Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,250 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:27 AM

Allwell Orji's Body Recovered From Lagos Lagoon, Family Identifies Him - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Allwell Orji's Body Recovered From Lagos Lagoon, Family Identifies Him (82188 Views)

6-Year-Old Girl Fights Off Kidnapper, Identifies Him In The Morning / Dr. Oji Allwell's Family Chases Away Journalists And Sympathizers / Real Body Of Dr. Oji Allwell Recovered By Police In Lagos (Graphic Video, Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Allwell Orji's Body Recovered From Lagos Lagoon, Family Identifies Him by Tazdroid(m): 6:44pm On Mar 22, 2017
Freeman147:

@Tazdroid obviously you are not literary. And since you have appointed yourself as the most reasonable of people. Take out time to check/search the root origin of the phrase " Only fools die". Moreover, when critiques are done(Literally), you do not separate the pre-text from the contexts of the statement or sentence.
Possibly, you where in a haste to 'react' and comment/quote opinions on NL, that you have failed to think about the statement before acting. I hope you are not a millennial here or this unfawn teens quick to babyism? WHAT was said was "Only fools die, let the dead sleep, RIP to the dead".... Now, how does that personal Opinion which I am entitled to not sound reasonable to you? Grow up, before you sit with MEN.
Hehehe, I know a bit about literature too. But I can assure you, that expression is not applicable in this context unless you intended a blanket meaning. Apologies if I gave you the "unfawned teen" impression. grin
Re: Allwell Orji's Body Recovered From Lagos Lagoon, Family Identifies Him by makizee(m): 6:44pm On Mar 22, 2017
vizkiz:
Only cowards take their own lives. Rip to the dead

You are ignorant of what level of depression one has to get to consider that whatever is next ie better than this life...get some enlightment on this topic.

RIP to the victim.

Yes , every one who commits suicide is a VICTIM.

1 Like

Re: Allwell Orji's Body Recovered From Lagos Lagoon, Family Identifies Him by Nobody: 6:45pm On Mar 22, 2017
veekid:
Who is he?
u no dey listen to news since?
all these indomie children sef

Re: Allwell Orji's Body Recovered From Lagos Lagoon, Family Identifies Him by wink2015(m): 6:48pm On Mar 22, 2017
We have problem with Journalism and Mass Communication in Nigeria. Our media is so daft and docile.

Why can't we for God sake have his picture?

We have a lot to learn from other news media like yahoo news, CNN, BBC, ALJAZEERA

May the God Lord console his bereaved mom and other close member of his family who are made to bear this irreparable loss of a medical doctor.

It is the wish of many family around the world to have learned people like medical doctor, nurses, lawyers, engineer, pilot etc.

But this loss is one but many.

RIP
Re: Allwell Orji's Body Recovered From Lagos Lagoon, Family Identifies Him by Opakan2: 6:48pm On Mar 22, 2017
A medical doctor.. what could have happened?

Life's indeed more than wealth or achievements.. we need to have the right people in our lives.

His own hell is sure cos it's one of the golden rules by the creator. A man shall not take his own life
Re: Allwell Orji's Body Recovered From Lagos Lagoon, Family Identifies Him by sshalom(m): 6:51pm On Mar 22, 2017
Terrible loss. May his soul rest in peace.
Re: Allwell Orji's Body Recovered From Lagos Lagoon, Family Identifies Him by Pearly255(f): 6:53pm On Mar 22, 2017
segebase:
hope he's still alive
Jamb Question After how many days RIP TO THE DEAD
Re: Allwell Orji's Body Recovered From Lagos Lagoon, Family Identifies Him by Nobody: 6:59pm On Mar 22, 2017
Aburi001:
If anybody should jump into Lagoon, I think Buhari is more qualified........Why?

See endless reasons below:

* Niger Delta wahala.
* Endless Boko Haram killings.
* Poor health
* Recession
* Corruption war
* Senators wahala
* Daily exchange rate fluctuations.
* The subsidy war
* The IPOB and MASSOB wahala.
* Fayose daily wahala.
* The Fulani herdsmen killings.
* etc

But behold, Buhari will never kill himself even at his official 74 years old.

So whatever the depression, I will never kill myself. grin

We all need to embrace God, he has solution to all problems.

