Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,573 members, 7,823,495 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:51 AM

Dating A Choir Member - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating A Choir Member (625 Views)

"Why Is Fornication Common Amongst Choir Members?" - Nigerian Lady / Pastor’s Son Allegedly Deflowers And Impregnates 19-year-old Choir Member / Dating A Guy Who Barely Calls Or Texts And Sometimes Ignore #Confused (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dating A Choir Member by JOEFY: 2:47pm On Mar 22, 2017
Let me keep this short and sweet.. story below is 101% true.

I am currently considering dating a choir member of the church I attend, we have seen for a while, but the relationship is not yet official... I donno how the church will see it, I am also a pastors son and I dont know how my dad, who is the pastor of the church, will see it

What do I do, what do I tell the girl (she wants to enter the relationship, but im scared cos of Church issues and peoples drama))

Quick advice please
Re: Dating A Choir Member by Shossie(f): 2:53pm On Mar 22, 2017
JOEFY:
Let me keep this short and sweet.. story below is 101% true.

I am currently considering dating a choir member of the church I attend, we have seen for a while, but the relationship is not yet official... I donno how the church will see it, I am also a pastors son and I dont know how my dad, who is the pastor of the church, will see it

What do I do, what do I tell the girl (she wants to enter the relationship, but im scared cos of Church issues and peoples drama))

Quick advice please
It is your life with hers, not theirs and are you matured enough to be in a relationship? If you are, go for it
Re: Dating A Choir Member by blueandbirds(m): 2:54pm On Mar 22, 2017
It depends on the type of relationship you want with that lady, if it's a genuine one go ahead, but if you just want to hit her up my friend just look in another direction, by the way I hope you are old enough to handle the whole situation..
Re: Dating A Choir Member by lilmax(m): 2:58pm On Mar 22, 2017
what is wrong with this one?
Re: Dating A Choir Member by JOEFY: 3:02pm On Mar 22, 2017
what will church members, or my dad say about it tho sad

(1) (Reply)

Lagos Wahala / Relationship Red Flags By Jessica Orika - Eyesoflagos / Tonto Dikeh And Her Rose Flower Wows In New Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.