / Fayose Distributes Rice And N200 After Eating N100 Buka Rice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See Wat Nigerian Lawyer Dresed In His Regalia Was Spotted Doing At Roadside Buka by obiremy: 1:34pm On Mar 22, 2017
According to Chukwudi who shared the photo,a Nigerian lawyer was pictured enjoying a sumptuous meal at a road side buka, dressed in his full regalia.

Lawyers in the house,is anything wrong with this?

cc; Lalasticlala,mynd44

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/03/nigerian-lawyer-dressed-in-his-full.html?m=1

Re: See Wat Nigerian Lawyer Dresed In His Regalia Was Spotted Doing At Roadside Buka by pyyxxaro: 1:42pm On Mar 22, 2017
So somebody cannot eat in Peace again sad

Now fear nor go let the guy go chop for bukaa again , because una don make am popular

*his wife would be like , HONEY I gave you a cooler of Rice and fish this morning grin*

What are you doing in mama Amaka's store

The GUY would be like , BABY after smoking that ĶWALE / AFUZE igbo ytday

I've not still recovered grin

FESTUS keyamo come and see your cousin oh
Re: See Wat Nigerian Lawyer Dresed In His Regalia Was Spotted Doing At Roadside Buka by mizzytan(m): 1:44pm On Mar 22, 2017
Body no be firewood
Re: See Wat Nigerian Lawyer Dresed In His Regalia Was Spotted Doing At Roadside Buka by ealtutu: 2:02pm On Mar 22, 2017
Charge and bail lawyer

2 Likes

Re: See Wat Nigerian Lawyer Dresed In His Regalia Was Spotted Doing At Roadside Buka by ozoebuka1(m): 2:36pm On Mar 22, 2017
fear lawyers with worn out soles...they are dangerous... grin

3 Likes

Re: See Wat Nigerian Lawyer Dresed In His Regalia Was Spotted Doing At Roadside Buka by Nobody: 3:02pm On Mar 22, 2017
What if police officers and nurses removed their uniforms any time they wanted to have lunch?

So you see, there is nothing wrong with what this guy did.

Or do you want him to keep enduring his hunger until that fateful moment when he shouts "Objection, my lord!" and faints in the process?

Hunger fears no one...especially hungry lawyers

1 Like

Re: See Wat Nigerian Lawyer Dresed In His Regalia Was Spotted Doing At Roadside Buka by Larryfest(m): 3:07pm On Mar 22, 2017
Man must wack....You don't expect him to defend is client on empty stomach na.
Re: See Wat Nigerian Lawyer Dresed In His Regalia Was Spotted Doing At Roadside Buka by dreamwords: 5:03pm On Mar 22, 2017
No matter your profession you must obey the laws of nature
[img]http:///media/12-24-2016/E1c7QP.gif[/img]
Re: See Wat Nigerian Lawyer Dresed In His Regalia Was Spotted Doing At Roadside Buka by bedspread: 5:27pm On Mar 22, 2017
AND SO
LAWYER NO DE HUNGRY??
ABI BECOS I BE LAWYER, MAKE I NO CHOP AGAIN!!!
ABEGIIIU
Re: See Wat Nigerian Lawyer Dresed In His Regalia Was Spotted Doing At Roadside Buka by bantudra: 5:29pm On Mar 22, 2017
is this all??..

i tut he was taking a dump at the corner...
Re: See Wat Nigerian Lawyer Dresed In His Regalia Was Spotted Doing At Roadside Buka by eleojo23: 8:05pm On Mar 22, 2017
Free the man joor

Wetin man go do for this Buhari period?

He is simply cutting his coat according to his size. No need to form anything. He doesn't owe anyone any explanation.

Abeg Mr. Lawyer, balance well and eat your food. Nothing do you!
Re: See Wat Nigerian Lawyer Dresed In His Regalia Was Spotted Doing At Roadside Buka by Oluwasaeon(m): 8:20pm On Mar 22, 2017
Recession don catch am
Re: See Wat Nigerian Lawyer Dresed In His Regalia Was Spotted Doing At Roadside Buka by Evergreen4(m): 9:44pm On Mar 22, 2017
L.L.B=lie lie boy. oga lawyer enjoy ur self but don't try this next time
Re: See Wat Nigerian Lawyer Dresed In His Regalia Was Spotted Doing At Roadside Buka by Tazdroid(m): 12:34am On Mar 23, 2017
"Objec----

OBJEKSH---..... MY LORD, I DEY COME ABEG, MAKE I GO RELOAD"
grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Kanu Sends Strong Warning, Blasts Govenors In Biafraland (see Wht He Called Them / Obasanjo Will Die For Condemning Biafra Agitation – Nnamdi Kanu / June 12 Honours: Igbo Leaders Kick Over Exclusion Of Prof Nwosu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.