VIO Wahala
Road safety Wahala
lasma Wahala
Police oppression
custom new policy wahala
Re: Allwell Orji's Body Recovered From Lagos Lagoon, Family Identifies Him by SuperBlack: 7:01pm On Mar 22, 2017
masterP042:
Trouble here and there, dollar rise, mmm, Fulani herdsmen, APC, buhari... All these factors are enough for one to commit suicide
I can put it to you that it's not Enough. Even Job in the Bible Story Experienced more than this, yet he said "I know that my Redemer Liveth"

there's nothing more than knowing that your God is alive and you have faith in him and believe in him.
Re: Allwell Orji's Body Recovered From Lagos Lagoon, Family Identifies Him by edupedia: 7:02pm On Mar 22, 2017
masterP042:
Trouble here and there, dollar rise, mmm, Fulani herdsmen, APC, buhari... All these factors are enough for one to commit suicide

....including Ipob wahala.Biafra useless radio and fake Jewish connection...not to talk about all the fake spare parts and medicines imported by Igbos killing people in the country....
Re: Allwell Orji's Body Recovered From Lagos Lagoon, Family Identifies Him by SuperBlack: 7:03pm On Mar 22, 2017
lefulefu:
u no dey listen to news since? all these indomie children sef
Fans of #BBNIJA
Re: Allwell Orji's Body Recovered From Lagos Lagoon, Family Identifies Him by Nobody: 7:07pm On Mar 22, 2017
SuperBlack:
Fans of #BBNIJA
i concur grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin..
was asking one indomie kid about buhari and he asked me who is buhari...ok then i asked him what is ttt and he screamed," thin tall tony!"

1 Like

Re: Allwell Orji's Body Recovered From Lagos Lagoon, Family Identifies Him by opribo(m): 7:13pm On Mar 22, 2017
Case closed, those he is owing and those owing him will now rest. The wahala is just too much in this country. Regardless of that a new precedence has been set an easy way for big men to end it up, just park your car and zoom thats it. Govt will find the body and bury it.

Doesnt matter how you exit anyway, exit is exit.
Re: Allwell Orji's Body Recovered From Lagos Lagoon, Family Identifies Him by 9jatatafo(m): 7:15pm On Mar 22, 2017
Dr Allwell did not die well.
Re: Allwell Orji's Body Recovered From Lagos Lagoon, Family Identifies Him by Ralphlauren(m): 7:27pm On Mar 22, 2017
Drpaulse:
Guess this is it.
No measures to check and improve safety.
I'm sure there were no rescuers on sight till probably after their snoring butts were woken up from iya bukura's shop.
A country where nothing works.

are you okay? what ? are you saying undecided

measures to improve safety on an issue bordering on suicide? undecided

how many times have you heard of rescuers jumping into the water/ocean to resucue someone the minute they commit suicide? do you know that barely 5 minutes under water for a non-swimmer is enough time to die?

maybe you should read about the high rate of suicide in countries with the best safety records/highly trained rescuers. there is hardly a month in the UK where you wont hear about an individual that has jumped in front of a speeding train

1 Like

Re: Allwell Orji's Body Recovered From Lagos Lagoon, Family Identifies Him by DonX001: 7:28pm On Mar 22, 2017
pokipoki:

You just don't get it. If you understand the topic Mental Health, i am sure you will have a different opinion.

Don't mind him. A lot of Nigerians are generally very ignorant, and don't bother to educate themselves on a topic, being very content to wallow in their ignorance and say rubbish.

1 Like

Re: Allwell Orji's Body Recovered From Lagos Lagoon, Family Identifies Him by femi4: 7:30pm On Mar 22, 2017
Freeman147:
Only fools die, let the dead sleep.... RIP to the Dead.
Only fools post nonsense

1 Like

Re: Allwell Orji's Body Recovered From Lagos Lagoon, Family Identifies Him by Superman7: 7:31pm On Mar 22, 2017
RIP doctor
Re: Allwell Orji's Body Recovered From Lagos Lagoon, Family Identifies Him by unapologetic: 7:31pm On Mar 22, 2017
I commend the officers effort , even though nobody seems to care about them...you people only love to insult the police.
Re: Allwell Orji's Body Recovered From Lagos Lagoon, Family Identifies Him by DonX001: 7:32pm On Mar 22, 2017
vizkiz:

