Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,396 members, 7,819,411 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:53 PM

Scarcity Of International Passport Booklets At The Nigeria Immigration (Photo) - Travel (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Scarcity Of International Passport Booklets At The Nigeria Immigration (Photo) (94480 Views)

Kaduna Immigration Office Has No Booklets: The Nigeria System About To Fail Me / See List Of International Airports In Nigeria - Photos / Nigeria Immigration Receives 50,000 Passport Booklets, Task Force Sent To Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Scarcity Of International Passport Booklets At The Nigeria Immigration (Photo) by SoftP(m): 7:53pm On Oct 30, 2017
Pls; does anyone have idea if there is passport booklet in benin immigration office now?
Re: Scarcity Of International Passport Booklets At The Nigeria Immigration (Photo) by kunletoks(m): 5:24pm On Nov 01, 2017
I would recommend him. Did capturing on Tuesday and got my passport on Saturday.

2 Likes

Re: Scarcity Of International Passport Booklets At The Nigeria Immigration (Photo) by obidevine(m): 10:03am On Nov 08, 2017
kunletoks:
I would recommend him. Did capturing on Tuesday and got my passport on Saturday.

Nice one
Re: Scarcity Of International Passport Booklets At The Nigeria Immigration (Photo) by tonididdy(m): 8:50am On Nov 17, 2017
SoftP:
Pls; does anyone have idea if there is passport booklet in benin immigration office now?
yes there is i guess...mine got processed in a week
Re: Scarcity Of International Passport Booklets At The Nigeria Immigration (Photo) by Rachie83: 11:50am On Nov 17, 2017
I did my capturing last week Thursday but I was told Lagos office do not have lamination nylon, please who knows if Lagos immigration office has that now? cos I am yet to get my renewed passport.
Re: Scarcity Of International Passport Booklets At The Nigeria Immigration (Photo) by SoftP(m): 8:18am On Nov 18, 2017
tonididdy:
yes there is i guess...mine got processed in a week
God bless you
Re: Scarcity Of International Passport Booklets At The Nigeria Immigration (Photo) by obidevine(m): 4:08pm On Dec 06, 2017
I'm glad to be back
Re: Scarcity Of International Passport Booklets At The Nigeria Immigration (Photo) by PurpleG(f): 9:08am On Dec 18, 2017
obidevine:
I'm glad to be back
Hi, my passport will expire by July 1st. When is the earliest date I can renew it and how long does it take to get it?
Re: Scarcity Of International Passport Booklets At The Nigeria Immigration (Photo) by obidevine(m): 9:13am On Dec 18, 2017
PurpleG:

Hi, my passport will expire by July 1st. When is the earliest date I can renew it and how long does it take to get it?

Lemme explain something to you. If your passport has just 6 months left on it to expire, you won't b issued a visa. So I advice you try and renew ( the earlier the better) . Call me 08066696890 for more information
Re: Scarcity Of International Passport Booklets At The Nigeria Immigration (Photo) by pepereina: 9:21am On Dec 18, 2017
harmless011:
Same format, they just want to increase price, Meanwhile;

#Nawaoo!!!
I just came down at third mainland bridge in Lagos to admire the flowing waters and appreciate nature, suddenly everyone started shouting and pleading with me " pls dnt do it" "There's nothing the Lord cannot do"," If u need to talk to someone am here", "pls broda buhari will soon come down"
Shuuuuuuuuuuiiuuu... Bikokwa I dnt want to commit suicide o, am just admiring the view
Jump inside ocean when I never build my mansion for banana island.

Pls I need help on how to get certificate of state of origin at Victoria Island. Location and name of the office. Urgent Pls. Thanks nairalanders
Re: Scarcity Of International Passport Booklets At The Nigeria Immigration (Photo) by PurpleG(f): 9:22am On Dec 18, 2017
obidevine:

Lemme explain something to you. If your passport has just 6 months left on it to expire, you won't b issued a visa. So I advice you try and renew ( the earlier the better) . Call me 08066696890 for more information
I have my visa already and I intend to travel by January. I just want to know if I can renew now and when I will get it.
Re: Scarcity Of International Passport Booklets At The Nigeria Immigration (Photo) by Rachie83: 8:46pm On Dec 21, 2017
rayreddington:

Hi, are you still yet to get it?
Yes I have like 2-3weeks ago
Re: Scarcity Of International Passport Booklets At The Nigeria Immigration (Photo) by obidevine(m): 10:02am On Dec 22, 2017
Nice
Re: Scarcity Of International Passport Booklets At The Nigeria Immigration (Photo) by tojahh(m): 10:22am On Jan 07, 2018
obidevine:
Nice

Are you here?
Re: Scarcity Of International Passport Booklets At The Nigeria Immigration (Photo) by obidevine(m): 11:50am On Jan 07, 2018
tojahh:

Are you here?

Yeah. Who this?
Re: Scarcity Of International Passport Booklets At The Nigeria Immigration (Photo) by adesbaba: 1:23pm On Jan 07, 2018
Please how long to get a passport in Benin..who has a sure contact. ......plssss
Re: Scarcity Of International Passport Booklets At The Nigeria Immigration (Photo) by tojahh(m): 6:15pm On Jan 07, 2018
obidevine:

Yeah. Who this?

Will contact you soon. Peace
Re: Scarcity Of International Passport Booklets At The Nigeria Immigration (Photo) by obidevine(m): 6:30pm On Jan 07, 2018
tojahh:

Will contact you soon. Peace

Who are you?
Re: Scarcity Of International Passport Booklets At The Nigeria Immigration (Photo) by Wolexdey(m): 9:19pm On Jan 07, 2018
Hello!
Can anyone help with immigration address at Ibadan...
Thanks!
Re: Scarcity Of International Passport Booklets At The Nigeria Immigration (Photo) by Prettymi20: 6:57am On Apr 09, 2018
Goodmorning
Please is there any update on passport booklet? I applied about a month ago in lagos and they are saying no booklet

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

Meet 22-Year-Old Lexie Alford Who Has Travelled To Every Country In The World / Bear Ate Billionaire Couple And Pilot After Their Helicopter Crashed In Russia(P / A Nairalander's Trip To London, Abu Dhabi & Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.