Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,831 members, 7,817,431 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:09 PM

How To Start A Bookshop Business In Nigeria And Earn Handsomely - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Start A Bookshop Business In Nigeria And Earn Handsomely (2874 Views)

I get school textbooks wey no dey bookshop / I Need Your Advice On How To Start And Run A Successful Bookshop / Soul Evangelism Business. Get Paid Handsomely For Winning Souls: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Start A Bookshop Business In Nigeria And Earn Handsomely by businessexploit: 12:57pm On Sep 05, 2017
A bookshop is an outlet with core motive of retailing books either in wholesale or singly to end users. I have received emails and calls with reference to this business, they ask if investing into or if opening a bookshop is a worthwhile investment and not pouring money down the drain, many pleaded that I make a post or just publish an article on it.

For as many that called or email in request of this information I dedicate this article to you, sorry it took so long. But hey, we only publish known fact thus we research and carry out surveys before letting you know about it.

Quickly let’s see reasons why starting up a bookshop in Nigeria are a profitable and factors that make it profitable.

With the high population In Nigeria and the everlasting consistent quest for knowledge both by the young and the old, the need bookshops are inevitable.

WHY INVEST IN BOOKSHOP #1 :
How many numbers of nursery, primary and secondary school are in Nigeria? (read also our article on:- How to Start a Private School in Nigeria) and how many pupils are in this nursery, primary and secondary school?- it’s the saying that nobody goes to farm without cutlass and hoe, also the saying is applicable here as nobody goes to school without books and all these books can only be sourced from a bookshop. Equating the demand on books to the demand by pupils in Nigeria, nursery, primary and secondary schools the need for bookshop I still maintain is highly needed.

Previously I have written an outline on how to start exercise book manufacturing business (click through to read).

WHY INVEST IN BOOKSHOP #2 :
CONTINUE READING==> http://Abodebusiness.com

(1) (Reply)

Can Auto Debit Work When Card Pin Or Password Changed? / Anyone Want To Set Up A Clothing Line? / What Can I Invest 250k On To Make A Good Return.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.