Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,734 members, 7,955,787 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 03:09 PM

Algeria, Where Are Your Jews? See Drama At UN - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Algeria, Where Are Your Jews? See Drama At UN (2362 Views)

Drama As Lawmaker Is Kicked Out Of Parliament For Coming With Baby [Photo] / 'All Jews Must Die': Man Opened Fire In U.S. Church, Killing 11 And Cops(Pics) / Hitler Said True Jews Were Black (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Algeria, Where Are Your Jews? See Drama At UN by OLAADEGBU(m): 10:27am On Mar 31, 2017
chkil0:

nateinyahou what an exemple grin , do you know that separate poeple in fonction of their race and have race statistic in a country is called appartheid ? , algeria dont have race statitics or religion official statitics , their is only algerians in algeria , all the same

where are jews in algeria you still asking ?? , again read relpys , i gave you the answer in the first reply , your a troll because you don t read replys , or when the ansewer blocked you, you just jump from subject to other and derail your own non sens thread .

but i know, i see that you opened many thread , just playing the troll to get more views and revive your thread of hate , you are sick and pitiful

Are you communicating in English or Arabic? undecided
Re: Algeria, Where Are Your Jews? See Drama At UN by DictatorZAR1: 11:51am On Mar 31, 2017
OLAADEGBU:

Who is a troll between us? How can I be a troll on my own thread? Is it not obvious who the troll is? If you've got enough Mb watch the Palestianian propaganda in the videoclip below and see how they have been feeding you with lies which you have been swallowing hook, line ande stinker. shocked

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mCHzVE4Ymgw

Hitler was to soft all Zionist ape criminals should be spaced.
Re: Algeria, Where Are Your Jews? See Drama At UN by OLAADEGBU(m): 12:21pm On Mar 31, 2017
DictatorZAR1:

Hitler was to soft all Zionist ape criminals should be spaced.

With the way you Muslims are behaving here it makes it easy for me to believe that Hitler was just an willy ally with Muslims who actually started the holocaust as the videoclip shows.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zh7GOn6QzsE
Re: Algeria, Where Are Your Jews? See Drama At UN by Nobody: 12:50pm On Mar 31, 2017
chkil0:

sure ! check the pics, all the love shared by your criminal colonizer state to palestinians , you want more just google israel crimes , infinity crimes

have no time for your propaganda and trolling
If you are judging by that,then both sides are wrong the palestinians, Hezbollah and the arabs have all carried out attacks on israel so is it wrong to defend yourself? the media does not report attacks on israel.
Re: Algeria, Where Are Your Jews? See Drama At UN by DictatorZAR1: 3:54pm On Mar 31, 2017
OLAADEGBU:

With the way you Muslims are behaving here it makes it easy for me to believe that Hitler was just an willy ally with Muslims who actually started the holocaust as the videoclip shows.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zh7GOn6QzsE

F'u'cktard I'm christian, Israel is the modern evil of this world it should be wiped of the map so that a new Palestine be born.

3 Likes

Re: Algeria, Where Are Your Jews? See Drama At UN by Lucasbalo(m): 3:57pm On Mar 31, 2017
DictatorZAR1:

F'u'cktard I'm christian, Israel is the modern evil of this world it should be wiped of the map so that a new Palestine be born.
You are correct. That guy is not only a fvcktard, he's a charlatan and the Worst of human. Let him go live in Isreal and see how they treat people that looks like him.

2 Likes

Re: Algeria, Where Are Your Jews? See Drama At UN by Nobody: 4:18pm On Mar 31, 2017
chkil0:

sure ! check the pics, all the love shared by your criminal colonizer state to palestinians , you want more just google israel crimes , infinity crimes

have no time for your propaganda and trolling
There two sides to every story.stop being a kid don't Hamas launch rockets too?? don't they have guns?? why can't they just fight openly instead of using civilians as human shield??
Re: Algeria, Where Are Your Jews? See Drama At UN by Nobody: 4:22pm On Mar 31, 2017
Lucasbalo:
You are correct. That guy is not only a fvcktard, he's a charlatan and the Worst of human. Let him go live in Isreal and see how they treat people that looks like him.
guy you are amazingly stupid a nation that is constantly at threat need to take everybody seriously.
Re: Algeria, Where Are Your Jews? See Drama At UN by Lucasbalo(m): 5:50pm On Mar 31, 2017
Ikio:
guy you are amazingly stupid a nation that is constantly at threat need to take everybody seriously.
Pinhead, calm down. I have been to the State of Isreal four times for work in our regional office in Tel Aviv and go and see how the government of Nentanyahu treats blacks from Africa. You would not know that from your enclave. I couldn't care less for the problems between Arabs and Israelis. To me, that part of the world is cursed.

3 Likes

Re: Algeria, Where Are Your Jews? See Drama At UN by OLAADEGBU(m): 4:36pm On Apr 10, 2017
DictatorZAR1:

The first word you posted up there disqualifies your claim as a Christian, unless you are the Obama type of christian which is not Christianity. cool
Re: Algeria, Where Are Your Jews? See Drama At UN by DictatorZAR1: 6:44pm On Apr 10, 2017
OLAADEGBU:

The first word you posted up there disqualifies your claim as a Christian, unless you are the Obama type of christian which is not Christianity. cool

So says the "demy god" self righteous "Christian Judge" and master of Theology.

Anyway I'm not here to discuss religious novelties.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Donald Trump Is A Freemason/jesuit-illuminati / Putin Orders Government To Compile List Of Countries and That Sanctioned Russia / WATCH President Jammeh Rejects The Result Of The Election Which He Lost Earlier.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.