Ignorance, bro!!
Kindly educate yourself on this topic (depression/suicide), or tell someone to explain to you in your local language if it's too difficult for you to comprehend.
Re: Allwell Orji's Body Recovered From Lagos Lagoon, Family Identifies Him by DonX001: 7:33pm On Mar 22, 2017
femi4:
Only fools post nonsense
Gbam!! The guy is probably high on Oshogbo weed...
Re: Allwell Orji's Body Recovered From Lagos Lagoon, Family Identifies Him by zigalo(m): 7:38pm On Mar 22, 2017
So whose body was initially recovered and rejected by the family ? Does it mean there are lots of bodies under the ocean unaccounted for undecided
Re: Allwell Orji's Body Recovered From Lagos Lagoon, Family Identifies Him by Freeman147(m): 7:39pm On Mar 22, 2017
femi4:
Only fools post nonsense

@femi4
Like this post of yours......
Re: Allwell Orji's Body Recovered From Lagos Lagoon, Family Identifies Him by KardinalZik(m): 7:40pm On Mar 22, 2017
henrydadon:
may his soul rest in peace

Suicide soul?

Why are you suffering yourself pray a prayer that will never be answered na?

Suicide is never an option, no matter what!

Imagine, age his tender age 35:

He's already a doctor
He has a car
...even have a driver.

That shows, on the average, that he's not poor like the IDP woman that risked her life for potatoes.

As far as Nigeria is concerned, he's well off and have no reason to commit suicide.

My prayer:

MAY THE SOUL OF THE DEPARTED BE DEPOSITED IN ITS RIGHTFUL ETERNAL ABODE.
Re: Allwell Orji's Body Recovered From Lagos Lagoon, Family Identifies Him by femi4: 7:42pm On Mar 22, 2017
Freeman147:

@femi4
Like this post of yours......
Thanks.
Re: Allwell Orji's Body Recovered From Lagos Lagoon, Family Identifies Him by yinkslinks(m): 7:51pm On Mar 22, 2017
Could it be that dis man is impotent and saw no need of living? The family should know better.
Re: Allwell Orji's Body Recovered From Lagos Lagoon, Family Identifies Him by Freeman147(m): 7:51pm On Mar 22, 2017
[quote author=DonX001 post=54845891]

Gbam!!
The guy is probably high on Oshogbo weed...[/quote

@DonX001 kids like you that keep repeating this useless and stale Osogbo weed joke need to grow up or find something new to say OK?
This NL is full of ignorant waste of a space. IGNORANCE is not an EXCUSE, try to read more OK, maybe then, you'll quoting my statement will be wiser and hopefully, will get the point. Not after I have died at an old graceful age like Fela told your dumb forbearers, but y'all didn't get it till he died, or like Saro wiwa was advocating, before dunces like that dark googled dictator murdered that LORD!
Children on Nairaland who barely have education that excels will be Muzzing!!! Check Yourselves fools, before you wreck yourselves in your own spittle. Piece of slime, wasted in a womb! angry
Re: Allwell Orji's Body Recovered From Lagos Lagoon, Family Identifies Him by Freeman147(m): 7:54pm On Mar 22, 2017
femi4:
Thanks.

You'll see what I mean? Why are you thanking me? Read between the lines, if you can.
Re: Allwell Orji's Body Recovered From Lagos Lagoon, Family Identifies Him by Cleem(m): 8:04pm On Mar 22, 2017
proper investigation needs to be carried out. who are those he was going to meet. what are the message or voice note on his phone. who were the callers. what other dealings and contacts.

1 Like

Re: Allwell Orji's Body Recovered From Lagos Lagoon, Family Identifies Him by petitejolie(f): 8:08pm On Mar 22, 2017
he's virtually d owner of mount Sinai hospital as his father owns it. you say depression is real, I can categorically assure you that village people are real. once dey re on ur case hmmmn. its only a matter of time. may God deliver us

1 Like

Re: Allwell Orji's Body Recovered From Lagos Lagoon, Family Identifies Him by Notatribalist(m): 8:23pm On Mar 22, 2017
vizkiz:
you never see something.
Re: Allwell Orji's Body Recovered From Lagos Lagoon, Family Identifies Him by curvilicious: 8:26pm On Mar 22, 2017
collabo4me:

VIO Wahala
Road safety Wahala
lasma Wahala
Police oppression
custom new policy wahala

Army wahala
Garri wahala
Rice wahala
OralB wahala

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ifeoma, A 400L Student Of UNIBEN Drinks Sniper (Video) / Uche Elendu's Shop Looted By Hoodlums In Lagos (Photos) / Margaret Emefiele's Kidnappers Demand N1.5billion As Ransom For Her Release

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.